July 2016 Moms

Confession

Soooo I just went to the ER just because I was curious to see if I could see my baby heart beat or hear it. ( even though my appointment is the 23rd) told doctor I was having cramps witch I didn't lie I really was they just weren't painful like I said. Well anyways I seen my baby heart and hear the beat 165 was my little nugget heart beat.

I know I shouldn't have lied but I was just so curious. Oh btw I'm 7weeks and a day

Re: Confession

• Loading the player...
  • First and for most the ER was not busy at all!!!! How do I know because I work at the same exact hospital 3rd shift as a MA. If I knew it was horribly busy I would have not gone. How I said it was not busy at all. Take a chill pill, and how I said earlier I was having cramps just not as bad as I told them.
  • Because it was a white lie. So if I was concer and courious that's why I went.
  • Very much hoping this is a troll just wanting to start a fight. If that's the case, Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 
    Baby#3!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • It does when your a high risk of miscarriages
  • I'm not saying it wasn't a problem. I'm saying is I was having cramps after having 2 miscarriages yes I was worried maybe not cramping to the point where I needed to go in to the ER. I never made it past 7 weeks so cramping was all new to me even though it wasn't bad cramping. I did txt my boyfriend to go with me to the ER to make sure everything was okay been had two other miscarriages where I never go to see a heart beat or hear one sorry if I was anxious to see if everything was okay in my womb, but for everyone coming on her bashing me people I went in im just going to pray for you.
  • The confession was because I lied about how serious the cramps are they asked me how bad they were I said a 6 but really at a 3. I don't have to lie about my last two miscarriages!
  • jessrizo said:
    The confession was because I lied about how serious the cramps are they asked me how bad they were I said a 6 but really at a 3. I don't have to lie about my last two miscarriages!
    QFP
  • Whovian10 said:
    I can't even with this. I get wanting to hear a heartbeat but to waste resources? image
    Be still my heart - a Kanye GIF!