July 2015 Moms
Options

Ouch!!! Lol

This little girl thinks my breasts are toys for her to play with when she's not hungry ! She now chews on them and even though she has no teeth, it still hurts !! And while she's nursing she decide to squeeze them and scratch all over them . Lol I love her but I'm scared when she starts growing teeth when she chews/bite them I will be in way more pain then this lol

Re: Ouch!!! Lol

• Options
    Anyone else going through this with their LO!? Lol
  • Options
    n3na94n3na94 member
    edited November 2015
    My son also loves to grab my boobs lol I just laugh because it's so cute, and he also started biting but hopefully he learns not to bite while nursing as he grows. Enjoy it though, I do, after I say ouch lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I read somewhere to plug their nose if they bite and won't let go, it forces them to open their mouth so they can breath. Probably not the problem you're having but thought I would mention it just in case.
  • Options
    My girl started growing teeth a 2 months. She would chomp down and it would hurt so bad. Now she has two teeth, somehow I got lucky and she barely bites me. However she grabs my boob while eating. She will grab my saggy boob skin and squeeze.

When ever she does bite me, I free remove the nipple and tell her no until I think she knows not to do it.
  • Options
    n3na94n3na94 member
    edited November 2015
    I agree about telling them not to bite. Babies are really smart and eventually they will grow and understand not to do it. My mom told me for my brother and I she would tell us not to bite and we would understand after a couple times of her telling us, then we barely bit her anymore. I think In this case communication is key!
  • Options
    My baby will give a forceful chop here and there and I am worried how it will be when he has teeth! Yikes! Lol teach him no now makes sense!
  • Options
    Yes. The gives me "nip lash" as in latches and turns her head to look elsewhere and takes my nipple with her. Ouuuuuch. She also touches me while she nurses and almost pets me. That part is sweet. :)
  • Options

Yes. The gives me "nip lash" as in latches and turns her head to look elsewhere and takes my nipple with her. Ouuuuuch. She also touches me while she nurses and almost pets me. That part is sweet. :)

My girl used to latch on and pull away with my nipple in her mouth. I used to have to almost force her to stay on. Other times I would stop until she really wanted it. Glad she grew out of it.
  • Options
    Yes! She is constantly reaching into my clothing to play with my nipples and the other day she was trying to get at them and I wouldn't let her so she grabbed my whole bra and flashed people in Target. I don't even notice she's doing it any more until my hubby looks over and cringes because he says it looks painful