Weekly Ticker Change Check-In 11/30

Weeks/Size: 

Team (pink/blue/surprise): 

What's new with baby?: 

Appointments?: 

Are you doing anything new to prepare for baby?: 

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Cravings: 

Questions?: 

GTKY: What's one thing you love about being pregnant?
Married 7.29.05 :: DD1 5.11.10 :: DD2 1.23.13 :: Baby Boy due 3.13.16!

March 2016 January Siggy: Pregnant Lady Problems

Re: Weekly Ticker Change Check-In 11/30

• Weeks/Size: 25w,1d - cauliflower

Team (pink/blue/surprise): blue!

What's new with baby?: putting on fat, getting cuter

Appointments?: passed my glucose test last week. Next appointment December 27.

Are you doing anything new to prepare for baby?: Bought a dresser online, but need to go pick it up at the store. Can't wait to start organizing all his little clothes in it! Got a new bouncer and car seat cover. Starting to feel a little more prepared!

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Cravings: milk, cheese, chocolate

Questions?: When do we start seeing the doctor every two weeks? Is that at 30 weeks?

GTKY: What's one thing you love about being pregnant? The movement. The bump - I love it being taut instead of saggy like it is when I'm not pregnant. Haha. The excuse to eat whatever I want and call it a "craving!" 

• Weeks/Size: 25w2d cauliflower

Team (pink/blue/surprise): blue

What's new with baby?:

Appointments?: not until the 22nd

Are you doing anything new to prepare for baby?: just ordered my double bob stroller!

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Cravings: I have been having a really bad, one sided pelvic (I think) pain that has become so bad I have to sleep sitting up and experience it when doing simple things like getting in/out of my car, standing up/sitting down, and moving my legs and walking in the morning. I put a message in to my doctor and am anxiously waiting for a response.

Questions?: none

GTKY: What's one thing you love about being pregnant? I love feeling and seeing baby move.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker

Me: 25, DH: 28
    Married: July 2012
    DS: December 2013 
    TTC #2 since July 2014 
    M/C: March 2015 
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Loading the player...
  • Weeks/Size: 23 weeks today

Team (pink/blue/surprise): team blue

What's new with baby?: Baby can hear things! He has nipples! Big things happening here people!

Appointments?: Nope

Are you doing anything new to prepare for baby?: Should be wrapping up the painting in the nursery this week. My aunt is going to make a slipcover for the chair we bought. My mom is going buckwild buying things. And I am pretty much just stuffing my face. Pretty exciting.

Questions?: 

GTKY: What's one thing you love about being pregnant? I love how excited my mom is. It makes me cry when I think about my mom becoming a grandma. She truly was the best mom ever to me and I just can't wait to share this with her. Don't get me wrong, DH and I are super excited and can't wait, either lol, but there is just some kind of aura my mom has right now that exudes all of the best things about a person.

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• Weeks/Size: 25w5d - Is third trimester really a week away?!?

What's new with baby?: Loves getting wedged in my pelvis especially when I go to sit down or bend over.  Holy crap that hurts - new meaning to RLP!  He's definitely growing.  My bump is getting ginormous!

Appointments?: Dec 8 for Glucose test and next midwife appt, then it's on to every 2 weeks (eek!)

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Cravings: I just hurt.  Getting some really good use out of my bathtub!

Questions?: 

GTKY: What's one thing you love about being pregnant? The only thing I love is feeling my babies move :)
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

• Weeks/Size: 27... rutabaga!  
    Team: Blue
    What's new with baby?: brain waves!  practicing inhaling and exhaling.  

Appointments?: in a week and a half... so bummed my appointments got off track.  

Are you doing anything new to prepare for baby?: the nesting urge is strong... I coerced my father to put up a curtain rod.  lol.  I'm washing some hand-me-downs.  

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Cravings: still no cravings/not much appetite.  started swelling!  I guess I can't walk 4 miles like I used to walk.  Feeling BIG.  Tying my shoes is now officially difficult.  

Questions?: Is anyone else having a hard time with their shoes or is it just me??  
    Answers: @mrspepper05 I think 2 week appointments start at 30 weeks, depending on your doctor/situation.  

GTKY: What's one thing you love about being pregnant?  The little person it produces.  :)  
  • @J234 yeah shoes are a big issue.  There's a reason I wear clogs everywhere.  And my tennis shoes stay tied in a bow. 
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• @J234 Grab some new shoes on Cyber Monday/Cyber shopping week. I bought some slip-on Skechers for $30 down from $70. (Younkers) Super comfy, total granny shoes, but I have comfort without having to tie laces!!
  • Weeks/Size: 25w today :)
    baby is currently the size of a prairie dog, a package of oreos, or a baseball glove haha!
    Team (pink/blue/surprise): 
    surprise surprise it's puppy surprise! (stupid jingle stuck in my head!)
    What's new with baby?: 
    apparently, baby is enjoying a sense of equilibrium, and now knows which way is up from down - interesting

Appointments?: 
    had to reschedule to dec 8 when kiddo was sick, but feeling lots of kicks, so NBD
    hmm i should be ...
    SPD has officially hit me, but late this time and not super severe yet, so trying to be glad for that at least. i have this damn cough that keeps making me pee my pants - boo. but (i know i already posted it) i passed my glucose test (yay!) for the first time in 4 babies, so i am super pumped about that! and still craving all the carbs; i should name this baby Bagel LOL
    Questions?: 
    anyone have any remedies for a cough? i just cant get this stuff out of my chest and i have a constant tickle. i can't remember if there are any pregnancy safe cough medicines, or if an expectorant is okay versus a suppressant
    gosh. i don't think there is anything that i love about it. i hate to be that way. i mean, i don't want to wish the time away, but i am so freaking ready for March. and i am so grateful. but the actual pregnancy part? i am not one of those people who enjoys it. maybe that once the sick part is over and i feel like eating again, food tastes extra good? oh how about this one - sometimes people will be extra nice, like let you sit in a busy waiting area when there are no seats, or help get the heavy/awkward groceries to your car. of course, they are doing that because everything is so difficult and uncomfortable already so .. sorry i am a DebbyDowner. 
    the finish line. one thing i love about being pregnant is that when it is all over i get a baby at the end. i love babies!

March 2016 siggy: babies - expectation vs reality

Brian's Whovian wife (5/'09) 
    AP, BF, BW, CD, CLW, CS, ERF, Catholic mama 
    to Evan (7/'10), Clare (8/'11), Dean (3/'14), ^F(12/'15)^, Rose (3/'16)
    *no longer a Timelord ~ WibblyWobbly BabyWaby is here!*
    <3 but i still feel bigger on the inside <3
     Autism mama! 
  • Weeks/Size: 27. 85 Days left!

Team (pink/blue/surprise): Pink

What's new with baby?: She's practicing breathing

Appointments?: growth scan on 12/9 I cant wait to see how big they think she is

Are you doing anything new to prepare for baby?: crocheting

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Cravings: nothing new

Questions?: 

GTKY: What's one thing you love about being pregnant? I always have the best naps in the first trimester.  I could sleep for 10 minutes and it feels like hours, and the kicks.  Otherwise I am not a fan of being pregnant.
    Pregnancy%20ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @oceanchild - Mucinex always helps me stop coughing (and I love that you can take it in pill form!) According to this chart that skruhmin so helpfully posted a few weeks ago, Mucinex is safe during pregnancy. 

• J234 said:

Questions?: Is anyone else having a hard time with their shoes or is it just me??  

I have been having a hard time with my shoes- I recently switched over to my moccasin and boot slippers for work.  Anything that requires bending over/tying I can't do.  Its been that way for a couple weeks now- other than asking someone else to get down and tie for me lol :)
    February Siggy Challenge- Post pregnancy indulgences

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • skruhminskruhmin member
    edited December 2015
    @oceanchild Robutussin chest congestion (I think it's DM - the one with only guiffenison and dextromorphowhatever it's called).  And Mucinex.  And Depends.  Feel better.  That was my life for a month and it sucked.  Also do a humidifier with peppermint and eucalyptus oils.
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Weeks/Size: 22+5wks

Team (pink/blue/surprise): PINK!!!!!!!

What's new with baby?: Getting hair hopefully ha ha.  All wrinkles I just imagine I'm carrying around a bull dog now ha ha.  Adorable.

Appointments?: Friday 12/4.  They want me to come in a little more frequently because my BP could spike at any time due to having pre-existing hypertension.  After that I assume will be the glucose test.

Are you doing anything new to prepare for baby?: We finally started on the nursery, I'm honestly lost with what I want :\

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Cravings: Last night I was soooooo uncomfortable I'm not really sure what happened but I had a lot of pain on my left side, but nothing to write home about and baby was still kicking up a storm so I'm not worried.

Questions?: Nada

GTKY: What's one thing you love about being pregnant? I honestly love all the little kicks and jabs.  :-)  They still make me smile.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • @bntfroggie start with your colors and then go from there.  Or go into a place like Babies R Us and just stand in the nursery section.  If there is a theme that stands out to you and you can't move on from there, just go for it - that's your theme. 
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• jstanton0822jstanton0822 member
    edited December 2015
    Weeks/Size: 26

Team (pink/blue/surprise): Blue

What's new with baby?: Getting fatter

Appointments?: Passed my glucose screening past week. Low iron, taking supplements since apparently I'm incapable of eating enough iron rich foods.
    Dr. is concerned that I'm not gaining enough weight. She said to add a snack in my day. Walking 4 miles a day is probably not helping the lack of weight gain but it sure makes me feel better.

Are you doing anything new to prepare for baby?: Finished the dresser this week. Started assembling the yoshi rug.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Cravings: Okay, you all can hate me all you want but purposely trying to gain 20 lbs when it took me 25 weeks to gain 2 is REALLY HARD! I feel like I'm not allowed to complain about that because others are struggling with the opposite problem. But there's serious risk of this baby being born prematurely or with low birth weight or BOTH! I'm so panic snacking now! My husband reminds me to eat like every 5 minutes. 1 week since the appointment......no progress.

I looked up survival rates. Apparently, babies born at this stage in the pregnancy have a 70% survival rate......which is totally unacceptable to me. Wade, you just STAY IN THERE BOY!

Questions?:

GTKY: What's one thing you love about being pregnant? I love this big fat belly. It moves when he kicks around. I see it and everyone else has seen it when I point it out. I just love it!! He moves all the time. So when I'm not doing anything, I just hold onto it or look at it and watch it move. So cool!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Weeks/Size: 23 weeks (on Thirsday), grapefruit

Team (pink/blue/surprise): Team blue

What's new with baby?: He's moving much more, looks more like a baby, and is apparently putting on weight. Glad I'm not the only one.

Appointments?: December 23rd, so I have a while before that

Are you doing anything new to prepare for baby?: Trying to pick out a paint color. My husband is a (self-professed) control freak so he's got lots of opinions on whether my greige has enough grey in it. Sigh. However, on the plus side, our parents did offer to buy ALL the baby furniture, which whittles down what we need to get to artwork and a rug. Color me happy.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Cravings: my belly is growing because it feels tight and uncomfortable all the time. I can't breathe when I walk anywhere and the waddle is in full effect. My boobs are killing me. My nose is stuffy. Oh, and I want a Cinnabon cinnamon roll for every meal of every day. No biggie, right? LOL.

Questions?:

GTKY: What's one thing you love about being pregnant? Feeling him move has made me incandescently happy. When I press my hand to my belly he "swims" over and clocks me a few times and I find it hard to hold back the tears. Also, I like the way people smile at pregnant ladies. Like just the sight of us makes them happy.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @jstanton0822 if you have an issue with eating, try high fat/protein smoothies - like good fats and proteins.  Nut butters, yogurt, protein powder are great starts.
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Weeks/Size: 23w

Team (pink/blue/surprise): pink

What's new with baby?: grapefruit

Appointments?: next one on Friday, regular app.

