1st Trimester
Options

LILOLUCORLILOLUCOR member
edited November 2015 in 1st Trimester

Re: .

• Options
    No symptoms doesn't indicate a problem, you might just be lucky! I didn't realize I was pregnant until probably 12 weeks, and that was only because I was nauseas for a little over a week. My periods were often irregular, so not even that clued me in. Pregnancy is dated according to your LMP, but if you don't know when that is, you'll usually have a dating ultrasound done that will give you a better idea of your due date.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Are you sure your LMP was the 30th? Maybe that was just some spotting? You wouldn't have ovulated yet between the 30th and 3rd and there is so much that happens between AF and BFP.

I am 8 weeks tomorrow and my LMP was 10/5. I don't have any morning sickness whatsoever which makes me feel like nothing is happening. I can totally relate to you! I do have sore boobs, but I am also on progesterone supplements that can cause that. In my head, I feel like morning sickness is that pregnancy symptom that I swore I was going to have and that would make me feel pregnant. I don't feel pregnant, but I've seen the heartbeat! 
    Me: 29 DH:32
    Married: 11/2013
    TTC: 11/2014
    Clomid Cycle 1: 10/5/2015
    BFP: 10/30/2015
    EDD: 7/11/2016!!!
    Beta 1: 247
    Beta 2: 538

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    LMP is just typical dating for doctors until they can use an US for the dating scan. Unless you are a perfect 28 day cycle and ovulate 2 weeks after the first day of your period. Then I wouldn't worry much.

Also, I'm 17 weeks and have not vomitted or anything. Some pregnancy symptoms here and there but nothing crazy and cliche like most women make it out to be.

Just be patient. First trimester is a rough waiting game but you'll only stress more by reading stupid stuff online. Trust me, I did it.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
  • Options
    edited November 2015
  • Options
    I would say the only symptoms you need to worry about are extreme cramping accompanied by bright red spotting/bleeding.

Although, stand alone cramping or spotting (brown) and/or discharge seems to be quite normal.

I've had plenty of cramps and my son is doing just fine :)
  • Options
    Totally normal to not have all of those symptoms. I didn't get sick at all. Consider yourself fortunate!
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Are you sure your LMP was the 30th? Maybe that was just some spotting? You wouldn't have ovulated yet between the 30th and 3rd and there is so much that happens between AF and BFP.

I am 8 weeks tomorrow and my LMP was 10/5. I don't have any morning sickness whatsoever which makes me feel like nothing is happening. I can totally relate to you! I do have sore boobs, but I am also on progesterone supplements that can cause that. In my head, I feel like morning sickness is that pregnancy symptom that I swore I was going to have and that would make me feel pregnant. I don't feel pregnant, but I've seen the heartbeat! 
    There is a month between her last period and her BFP. September 30 and November 3 is a little over a month.

OP, don't worry about not having that many symptoms. You're about 8 weeks, like you said, and most people don't have a doctor appointment until then. I had my first ultrasound and appointment at 8 weeks, because that was the first appointment I could get. It's pretty normal to feel "is there really a baby in there". I have been nauseous and tired, but until this week (I'm 10 weeks) haven't had any breast tenderness and my nausea is pretty mild mostly, and the worst ws 8 and 9 weeks (knock on wood).. Consider yourself lucky you don't have many symptoms. 

• Options
    ecwkecwk member
    edited November 2015
    No symptoms is not as abnormal as you seem to think. It does not indicate a problem.

Edit spelling

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    First off, congratulations! I'm pregnant with my third baby and I have had three totally different pregnancies. I was blessed/cursed with a dream of a pregnancy with my first (cursed bc I wish it was my last that was a breeze! ha!). I wasn't sick a single day of it, and I remember feeling exactly what you're describing. Kinda like it's not real because you're not experiencing the normal symptoms. The next pregnancy, I actually felt bad but not horrible. This one is awful, so sick and exhausted all the time, daily. I would just try to relax and enjoy it. You're one of the lucky ones!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Everyone reacts differently to the hormones. Some get sick, some don't. Lmp is just how doctors date because not everyone charts to know when they ovulate. Don't freak out if when you go for your ultrasound you aren't as far along as you thought. You may have ovulated a little later in your cycle. For now as long as you aren't bleeding and cramping heavily you are fine.
    Me (23) & DH (26)
    TTC #1 since 2/2015
    BFP 2/26/15    |     EDD 11/4/15     |     Natural M/C 3/11/12 @ 6 weeks
    BFP 6/17/15    |     EDD 2/26/15     |     Empty Sac 7/13/15  @ 7 weeks     |    D&C 8/10/15
    BFP 11/26/15  |     EDD 8/9/16       |     Natural M/C 12/2/15 @ 4 weeks
    BFP 1/4/16      |     EDD 9/8/16       |     It's a BOY!                                      |     Hudson born 9/16/16
    Working with RE to begin infertility testing 12/2015

• Options
    edited November 2015
  • Options

What's with all the deletes?

Good question, because nobody said anything rude and she seemed appreciative of the responses...didn't occur to me to QFP but I guess I'll just start automatically now!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So weird.

It was just the usual "I'm 8 weeks but have no symptoms, is my baby ok?" And questions about LMP and dating without having the first doctors appt.

Nothing scandalous.
  • Options
    Not too sure on this user.

Make sure everyone is protecting their information!
  • Options
    Well that was disappointing. 
  • Options
    So weird. I can't QFP everything.... Maybe I should?
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options

O...M...G that is hilarious!!
    How did you find that?!
  • Options
    I noticed the hair as well lol didn't think to reverse google it . Good work !
  • Options
    Sgoldberg247 Me too! I come here specifically to click on the "." posts and was so disappointed this time! Totally psyched out by the lack of QFP's...
  • Options

OP come back! So many questions.