March 2015 Moms

Teething

Teething and fever what to do ???

Re: Teething

• My little guy went through the fever portion of teething but it was never higher than 99.8 and I would give him Tylenol and Orajel naturals to help. The Tylenol seemed to do the trick. I'm no doctor but
  • Yes same with mine no higher temperature than that as well. It started Wednesday at 6:30 pm and it's still going on. I have given her Tylenol as well but I've only gave her 5 doses of it because I heard more than that is bad for them. And today we gave her pedialyte and that seem to work made her feel fresh but then she will start to feel warm and the oragel work for her she actually was able to take longer naps. But idk how long it last or should I seek her pediatrician. Ps. This is my first child
  • Loading the player...
  • Pss. She also has diarrhea
  • His lasted about a week. He had diarrhea as well. He's my first little one too. I called my pediatrician when it lasted longer than a few days and she told me to continue the routine I was doing and if his fever got any higher to bring him in due to possible ear infection. Luckily there was no ear infection but it was heartbreaking to see him go through it. I felt helpless. If you think you need to call your pediatrician for advice don't hesitate to. I know mines probably sick of hearing from me. Lol