July 2015 Moms
Options

poop and other questions

dsalz676dsalz676 member
edited November 2015 in July 2015 Moms
Ftm. I have changed my diet and nothing is working . does any other parents have any issues with your little one having spots of blood in diaper and it's in their poop? I've been searching and I think it has to be my hormones. I did speak to my lo Peditrician and says to stay away from diary. Maybe I could pass on my crohns or ibs to her, but won't know til one year of age. Just need to support or comfort of anyone else has same issue. Its driving me crazy and I'm little stressed about it.

Re: poop and other questions

• Options
    I had that with my son when he was a baby, I had to cut out all dairy and soy from my diet. Eventually, I switched him to hypoallergenic formula. My LO also has the dairy/soy protein intollerance but she doesn't get blood...she vomits from it. I cut both out of my diet and she was still miserable so I switched her to the Nutramigen formula much earlier than I did with my son.
  • Options
    My SIL also had to cut diary and soy out of her diet. Now my niece is doing much better, normal poops and gaining weight well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker