Infertility
Options

Things I'm Thankful For

It's the week of Thanksgiving (and my birthday, I'll be turning 30 for the third time, thank you) and after a great night out with friends and cocktails I woke up to the dog and DH; and in that moment I didn't think about pills or AF or my BFN, I just loved them.

I know many of us are struggling so I thought we could share all the things we are thankful for.

I'm Thankful For these two and their unfailing love for me. Their kisses are awesome too. :)

Re: Things I'm Thankful For

• Options
    I'm thankful for the strength found in support from those around me, and from within myself.

---
    Started TTC April 2011
    Me: 32, DH: 32
    Diagnosis: Endometriosis

• 2012 - 3 Rounds clomid - all BFN
    • 2013 - 1 Fresh IVF with 2 day 3 embryos - BFN
    • 2014 - 1 Frozen IVF with 2 day 5 embryos - BFN
    • Took a long break, continuing trying naturally
    • Feb 2016 - Biopsy = Endo, DH sperm improved from 1% to 6% morphology
    • March 2016 - Fresh IVF cycle with acupuncture & intralipids: 20 eggs retrieved (17 mature), 7 ICSI'd fertilized, 9 naturally fertilized. 16 total embryos!
    • April 8th - 2 embryos (1ICSI and 1 Natural) transferred. (7 blastocysts frozen), April 18th - Beta = BFN
    • Sept 23rd - Lupron Depot Injection for Endo control
    • Nov 15th 2016 - Started daily Lupron Injections for upcoming FET
    • Nov 22 - Baseline US/BW - Intralipid Infusion - Start Meds for FET with immune protocol
    • Dec 16th FET transfer of 3 embryos (1 - AA, 2 - BB)
    • TW below
    • Dec 22nd - first ever bfp (very faint lines FRER & cheapie)
    • Dec 27th Beta = 192, Dec 29th Beta = 379
    • EDD - Sept 5th 2017

- - -
    I'm a YouTube vlogger who talks about Infertility, IVF and Endometriosis. Check it out here!
    Follow along at http://liv4today.blog
    Instagram @liv4todayvlog 

• Options
    Great idea for a thread!  I'm thankful for my husband, my two little pups, and my amaaaaazing family.  Especially my mom, who has been so supportive of me through all this fertility stuff.  We live across the country from each other but she checks in with me each day to see how I'm doing with the injections, and she continues to worry about me constantly.
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Great thread! I'm thankful for my DH and my kitty, Apollo. Also for the few people that have been very supportive through my journey. I'm also thankful that DH and I have our health, jobs and a roof over our heads. This has been a long, emotional journey and it's only made our marriage stronger.
  • Options
    Wonderful idea! I'm thankful for my amazing husband and pup and my IVF board. I came into the process so nervous and so quickly and will never forget the unconditional support we showed each other. Blessed to have learned through such a great group.
  • Options
    I am thankful for where I am in my life.  I don't have everything I want, but I'm pretty well off with a great job, a house, an awesome husband, supportive friends, and healthy family.
    Married Jan. 2014
    Me:36 DH: 39
    TTC since August 2014, Mild PCOS + uterine fibroids
    Myomectomy June 2015- 18 fibroids removed
    IVF #1, May 2016 = 32 eggs retrieved, 12 fertilized, 7 frozen, 3 PGS normal
    FET#2, July 2016 = one embryo transferred 
    TRIGGER
    BFP! Beta = 617
    Due date = 4/9/17
    Delivery date = 3/20/17
  • Options
    I am thankful for my amazing husband, my four legged fur babies, my family and the support of you brave ladies!
    ******TW*****
    Me 39 DH44
    Married 8/2/14
    TTC 9/14
    Dx: PCOS, blocked L fallopian tube, suspect poor egg quality
    MFI (low #, poor morphology)
    IVF #1 9/15 Failed
    IVF #2 12/15 Failed
    1st DE FET  5/16-BFN :(
    2nd DE FET 7/18-BFP :)
    8/17 Baby HR 140/min EDD 4/6/17
  • Options
    @2legbaby I just noticed we got married on the same day! Congrats to is and good luck for the future!
    Married Jan. 2014
    Me:36 DH: 39
    TTC since August 2014, Mild PCOS + uterine fibroids
    Myomectomy June 2015- 18 fibroids removed
    IVF #1, May 2016 = 32 eggs retrieved, 12 fertilized, 7 frozen, 3 PGS normal
    FET#2, July 2016 = one embryo transferred 
    TRIGGER
    BFP! Beta = 617
    Due date = 4/9/17
    Delivery date = 3/20/17
  • Options
    I am thankful for my husband , my in laws , my parents and my cat . I am also thankful for my job- I work with children with some serious disabilities and health issues . They are a constant reminder of how sweet life is and how it's important to enjoy every second of it . I am thankful that I am able to see , hear , talk , eat and walk . I've been stuck in this cloud of negativity over my own issues but need to remember all of my blessings .

My DH really has been so amazing to me since I got diagnosed with infertility . I can't imagine anyone else who would put up with me at my worst . I have been a complete monster for the last six months . My DH is my cheerleader and always reminds me my issues are not my fault when I start to blame myself for our challenges .

And of course I'm thankful for all you ladies . It's hard to wrap my head around why we are all here but this group has made me stronger than I ever knew I could be . I'm tearing up as I write this , as cheesy as that sounds . The support in this group is amazing and I think I would have given up already had I not found this group .

**BFP and loss warning**

Me: 29
    DH: 29
    Us: Married Valentine's Day, 2015
    DH: No issues.
    Me: PCOS, unexplained infertility (whatever that means!!)
    June 2015 Medicated TI cycle: BFN
    July 2015:  Medicated TI cycle: BFN
    August 2015: IUI: BFP. Chemical pregnancy :(
    October 2015: IUI: BFN
    January 2016: Egg retrieval: 10 frozen embryos!
    March 2016: FET Cycle- 2 embryos transferred!: BFP !