August 2016 Moms

Joining you lovely ladies!

After days of shadow lines in timeframe on 4 different brands I got a faint + on answer and new choice. Tested this am and got a slightly better line on both! Dr. Tues to confirm. Will be checking line progression ed till nice dark BFP! My EDD is Aug 1, 2016, which just happens to be my mom's bday! Told her I'm making her something for her bday in text cause no answer. Lol. Can't wait to get in for sonogram!! Now waiting to see a hb is gonna be a killer!

Re: Joining you lovely ladies!

• Congrats to you! My EDD is Aug 3, 2016 so I am just behind you! I got my first positive at 9 DPO and they have been getting stronger since then. I am now 12 DPO! I am assuming my infertility doctor will want to do a couple betas to confirm and then I'll schedule my first visit with my OB! Woo hoo!
    Married 09/2014
    BFP #1 11/19/15 | DS 07/16/2016
    BFP #2 09/03/17 | EDD 05/17/2018
  • EDD is Aug 1st for me too! Congrats. :)
    DH(27) + Me (27) = 1/14
    Baby #1: Aug. 2016
    Baby #2: April 1st, 2018
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Congratulations! My EDD is August 1 as well! Got 2 BFPs at 12DPO. Headed to the doctor (hopefully) this week to confirm. This will be our first so we are pretty excited :smile:
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Congrats to all of you lucky ladies!

My EDD is Aug 3-- just took the test on Friday (11/20) and it said "Pregnant 1-2 weeks."

My doc appt. isn't until Dec. 21, but I'm a ball of nerves (anxious and excited at the same time) :D

This would be our second child.

Hoping to tell the family on Christmas-- we'll see!

July BMB 2016 July siggy challenge

• Congrats to everyone. EDD is August 3. Just had a miscarriage in September, so super nervous but impossible not to get too excited :)!!!
  • Congrats everyone!! Just got a faint bfp today, EDD would be August 6th based on LMP. I also had a loss late September at 9 weeks, so really just hoping this one sticks! Hoping for my first child (and rainbow baby)!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker