June 2016 Moms

SATURDAY SYMPTOMS

lm45678lm45678 member
edited November 2015 in June 2016 Moms
Please preface your post with ***QUESTION BELOW*** if you have a question that you'd like feedback on!

How far along are you? 

How are you feeling? 

Rants/Raves? 

GTKY: What are you thinking of getting DH (or your partner) for Christmas this year? Sorry for those who don't celebrate! I'm not very creative with questions today! :)
Me (31) & DH (32)
Married 9/27/2014
DD Born 6/23/16
Baby #2 Due 3/7/20

Re: SATURDAY SYMPTOMS

• How far along are you? 12w0d

How are you feeling? Good today!

Rants/Raves? Not too much going on here today. Rainy Saturday= dishes and laundry. All which must be done! :)

GTKY: What are you thinking of getting DH (or your partner) for Christmas this year?

I ordered him a copy of the movie V for Vendetta. It's his absolute favorite. He's also getting a sweatshirt and new belt. Not a lot this year as we need to save our money.
  • How far along are you? 9w3d

How are you feeling? Good today!

Rants/Raves? All I have to say today is...

What's the good word?
    TO HELL WITH gEORGIA!

110th edition of clean, old-fashioned hate--GT vs. U[sic]GA. Go jackets!

GTKY: What are you thinking of getting DH (or your partner) for Christmas this year? Sorry for those who don't celebrate! I'm not very creative with questions today! :)

Considering DH just bought a table saw during a Black Friday sale, I'm not entirely sure. Eek!
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you?
    10 weeks today! 

How are you feeling?
    Fairly good, though tired. I've been experiencing bad restless leg syndrome for the last few nights, so sleep has been minimal. 

Rants/Raves?
    DH & I just went through our closest & chests & got 4 big garbage bags full of clothes ready to donate. Feels so good to slowly get more organized & de-clutter.  

GTKY: What are you thinking of getting DH (or your partner) for Christmas this year?
    I got him the entire series of Parks & Rec, & a flight pass to go indoor skydiving (which includes the training & 2 "flights"). I still have to do his stocking, but his main gift is done...I think.  
    Me: 30 || DH: 32
    Married: May 3, 2014 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

SaveSave
  • How far along are you?
    10w1d

How are you feeling?
    Better. No puke for the past 2 days, none so far today, only mild nausea in the morning and at night. I'm enjoying this now that it is normal for it to be going away.

Rants/Raves?
    We're staying with DH's family today and tomorrow. They always go out for lunch and dinner on the weekends which I've hated ever since being diagnosed with Celiac disease because there is all of 3 places that I felt comfortable going. I'm feeling better but I'm not willing to test my stomach on non-bland food so I'm staying home while they go out for lunch (smells have been getting to me a bit recently so sitting in a food place while they eat isn't the best idea). I can't wait until I actually want to eat food again.

GTKY: What are you thinking of getting DH (or your partner) for Christmas this year? Sorry for those who don't celebrate! I'm not very creative with questions today! :)

Uhhh. That's a fantastic question that I should probably get on since we're Jewish and hanukkah is sooner than Christmas....

• How far along are you? 12w4d

How are you feeling? Amazingly better...

Rants/Raves? I didn't gag or throwup once today!!!!!!!

We re Muslim so we don't celebrate but hope everyone who does has a merry xmas :)
  • How far along are you?
    13+3

How are you feeling?
    Really good today. Was feeling kind of crypt the last two days (bad timing for thanksgiving), but I feel like a normal person today!

Rants/Raves?
    Rave-slept until almost 9am today! I've been waking up really early so it felt amazing to sleep in
    Rant (sort of)-we're buying a house, which is exciting. But after the home inspection yesterday I'm freaking out. We shared the report with my FIL, who knows more about these things and who assured us that the issues were all relatively minor. Still, it's so stressful to have someone study the house and tell you all the things wrong with it.

We're going on a vacation to Florida this year instead of buying presents.
  • How far along are you? 10 + 6

How are you feeling? Fat and sad :/

Rants/Raves? I've been trying to put what I think are very reasonable limits on my daughter's nursing habits lately (like "you can't just gnaw on my boob for an hour because you're bored") and she's being a real, well, baby about it. I don't mind when she's actually sucking milk back but when she's just doing her shallow little comfort nurse thing it's becoming increasingly infuriating. Hoping the boob soreness lets up a little soon because this is not helping my overall crankiness :(

GTKY: What are you thinking of getting DH (or your partner) for Christmas this year? We got each other fancy advent calendars this year (I got him a craft beer one) as our main gifts, and then I also bought him a book I know he really wants.