Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Monday Bitchfest

2»

Re: Monday Bitchfest

• Options
    AF showed today and I spent a lovely 9 hours at work going to the RR every 2 hours and popping ibuprofen like pez because the cramps were just soooo bad. Worst of my life. Then I got to come home to a mountain of laundry (which I must tackle alone bc "Monday night football is on and I have a fantasy guy playing and if I get 7 more points, I'll make the playoffs") so I'm ready for bed at 9:20pm.
  • Options
    mom2adoodlemom2adoodle member
    edited December 2015
    xtceyzz said:
    AF showed today and I spent a lovely 9 hours at work going to the RR every 2 hours and popping ibuprofen like pez because the cramps were just soooo bad. Worst of my life. Then I got to come home to a mountain of laundry (which I must tackle alone bc "Monday night football is on and I have a fantasy guy playing and if I get 7 more points, I'll make the playoffs") so I'm ready for bed at 9:20pm.

Your football comment is my life with DH. And if it's not football it's basketball. Then baseball. Sometimes even hockey. Golf too. 

Edited for attempted clarity. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

xtceyzz said:

Your football comment is my life with DH. And if it's not football it's basketball. Then baseball. Sometimes even hockey. Golf too. 

Edited for attempted clarity. 

And then soccer and curling and lumberjack games. Always something!
  • Options
    My Bitch for the Day:

I am ovulating and it hurts to sit. Yes that's right, it hurts just to sit.....ridiculous!

When I sit it feels like my uterus is being pushed up into my stomach. I attempted to do a spin class and started to tear up 10 minutes in. So I tried to awkwardly find a position on the tiny ass bicycle seat that didn't hurt.... and realized I making more of a scene than I should when the gentlemen next to me asked me if I needed help. Why yes good sir if you would kindly mind your own business! I left the class in shame.

The TTC is no fun! I really do miss BC!