TTC After a Loss

Implant bleeding?

Hey! I have been trying to conceive for 2 months now after a miscarriage in June and a DNC in July. I use the ovia app to track my fertile window,CF, etc. Today it told me to take a pregnancy test, came up negative :( this evening I had some light pink spotting with some small clots and cramping. My period isn't due for 4 days and My periods have been pretty spot on. Do you think I could be pregnant?

Re: Implant bleeding?

• tinypikachutinypikachu member
    edited November 2015
    Tbh, I would think it's AF starting up. You'll probably know in the morning. Your CF is a good indicator of your cycle but tracking this and keeping the calendar is not enough. You probably O'd earlier... the only way to know if and when you ovulated is temping. Implantation bleeding is rare and typically noticed or "diagnosed" after the fact.

Edit: grammar
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Yes, I too did read it was rare but I did have it the first time I was pregnant. This morning nothing seen, as the day went on I have had brown spotting. I guess I will just have to see if the flow gets heavy or not!
  • Loading the player...
  • @bbmorgan87 hope you get good news!!!!
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
  • Nope Auntie Flo came early...well there is always next month!
  • Ugh, so sorry. I was getting hopeful... FX for a BFP next month!!