TTC after 35
Options

Husband's sperm test results.. so devastated..

His morphology came out at 3%... i am 39 years old. I just don't see the point in trying any longer. I have child with an ex husband and should be very grateful for that but the fact that i can't share that with my husband is destroying me. I don't think IUI even works with it so low and i just can't put myself through IVF.. not to mention we can't afford it.  I can't stop crying . I had a miscarriage last year and I am guessing this is why.. If anyone can offer any advice or insight i would greatly appreciate it.. i am so unbelievably upset right now.. please help.. 

Re: Husband's sperm test results.. so devastated..

• Options
    I don't have any experience, but just wanted to say I am sorry... I hope someone can give you some insights...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, also no insight but wanted to say I hope you can find some peace of mind with the news. Sometimes even if it's hard to hear it's better knowing in the end than always wondering why. Big hugs!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't have any advice, but I just wanted to reach out and give you a virtual hug. I can't imagine the turmoil you're dealing with. I'm sorry and I hope you get the answers you need.
    Married: 7/9/15
    Me: 37, DH: 36
    Started TTC #1: 9/2015
    Preliminary labs/testing @ 6 months: TSH, A1c, progesterone, prolactin, SA, HSG all normal
    BFP: 5/19/2016, M/C: 5/29/2016
    BFP: 6/22/2016  EDD 3//6/2017

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry :( Is morphology something that can be improved with diet etc?  Hopefully the dr that ordered the test can give some insight/advice.
  • Options
    @hopeful99 - i don't have any experience to share, but wanted to say i am sorry to hear about your news and thinking about you. I do hope your dr can provide some additional insight. 
    Me (42) w/ partner for 16+ years
    TTC #1: 11/2012 - 9/2013; 6/2014 - present
    Follistim + TI (3x): All BFNs
    Follistim + IUI (1x): BFN 
    IVF #1: 17 retrieved,15 fertilized, Day 3: 15, Day 5/6: 3 biopsied
    Result; 1 frozen blast (inconclusive PGS results)
    IVF #2; ER: 6/22 16 retrieved, 6/25: 5 transferred (CP), 2 frozen
    FET 9/17: BFN
    Current FET -- Transferred 2 day-3 embryos - BFN

• Options
    I don't have advice, but I have plenty of hugs for you ♡
    I am 35 to DH for almost two years. Actively ttc #1 since October 2014. Charting, Clomid, HCH shots, Timed Intercourse.
    DH SA looks great, my numbers look great... trying B6, Zinc, Vitamin C, you name it. Avid reader of TCOYF, FF junkie. Trying to keep the faith once cycle at a time.