Pregnant after IF
Options

Mixed results from first U/S

Hey Ladies!

We had our first U/S yesterday (YAY!) at 7w1d. We got to see everything, heartbeat is 124, baby is measuring on track, yolk sac is perfect, and then the ultrasound tech said the "gestational sac is out of range." The appointment continued and she and the RN acted as though everything was great...gave us an info packet and a congratulatory onesie.  We left feeling great and with another U/S in the books for Nov 30 (9 weeks).

Yesterday evening, I went through the DVD of pictures they gave us and pulled out the "out of range" measurement and we're measuring at 5.5 weeks!! I've done some searching through Dr. Google and what I have found is that if the MSD (mean sac diameter) is at least 5mm larger than the CRL (crown-rump length) then you're fine. We are 5.7mm larger. But this still has me on edge. Anyone have any personal experiences with this or know of anyone who has?

Thanks!

Re: Mixed results from first U/S

• Options
    You should call your RE and asked this exactly. Otherwise you are going to worry and stress about this for the next 2 weeks. I would call to get some peace of mind. I'm sorry you're dealing with this.

ME: 35 DH: 39

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

ME: Submucosal Fibroid Surgery Date APRIL 14th 2015 -Left Tube is blocked by Fibroid~Surgeon removed 26 Fibroids from my Ute and Unblocked my Tube

DH:Azoospermia...Thank God we have 12 vials of frozen swimmers

July 15-Check to see if Ute is all healed

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

IUI #2 9/5/15...BFP on 9/17/15

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

1st u/s 8/8/15 1 bean HB 135 @ 6w5d

• Options
    I agree. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about and more so something for them to watch but just in case, I'd call for peace of mind.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I was on the fence about calling...but I'm sure they've heard it before and will have something to ease my mind :)
  • Options
    Let us know what they say! :)

ME: 35 DH: 39

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

ME: Submucosal Fibroid Surgery Date APRIL 14th 2015 -Left Tube is blocked by Fibroid~Surgeon removed 26 Fibroids from my Ute and Unblocked my Tube

DH:Azoospermia...Thank God we have 12 vials of frozen swimmers

July 15-Check to see if Ute is all healed

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

IUI #2 9/5/15...BFP on 9/17/15

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

1st u/s 8/8/15 1 bean HB 135 @ 6w5d

• Options
    Always feel free to call with questions, especially on something like this.
    The journey you've been through has been stressful enough, you shouldn't be worried about something that can be fixed with a phone call.
  • Options
    I say call too, just for peace of mind. GL! :)