August 2015 Moms
Options

Sleeps on belly

How many mommas let their little ones sleep on their bellies?

Re: Sleeps on belly

• Options
    I did from day one. LO wouldn't sleep on his back. However, the day we bought him from the hospital he was turning his own head in his cot. Then he reached 3 months and wouldn't sleep on front and only on his back. Which is great because he can suck his fingers to fall back asleep
  • Options
    I always put dd to bed on her back, but she immediately rolls over to sleep on her belly. I've always heard that as long as they roll over themselves it's OK.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Baby man has been sleeping on his belly since day one
  • Options
    My dude does sometimes. I just make sure there aren't any pillows with him or anything. He can roll himself over, push himself up, and lift that big ol' fat head of his completely up, so I think he's alright when he does choose to sleep on his belly.
  • Options
    My son still sleeps next to my bed in a bassinet, so he doesn't have room to roll over, although when he plays on the floor he's all over the place. When i let him "hang out" in his crib while i put laundry away he always rolls to his tummy, but for some reason in the crib can't seem to roll back. I'm assuming that he'd be ok though. I mean, i put him on his back in there and he rolls straight to his belly. If he was alone in his crib in his room at night that way, would i be expected to get up and go roll him back over?