Success after IF

random i-phone

Anyone unable to post on the Bump from their mobile? I just got a new i-phone 6 and I was hoping that it would work now, but it asks me to log in when I try to post and then it never works. Very annoying.

As another note, I realized that my new phone has its own health section with a place to track my cycles instead of going in to Fertility Friend or whatever. After I got my cycle back 14 months PP from my second, I had just been marking a calendar to track my periods, but now its way too easy to obsess over my cycles again just like when I was a TTC newbie back in like 2009. ugh!! Thanks iphone, I had been pretty good about being resolved with our family of 4, but this was unhelpful. 
IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

Re: random i-phone

• I'm on my iPad and I have a 5S, so no idea. As for the health section, I think my 5s has some of that stuff, but I haven't opened it before.

What's up with you, chica? Any big holiday plans?

DS arrived two weeks ago! We are going to my parents and bringing wine. I usually host. I'm so not up for that this year. 
    TTC Since 3/2010
    Me-36, Unexplained Infertility, DH-35, all clear
    Clomid 50mg 12/2011 = BFN
    Clomid 100mg 1/2012 = BFN, with Cyst
    IVF #1 Lupron/Menopur/Gonal-f/HCG Trigger
    ER 4/19/12 = 11 retrieved, 6 fertilized,
    ET 4/22/12 = 2 transfered (day 3), remaining 3 weren't good enough to freeze
    Beta 5/3 = BFP, 87 Beta #2 5/7 560.9 Beta #3 5/9 1376.5 First u/s One Baby, 125bpm!
    Second u/s, 176bmp! Kicked over to the OB by the RE at 8w. Team Green!! 
    Baby girl J arrived two weeks early! Born into water, med-free. Hooray for Team Pink!

TTC #2 - back to the RE, treatment started 12/2014. 

• @Mrs.AmyDylan --   Congrats on baby!! How is it going with 2? Crazy right? You are very brave to attempt Thanksgiving with a 2 week old. My second was an early November baby and we just hid at home, but we were dealing with some pretty crazy colic.

Not too much new here. We're going to my parents' house for Thanksgiving on Thursday and staying for a couple nights. We are doing this Santa brunch thing with them on Saturday which the kids will like. Having a 2 year old and a 4 year old for Christmas is going to be a lot of fun. I keep getting asked EVERY DAY if it's Christmas yet. lol. 
    IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

• Loading the player...
  • Lol! Love Christmas with kids! J is almost 3, so it will be another great Christmas. We've tried to downplay it so far. I guess I've done well enough that she wished me happy Halloween in the car last night.

The adjustment from one to two is almost as hard as zero to one. J is really struggling. She is still nursing, so sharing isn't going like I had imagined. J is so used to being out and about every morning with me in a fun adventure, that being home or going with one of my parents just isn't what she expected. G is adorable!

Maybe I'm brave going to my parents for thanksgiving, but honestly, it is super low key. They live 15min away. In attendance will be the four of us, mom, dad, and my two brothers. 

Have fun at your parents! The Santa breakfast sounds awesome!
    TTC Since 3/2010
    Me-36, Unexplained Infertility, DH-35, all clear
    Clomid 50mg 12/2011 = BFN
    Clomid 100mg 1/2012 = BFN, with Cyst
    IVF #1 Lupron/Menopur/Gonal-f/HCG Trigger
    ER 4/19/12 = 11 retrieved, 6 fertilized,
    ET 4/22/12 = 2 transfered (day 3), remaining 3 weren't good enough to freeze
    Beta 5/3 = BFP, 87 Beta #2 5/7 560.9 Beta #3 5/9 1376.5 First u/s One Baby, 125bpm!
    Second u/s, 176bmp! Kicked over to the OB by the RE at 8w. Team Green!! 
    Baby girl J arrived two weeks early! Born into water, med-free. Hooray for Team Pink!

TTC #2 - back to the RE, treatment started 12/2014.