Winning Wednesday

Who or what is winning today!
Married 2006
DS1 2010
DS2 2013
DD1 2016

Re: Winning Wednesday

• Options
    First OB appointment today. We did a meet and greet at 14 weeks but because my pregnancy has been pretty straight forward I stayed with my family doctor. 32 weeks yesterday so that's the switch time. Looking forward to this milestone though I'm sure the appointments will be pretty similar.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Half day of work today, and the rest of the week off!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Got home from my baby shower on the other side of the country last night and managed to pack ALL of my gifts, including a motorized swing, into my luggage and get it home without any over weight fees or anything breaking! That's not to say we didn't get a lot of stuff, there was just a lot of strategic packing :smile:
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Working a half day today and I'm the only one who'll be actually working in the office, so I get to go in whenever I want!   So I'm having a leisurely morning, sipping some tea, making a smoothie and then just a couple hours of work and done for the week - woo!  :)

Also, because I'm working in the office this week, Mon-Wed, I get paid for the full week even though I'm only working 2.5 days.  No one else is getting paid for this week at all, so I'm grateful!
  • Options
    Bought ALL Thanksgiving groceries AND cleaned the house. I'm winning so much today, I'm sure I'll be losing tomorrow when I actually have to cook :-/
  • Options
    I successfully cut my own toenails! I've been having trouble putting on pants/socks/shoes, bending ect. for weeks now. DH wasn't home to help, so I did it myself. Not 100% successful, but they're shorter, so I'll call that winning.
    Me: 32 DH: 32
    Married 11/24/13
    DD1 born 12/24/15
    TTC #2 Aug. 16
    BFP for #2 11/22/16

Aug17 December Siggy Challenge: Funny Pics of Kids Afraid of Santa

• Options
    Today started my 5 day vacation! Woot*woot! OB appointment went well and I was in an out of the Dr.'s office within 15 minutes.  My trip to Target to return a duplicate shower gift was a success, and I managed to make it out of the store spending only $35.  Bought baby the Fisher Price Learn and Laugh Play Table off of Target.com for $20. Normally 40, on sale for the Black Friday price of 23.99 and then an extra 20% off.  House is clean, food is all prepped for tomorrow, and DH and I are ready to host our 6th Thanksgiving in our home tomorrow.
  • Options
    I am! Had an ob appt today- measuring 2 weeks ahead in length but gotta work on gaining weight. Should be no issue after tomorrow. Then got laundry done, and two kiddos bathed. Made pancakes. Went grocery shopping. Made 2 pumpkin pies from scratch. Made spaghetti. Now gonna take a shower myself and make Apple pie from scratch. I never get this much done in one day!
  • Options
    Went to the grocery store at 7pm the day before thanksgiving and DIDNT have to wait in like for 1.5 years :)
  • Options
    hannahduff3hannahduff3 member
    edited November 2015
    I wore jeans all day long

First attempt at a gif.... Fail