High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Spinal headache complications?

Hi everyone. I had a repeat C section on Oct 21st, and I believe I had a spinal fluid leak after. About 2 days PP I started getting gnarly headaches, my whole front head and neck and back hurt, and smells and light hurt me. A day later, I started having funny things happening in my ear. Like everything sounded muffled. It all gradually went away, but around OCT 30th, the ears went weird again. I am now living with constant muffled sounds of things, like everything is on AM radio, or my fingers are partially in my ears. I also got a random headache and the neckache back yesterday, along with very random pluses up my spine. I really could deal with the headches, but I need my hearing back. Has anyone had trouble with this. THey told me I am not a candidate for blood patch since I am "functional", and most patients cannot even sit up. Ok so they said drink tons of caffeine, which I did the first few days. But it takes a toll, I lost so much sleep in those first 2 weeks home, and ended up in the ER with Bradycardic heart rate and high BP. Feeling better now getting in the routine, but the hearing!!!! Please, anyone who has experienced this, I need some advice. My PCP said he thinks its fluid in my ears and gave me loratidine and flonase....BOO. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker