July 2015 Moms
Options

Owlet baby monitor/baby breathing monitor

jessicaerlejessicaerle member
edited November 2015 in July 2015 Moms
Curious of anyone has tries the owlet baby monitor ...it notifies you if baby stops breathing. Similar to the Snuza. LO has been rolling onto belly in MOTN and even though some say that of they are strong enough to roll over and lift head then they are probably ok on their belly but I just can't stop staring at the monitor all night long

Re: Owlet baby monitor/baby breathing monitor

• Options
    I don't have one, but is sounds really useful. I'm afraid my girl is going to roll on her stomach and freak out or do a lot worse. For whatever reason she has trouble flipping to her back but no trouble to her stomach. Please if you do get it, I would love to know your reviews.
  • Options
    Yea my lo also cant flip from belly to back... it's sooo stressful watching the monitor all night to make sure his face isn't planted into the mattress! I think I might get it even though it's crazy expensive :( I'll post a review
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes please! Still need to buy a monitor but need reviews on which ones are great! Good luck and keep us posted!
  • Options
    I have the angel care monitor. I use it every night and during naps. It gives me so much peace of mind. We love it!
  • Options
    I have the owlet and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I haven't gotten any false alarms, LO wears it no problem, I love in the middle of the night to wake up, look at the video monitor and also look at my phone to see how he is doing.  He is a belly sleeper and I have always been worried, but I can't tell you the peace of mind that this has given me.

• Options
    I also have the Owlet and I love it. It keeps me sane and keeps my anxiety in check. It is excellent...easy to use and rarely do we have a false alarm...which are usually our fault...lol. The company also has a 100 day return policy of you don't like it!
  • Options
    Angelcare is wonderful!
  • Options
    I had an owlet for a few days. So glad to hear it worked for some, but not for us. It constantly said it was disconnected, so I don't know if I just got one with a faulty wifi or not (when setting it up it took FOREVER to get it to connect how it was supposed to). I asked my pediatrician about it and he said even with the medical grade ones that they often get false readings so it really wasn't going to be reliable, so I just decided to return it. 
    With that said, their customer service is awesome and I almost kept it just because it was so cute :) 
    I feel like I probably could have gotten a replacement to resolve the wifi issues, but it just wasn't worth it for us
  • Options
    lexijoslexijos member
    I personally have the owlet and I love it. I highly recommend it to everyone, the peace of mind that it bring is priceless. I love that it will alert me if there is a problem with my baby's heart rate or oxygen levels. Also I love that the owlet has an app that I can see my baby's heart rate and oxygen levels on my phone. I have been using mine for 11 months now and I can't say enough good things about it. I can't imagine not having my owlet anymore because I love it so much!