October 2015 Moms

Small Brag (sorry but kinda not sorry)

So I had my 6 week pp check Friday and when I stepped on the scale I was super nervous bc for me weight has been an issue since ds came along 10 years ago. With dd I watched what I ate and honestly I had some serious food aversions so I ate very healthy this time around. Anyway when I went in to have dd I weighed 215lbs only gaining about 16lbs total for the pregnancy. I was proud of myself but noticed I had slimmed down a ton even though I had gained. Anyway so as I'm stepping on the scale I see the numbers stopping and realize I'm now at 178.5lbs!!! I was so excited bc I haven't been that small in a few years. So now I have a goal of 18-28 more lbs and then I'm good. Sorry so long but I was so excited to see that yesterday!!

Re: Small Brag (sorry but kinda not sorry)

• Congratulations! !! Keep it up mama
  • Go you!
    P.s. It's totally ok to brag about it ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • That's awesome go you! I know how that feels. I didn't gain any weight this pregnancy, and I'm actually down 25 lbs from my pre pregnancy weight myself. It was awesome to step on the scale and see that.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Wow! That's amazing. I'm down 15 lbs from my pre pregnancy weight. I actually didn't gain any weight at all while pregnant. The reflection in the mirror still surprised be each day. Keep up the good work! Hoping to lose another 15 myself
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good for you!! That's awesome! I'm actually scared to step on the scale.. I'm sure I have a long way to go.
  • Great! I weighed myself a week after he was born and had lost 20lbs. I go in next week for a 4 week check up, and I am so nervous to see how much I weigh! I fit into one pair of pre pregnancy jeans, but they are tight.
  • Thank you ladies I was so excited!
  • Don't feel bad that's awesome!! I was 240 when we found out at 4 weeks, 257 when I went to deliver and I was 224 at 3 weeks after. At my 6 week check up I was 227 but I was in jeans, hoodie and tennis shoes. Gained 17 and lost 33.
  • That is awesome mama!!!! I am overweight and gained 30 lbs but am now down 40 in 4 weeks! Having a baby and breastfeeding/pumping is the best diet I have ever been on haha.
  • Also... I was exactly where you are at weight wise! Started at 193, got up to 216. 1 week post, I was down to 196. I would LOVE to be 178 at my check up next week! And my goal by summer time is 150-160. I'm hoping all this breastfeeding is doing something!
  • That's great! My mom always told me having babies was a good weight loss system! lol Can't speak for everyone, but it's helped me shed a few extra lbs too!
  • Don't be feeling bad to brag!!!! I gained 16 during pregnancy and at 4 weeks according to my scale I was down 21. I've since got my appetite back so my 6 week could be interesting. I understand I just had a baby so I'm allowed to have some weight gain, but that can only go so far so it feels good see the scale numbers go down.