Are you doing anything new to prepare for baby?: nope, focusing on my master thesis and Christmas

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Cravings: heartburn (I have GERD issues so used to it and on medication for it, but now it's worse) and SPD. DH is going out of the country due to work for a couple of days and DS is/has been sick (hope he's getting better now!).

Questions?:

Getting to feel the kicks and movement from baby
  • skruhmin said:

@jstanton0822 if you have an issue with eating, try high fat/protein smoothies - like good fats and proteins.  Nut butters, yogurt, protein powder are great starts.

I'll try that. My issue isn't so much with the eating as it is with gaining weight. I don't like to reveal this here because I know how truly blessed I am and others are sometimes upset if people complain about this. I can literally eat a whole cow and not gain weight. Bags and bags of potato chips don't do any harm! I'm a carb addict with a nasty sweet tooth. If I was going to gain weigh, it would've happened already.
    So when the doctor says 2 pounds isn't enough, I have a hard time figuring out what to fix.
    I'm enjoying being pregnant. I especially love that DH will buy me any food I desire and never ask, "should you be eating that?" (Not that he does anyway) He just gets it for me or makes it for me and loves it that we're pregnant.
    I've picked out all the high fat foods like pstachios, avacados, WHOLE milk, etc. I love to eat. I'll just have to do my best and trust the Lord and my body to feed it all to the baby.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Mom says, "You're not making any friends with that post"
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hey you're trying.  It sounds like you're doing fine - you just have freakin' high metabolism.  :)
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• @jstanton0822 , we still like you!!
  • @bntfroggie I found it helpful to get on Pinterest. I just searched for a color I liked and the word nursery. It's overwhelming at first, but you can quickly dismiss what you don't like, pin everything that's a maybe, and whittle it down from there.
  • jilloboejilloboe member
    edited December 2015
    @oceanchild My midwives told me short-acting Sudafed is good to use. Or Mucinex, but not Mucinex "D". I find Sudafed harder on a sore throat though, as it's drying you out. I prefer the Mucinex. I agree with @skruhmin --diffuse some essential oils. I also make my own Vaporub of sorts. Olive oil, with a few drops of Rosemary, eucalyptus, Thieves, RC and Peppermint. I rub it on all our chests and feet(*edited) when we're feeling sick.

Feel better!
  • Weeks/Size: 26--head of lettuce

What's new with baby?: Practicing her breathing, developing eye lashes and getting ready to open her eyes. And flopping around like a little fish!

Appointments?: GTT next Wednesday.

Are you doing anything new to prepare for baby?: Please, someone stop me from buying any more baby clothes!!

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Cravings: Still some bad pain in my hands at night. It's very uncomfortable to sleep on my side. I will rave about something though: I ate one of my favorite chips, Jalapeño Cheddar, and since I didn't feel heartburn right away, I gambled and poured myself a bowl. First time in 6 months!! My friend Zantac said she's got my back tonight. *fingers crossed*

Questions?:

GTKY: What's one thing you love about being pregnant? As soon as I'm done, I always say I loved being pregnant and would consider being a surrogate. But while I'm living it, phew! Not a chance! Definitely love the movements. And having baby on my chest right after they're born...sigh. True love!
  • Weeks/Size: 27 weeks! Rutabaga

Team (pink/blue/surprise): BLUE

What's new with baby?: Can now breath on his own in the outside world. He's opening his eyes. And kicks SO hard!

Appointments?: Tomorrow

Are you doing anything new to prepare for baby?: Moving into our new house this week! And then I'll be going to pick out nursery furniture in a few weeks. :)

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Cravings: My SO hates spaghetti and lasagna (and everything along those lines) but I CRAVE it! Also, short of breath but thankfully my sleep pattern has leveled out this last week. Even if I do go to bed at 7pm. :wink:

Questions?:

GTKY: What's one thing you love about being pregnant? Feeling my little man move around. I love being able to visually see his movements now!
  • Weeks/Size: 26 weeks and the size of a head of lettuce

Team (pink/blue/surprise): pink!

