Two Under 2

3 under 2

Just found out I'm having twins in May, my son won't turn two until July. Very overwhelmed right now, no idea where to put them (two cribs won't fit in the nursery), we'll need a different vehicle to fit three car seats, the morning sickness is debilitating....

Can someone tell me this is possible???

Re: 3 under 2

• It is possible because you have no choice :) I mean that in the nicest way possible but YOU GOT THIS! Maybe try the multiples board for a little extra support. I'm sure it will be hard as hell for a while but you'll fall into a pattern and find your groove.
  • Research them sleeping together. At first I think that would be comforting for them. Later I can imagine too much playing. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • You got this!  We did it the opposite way...we have twins and are expecting a singleton!  Twins are so wonderful...but yes, the pregnancy sucks.  Good Luck to you!

We are at a loss for car seats...how do you rear-face 3 car seats?!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Mama to Three Girls: 
    Twins born March 2014 at 26 weeks due to preterm labor
    and our 37weeker born May 9th, 2016!

• You can do it
  • We have 3 under 3 with a 4th on the way this spring and hiring a part time nanny was the best idea we have had in a long time
  • mbensonb said:

We have 3 under 3 with a 4th on the way this spring and hiring a part time nanny was the best idea we have had in a long time

Man I wish, I do in home daycare and make very little money. A nanny is way out of the question.
  • Just found out I'm having twins in May, my son won't turn two until July. Very overwhelmed right now, no idea where to put them (two cribs won't fit in the nursery), we'll need a different vehicle to fit three car seats, the morning sickness is debilitating.... Can someone tell me this is possible???
    @auntieembabes

You can do it :)

Me:27 | DH: 26
    Married: 7/26/14
    NTNP since: September '15
    TTC #1: October '15
  • @auntieembabes

These didn't work in my last post so here they are :)

Me:27 | DH: 26
    Married: 7/26/14
    NTNP since: September '15
    TTC #1: October '15
  • You can do this! And please know you are not alone...

My twins will be arriving just 11 days after my DDs first birthday! I still question how we will mange, but at almost 33w, I have accepted this as our new normal. Also, I am very pregnant and everything hurts so I am almost ready to move onto the next stage!

Ella Rose

1/17/15 born via IVF w/ ICSI

Spontaneous Twins!

Due January 2016

Follow our Journey

• Hitting 35 weeks in a few days. Have the sleeping arrangements figured out and found an SUV that fits 3 car seats. 
    Currently battling the fact that I haven't slept more than a 4hour stretch at a time since November and most nights that's all I get. My left him feels like it's falling apart and my incredibly active twins hurt me when they kick because they're out of room. (Sorry for the complaints, I don't do pregnancy well). 
    On the upside, I've accepted that I can do this. We're gonna be a big crazy family, but we'll be fine. 
  • Oh the Bump keeps changing my username, I'm the OP