Pregnant after a Loss

Another Re-Intro

I have been lurking around off and on since my last mc in June. I just found out I am expecting again and I am extremely scared. This is my third pregnancy in 10 months. We lost our first in January at 16 weeks and then again in June at 8 weeks. My OB started me on progesterone and a baby aspirin everyday. I have become so paranoid about having a miscarriage that I am constantly in the bathroom making sure I am not bleeding. Thanks for listening and I hope to stick around this time.

Re: Another Re-Intro

• Welcome back! Sending positive thoughts, prayers and sticky baby dust your way.
  • Welcome and I hope this time is your take home baby. I think with our collective histories here, freak outs will be common and the norm. Staying calm as much as possible is a bonus, but nearly impossible with past trauma and added preg hormones. I had 3 really ugly, but completely understandable freak outs this weekend.

Just keep your chin up, honor your feelings, and try not to give in to the running to the bathroom. Good thoughts to you.
    *****Losses Mentioned*****BFP MENTIONED*****ALL WELCOME******ALL ABOARD!!

Me: 42, DH: 46, Married: 11/12
    Losses: MMC#1 11/12 BO, MC#2 11/13 at 8w BO?, MMC#3 8/14 chromo healthy M @12 weeks, stopped growing at 10.
    Negligible AMH, FSH finally went high. Pursued DE.

DD born at 38w2d on 5-27-16. Finally!!

Pregnant again with OE. EDD 11/9/17 Girl!

BabyGaga
  • Loading the player...
  • "I will have a happy and healthy pregnancy." This is the mantra I've taken on - it's only taking a toll on my mental health to think otherwise. Best wishes to you!
  • Congrats on your BFP!! My third time was a charm. I hope this will be for you too! As far as the freak outs go, I think they're unavoidable. I can freak out with the best of them. And I try to tell myself that what's going to happen will happen whether I worry or not. Sometimes that makes me feel better. Sometimes.
    BabyFetus Ticker