Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Thursday

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing Plans:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: are you excited or not for winter? Tell us why!

Re: TWW Thursday

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/6

CD/DPO: 19/7

Timing: -5, -3, 0

Testing Plans: Nov. 20 (15DPO)

R/R/CS: Not much because it's too early for these cramps and headaches to mean anything. Waiting to see what these next few temps do. I feel optimistic about this month...but I always feel that way lol

GTKY: are you excited or not for winter? Tell us why! NO!!!! I HATE WINTER and I won't even TRY to be positive like @jolydan lol I hate being cold and I hate snow because it has to be cold to snow. I think I'm even getting a cold NOW! *cough* #BringBackSummer
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 7

CD/DPO: 25/7

Timing: -4, -1

Testing Plans: next tuesday

R/R/CS: Insomnia sucks. I haven't slept. So apologies in advance if I make any comments today that don't make sense.

GTKY: are you excited or not for winter? Tell us why! Not really. Where I live we don't really get much snow (which is the "fun" part of winter) and I hate how early it gets dark in the winter. The good news: it won't be winter here for a while. It's supposed to be 60s and sunny through the weekend. B)
    Married 4.26.08
    TTC #1 April 2015
    BFP #1 11.15.15
    MMC/NMC 12.22.15
    BFP #2 6.13.16
    NMC 7.2.16

LFAF March Siggy: Nasty Women
    Kate McKinnon
    Image result for kate mckinnon quotes gifImage result for kate mckinnon quotes gif

Other LFAF Awards: Most likely shopping for LuLaRoe, Sweetest LFAFer, Kindest, Jokiest Jokester, Most likely to meow, Best smelling Bumpie, LFAFer I'd like to meet, Most Genuine

• Options

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 31/6

Timing: -1, +1

Testing Plans: None right now. FF suggests 20 DPO haha

R/R/CS: I am so happy today. All signs are pointing to a regular cycle (apart from it being longer than I would want). I can't believe I O'd and I'm 6 DPO with high temps! This is more than I could have hoped for considering I ditched the BCP mid pack. While a +HPT would be the dream, I'm trying to keep my expectations realistic. I'll need luck to get to 11-12DPO and then MORE luck for a catch. AKA unlikely. I caught myself SS for the first time last night :S paid a little too much attention to twinges in the abdomen... *Sigh* it starts...

GTKY: are you excited or not for winter? YES! I am because we get many feet of snow (Canada) and it's the most romantic cozy feeling to be safe indoors when a crazy storm is shutting down the city (but not really, it's business as usual). By January I do not feel this way though.

Me: 33 | DH: 34
    TTC #1 Oct 2015
    BFP Mar 26, 2016 - DD born Nov 2016 <3
    TTC #2 since Mar 2017
    DX: MF June 2019, varicocele embolization Jan 2020, good improvement (14 mil, low motility)
    IUI#1 Aug 2020 - BFN
    IVF #1 Dec 2020 (ICSI) - ER, freeze-all - 15 retrieved, 15 mature, 15 fertilized. 4 embryos frozen, all day 5 blasts!
    FET #1 Feb 2021 - BFN
    FET #2 Apr 2021 - BFP 5DP5DT!! Beta #1 13DP5DT (17DPO)  = HcG 1,238. Beta #2 17DP5DT (21DPO) = HcG 8,269

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5 (17 ttc a thb)

CD/DPO: 28/10

Timing: -2,-1

Testing Plans: none

R/R/CS: ff confused me this morning because it updated lol

No. I hate driving in bad weather.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    @MamaBish I had the same reaction when half asleep I opened FF. I was like what did I just do!!!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 30/16

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -2, 0, +1

Testing Plans: this weekend if no AF

R/R/CS: temps are on a steady decline so we will wait and see

Yes!!! I love winter and the snow and the cute warm clothing!!
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Options
    Month/ Cycle   9/7

CD / DPO        23/11

Timing -4, -3 -2 1 1+1

Im Testing already

GTKY Not really excited about anything right now

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 12/9

CD/DPO: 37/12

Timing: -3 and 0

Testing Plans: got a BFN Tuesday, my temp dropped below my coverline today and I've been cramping for days so I'm just waiting on AF to show

R/R/CS: thinking about deactivating fbook for a while, getting tired of all the pregnancy announcements every single day. Just feeling discouraged a lot lately...

