July 2016 Moms
Options

Cyber Monday

I have been on the hunt for a well priced snoogle and I found one. Amazon has one on sale for $46.36. That is the cheapest I have seen them so I will be ordering one now. Has anyone else seen any good deals online? 

Married: August 2012
TTC #1: July 2015
BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
TTC #2: September 2019

Re: Cyber Monday

• Options
    Got the baby bag I've always wanted from Vera Bradley for $50 at their outlet, but I think it's the same deal online. Also got some tommee tippee bottles from Babies R Us (buy 1 get 1 at 75% off) I saw a couple things on Amazon but I'm not ready for something like a car seat yet, and I'm going to wait to see how good the Boppy is priced (starts at 8pm). I figure with the bottles and Boppy my sister can have them if something horrible happens. 

Snoogle is on my Christmas list and was told I will probably get it from someone, so I'm super stoked for that. 
  • Options
    Everything @ Tommy Hilfiger is 50% off ! Some of their baby clothes are to die for & usually quite expensive. Since I don't know the gender I'm just getting some baby boy clothes that look unisex to me. Like this cute little top I've been obsessed with since I found out. It's a baby boy top but I could see it on a girl with cute little black leggings and white booties
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Got the baby bag I've always wanted from Vera Bradley for $50 at their outlet, but I think it's the same deal online. Also got some tommee tippee bottles from Babies R Us (buy 1 get 1 at 75% off) I saw a couple things on Amazon but I'm not ready for something like a car seat yet, and I'm going to wait to see how good the Boppy is priced (starts at 8pm). I figure with the bottles and Boppy my sister can have them if something horrible happens. 

Snoogle is on my Christmas list and was told I will probably get it from someone, so I'm super stoked for that. 
    I adore Vera! I am waiting to find it what we are having then I am asking for one :)
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    You ladies will love your Snoogles!
    Carters has 50% off everything today. They have cute neutral baby stuff and I also got some outfits for DD.
  • Options
    I think I will be looking for the pregnant pillow already.
    #backache (not to mention my left arm and leg keep falling asleep...and my arms are so sore today!)
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• Options
    Old Navy has 40% off everything, including sales and clearance maternity stuff... There were a couple of neutrals for $5-$10 that I'm thinking of grabbing at 40% off ;)
  • Options
    @noelietrex I LOVED their ribbed tanks with my 1st pregnancy. Just picked up some more in other colors. Thanks! (I'm in Florida so I'm going to need ALLL the tank tops for this July due date!)