What's new with baby?: practicing breathing and she will soon open her eyes

Appointments?: not until Dec 22 for GTT

Are you doing anything new to prepare for baby?: not really, next week we will start painting the nursery

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Cravings: I feel so boring, nothing is really bothering me. Well maybe crazy hormonal mood swings..

Questions?: 

GTKY: What's one thing you love about being pregnant? Feeling and seeing her move around would have to be the best part. And having a belly and not feeling ashamed for being "bigger". 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Weeks/Size: 26/head of lettuce

What's new with baby?: practicing breathing (so am I)

Appointments?: had one this morning (everything looked good), glucose test in 2 weeks

Are you doing anything new to prepare for baby?: looking for an apartment first, then once I find somewhere I'll start focusing on what I need/what will work best for us

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Cravings: totally wiped out yesterday walking around in the rain. Bruised my shin & probably sprained my foot, but it felt better this morning than it did last night. Either way it was about the last thing I needed.

Questions?: do you bother asking your ob about non baby related medical issues? I didn't ask her about my foot because I didn't really feel like it, but should I have, or would she have just told me to go to my regular doctor?

GTKY: What's one thing you love about being pregnant? Not sucking in my gut all the time. I've had a poochy belly forever that on occasion would cause a nosy person to ask if I was pregnant if I wore the wrong shirt, so it's nice not having to worry about that
  • @annamakesthings she would probably tell you to go to your regular doc or urgent care.  Just remember RICE - rest, ice, compression, elevation. 
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• JLaVO888JLaVO888 member
    edited December 2015

Weeks/Size: 24

Team (pink/blue/surprise): pink

What's new with baby?: Movement is becoming more consistent.

Appointments?: Had one Monday.

Are you doing anything new to prepare for baby?: We are pretty much finished with the nursery. I just have a few crafty projects to finish for the walls. I love to just sit in the room (in our new glider).

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Cravings: Just heartburn. I'm really trying to enjoy not being totally miserable for the time being. I have also had more energy!

Questions?: nope

GTKY: What's one thing you love about being pregnant? The huge mystery/surprise in the science and genetics behind it all. Every day I wonder..."Does DH carry the blue eyed recessive gene from his Grandmothers...will he pass the recessive gene on?" "Will she have black hair like him or brown like me or shock us as a random red head?" I just can't wait to see what someone that is half me, half DH will look like.

@bntfroggie Maybe start by figuring out what colors you want. We painted the walls a light grey about a year ago in anticipation of it being a nursery. Then we decided what color we wanted to go with grey and the ideas spread like crazy from there. (We chose grey and white with just a little bit of really light pink. From there I went with kind of an antique theme but not too over the top. I am just making a few rustic/old looking frames, a pearl mobile and we got cute antique looking knobs for the dresser.) It's actually a lot more girly than I thought I would have gone with but I love it.

• smount2011smount2011 member
    edited December 2015

Weeks/Size: 27/ a rutabaga!  Hello 3rd trimester!

Team (pink/blue/surprise): BLUE

What's new with baby?: He is practicing breathing, and is showing brain activity! 

Appointments?: My next injection appointment is 12/8.  I just saw my doctor yesterday and begin my two week checkups! 

Are you doing anything new to prepare for baby?: I've been crocheting things since I was told I'm not allowed to BUY anything until after my shower lol.  I'm getting on my stepfather's case about cutting out the new bottom for my crib, so I can get that put together in Sissy's room.  I'm going to have to clean her room out AGAIN, to make room.  I love DD, but she is such a slob! 

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Cravings: I have heartburn out the wazoo, after EVERYTHING I eat.  I'm also at the point of not getting enough sleep at night again.  I can barely keep my eyes open!

Questions?: 

GTKY: What's one thing you love about being pregnant?  I honestly love EVERYTHING!!! When I was throwing up, that just meant everything is ok in there and my baby is growing.  Sore boobs?  Baby is growing.  Clothes don't fit, I have heartburn, I can't sleep...all means baby is growing and wiggling around in there, which makes me happy :)  It's taken me so long to get pregnant and its flying by so fast, I'm enjoying every minute of it!  I also think part of that has to do with me having DD so early- I never got the chance to "get over" being pregnant.  Maybe this time I will? 

February Siggy Challenge- Post pregnancy indulgences

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Weeks/Size: 27

What's new with baby?: third trimester! He has gotten a lot stronger and bigger this week, i am getting jabbed, poked and prodded by little elbows and knees all day. No complaints here!

Appointments?:
    Regular check up on Tuesday 12/8 the. We will see the doctor every 2 weeks after that so long as all goes well.

Are you doing anything new to prepare for baby?: gah starting to panic that we have nothing done!! Ds was 4 weeks early and I spent a month on bedrest so basically I want to be mostly ready by 32 weeks just in case. So far I have thought about getting ready (that counts right?).

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Cravings: I started noticing some swelling in my hands at night. My blood pressure was a little higher yesterday, but seems better today so maybe I just had too much salt. Going to have dh take it daily from now on just to be on the safe side. Otherwise I am still feeling pretty good. Although I too am seriously struggling to get shoes on my feet.

Questions?:

I have 3. One is feeling baby move. Two is that this is the most intimate time you will ever have with your baby. I am all he knows and this is the only time ever where I get to bring him everywhere I go, all day, every day. Three is the baby we get to hold at the end of the journey.
  • Weeks/Size: 25 tomorrow
    What's new with baby?: She can recognize my voice now; growing more hair on her head (I hope she's brunette!)
    Appointments?: Just had one yesterday
    Are you doing anything new to prepare for baby?: Starting to buy things for her room, but no crib yet so I'm not going too crazy.
    Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Cravings: Symptoms- I feel pretty good overall, actually, other than the occasional cramping and RLP. Rants- my doctor, as much as I like him, is making it incredibly difficult for me to do my job. He went through my job description and marked off over half of my duties, most of which I personally think are bullshit. I should be able to draw blood from my patients and prep them for surgery! (I'm a vet tech). I'm useless to my boss now, and she's threatening to cut my hours way back unless he adjusts the restrictions. I'm pissed. (I'm aware that he's a doctor and in many ways knows best, but why can't I do nail trims or draw up vaccines for frick sakes?)
    Questions?: I need to relax. Any ideas on how to do that without going broke?
    GTKY: What's one thing you love about being pregnant? Not a whole lot, to be honest. I'm enjoying feeling her flop around in there, but I'm tired of looking and feeling fat, and I'm tired of being stressed out about wondering if I should be worried about the symptoms I sometimes have. My life revolves around me worrying about my baby (I know, welcome to being a parent, but let me whine a little first).
    P.S. Sorry about the bitching- it's been a crappy week.
  • @lzgraggen - I know your doctor gave you restrictions but if you feel you are capable of doing certain things, I say then do them! During my first pregnancy, my doctor gave me lift restrictions of no more than 20 lbs when I was 20 weeks. It was practically my job to lift people 200 lbs plus. I made sure I felt safe and never strained myself. I didn't listen to my doctor because otherwise I probably would've had to quit. I worked until about 28 weeks until work kindly gave me light duty.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Weeks/size: 25 weeks

Team Blue/Pink: PINK!!!!

What's new with baby? She is moving around and kicking a lot.

Appointments: Next Wednesday, December 9 for my gluclose test.

Are you doing anything new to prepare for baby? Having my husband move furniture around in our son's room to make space for the crib and dresser. Also, washing all the clothes that people have given me for our little girl.

Symptoms/Cravings: Sciatica nerve pain, tired, and going to the bathroom a lot.

What's the one thing you love about being pregnant?  NO PERIODS DURING THE MONTH!!!

I want to add the ticker but I don't know how to add it to my reply