GTKY: are you excited or not for winter? Tell us why! I hate the cold and the snow but I love wearing hoodies and leggings!
    Expecting baby #1 August 2016 
    Already have three furbabies- Blake, Sydney, and Chester 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 23/4

Timing: -4, -3, -2, 0

Testing Plans: 13 DPO

R/R/CS: *TMI* so yesterday I was using the restroom and when I wiped I noticed an ever so slight tinge of bright red/pink blood. Only when I wiped and it was not mixed with my CM. so I lurked on TB..and pretty much found that it could be ovulation blood. But, I wasn't the good little bump girl and did not just accept thoes answers. I went to Dr. Google and was trying to prove that it was implantation bleeding. Keep in mind that I was 3dpo yesterday. I did actually find info that IB can happen anywhere from 3-10 DPO. But guess where I found it...another board. SS is bad this month. I got so excited yesterday but eventually knocked myself off the crazy train.

GTKY: are you excited or not for winter? Tell us why! I don't like the cold but in a way I do, because it means hot drinks and holidays!!! Downside...it doesn't snow down here. I've only seen it snow down here 2 times. And it's usually 1-2 inches. :(
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 17/2

Timing: -4, -2, O

Testing Plans: none yet. This is my first cycle temping so I'm sure the crazy will set in and I'll want to start peeing on all the things by 10 DPO.

R/R/CS: So this is my first ever post in TWW! I am still waiting on my CH from FF (which I should get tomorrow morning), but the temp spike the last two days and lack of CM make it pretty obvious that I O'd on CD 15, so I decided to move on over here today. 

Every year I try to make my peace with winter by buying cute boots/coats/hats, and every year by mid-January I'm all

Honestly, I live in the south, so our winters are pretty mild. I wish we got more snow in winter because winter days in the southeast are either sunny and cold, or rainy and kinda cold. I think it snowed twice last winter.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary       

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 22/8

Timing: -4,-2,-1,1

Testing Plans: 15DPO - 1 week from today

R/R/CS: My temps don't seem that high this month, and I just have a feeling this is not the month. Possibly a defense mechanism from getting my hopes up....

GTKY: are you excited or not for winter? Tell us why! NOT!!! I live on a huge hill that I can't always get up. I did get snow tires this year so hopefully that helps! I live in MA and we had almost 120 inches of snow last year with most of it in a 4 week period! It was terrible! Every week we had another 2-3 feet to shovel! It was also our first winter as home owners so it was overhwleming for sure! I can't bear the thought of going through all that again!

Me - 33; DH - 33
    Dating 1/18/06
    Married 9/21/13
    BFP #1 12/15/15 - C Born 8/27/16
    BFP #2 1/10/20 - EDD 9/8/20

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 7

CD/DPO: 22/8*

Timing: -5, -2, -1, O, +1

Testing Plans: I have an appt with my midwife on the 20th to talk about something else. So I think I might try to wait it out.... But anytime after tomorrow is fair game.

R/R/CS: Steal dealing with yesterday's feelings. And my itchiness.

I don't much care to be cold. The duck pool freezes. And it doesn't snow here. But I like Christmas. Cookies, warm beverages, Christmas music and having my kids home on break. :)

• Options
    Why the asterisk @MotherOfDucks?
    TTC #1 since marriage

• Options
    @KASG Because I was too sick at the beginning of my cycle to temp. So I'm just basing it on CM. And realize that's not as accurate.
  • Options
    Ah.

Mine *might* be off as well, but the timing is the same so I'm running with it. @MotherOfDucks
    TTC #1 since marriage

• Options
    EllCee017EllCee017 member
    edited November 2015
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 23/7

Timing: -4, -3, -1, 0

Testing Plans: Attempting to hold off until next Tuesday (12dpo) but will probably test 10 DPO because I'm a crazy person this cycle.

R/R/CS: FF finally gave me CH! It's been a long week but just glad I have the proof now. I'm going to be positive about it and look at it like my TWW is now shorter since I missed that first week.

GTKY: I'm not quite ready for winter, I feel like we got cheated out of fall with all the up and down weather. Just not looking forward to the negative weather, maybe we can skip that this year!

ETA: my phone keeps cutting off my GTKY!
  • Options

Month/Cycle:5/4

CD/DPO:33/12

Timing:-3, -1

Testing Plans:several BFNs already, thinking I'll wait to see if AF shows. Also I only have a digital left, and that "not pregnant" is worse than a stark white test, so saving the digital.

R/R/CS: temp was up the last 2 days, but sharp dip this morning. I did wake up feeling cold though, as I had kicked off the blankets. So I'm hoping that's the reason for the temp dip. Will have to see what tomorrow does. Chart attached.

Not excited but not dreading it. I have lived in Michigan the last 18 years, so winter is part of life. If I'm not KU, I'm looking forward to skiing and ice skating.
    Me: 32 DH: 31 Married since 2010
    MC January 2016
    BFP February 2016 Baby Girl born 11/2016
    BFP 8/16/2018 EDD 4/29/2019 MMC 10/3/2018
    BFP 12/16/2018 EDD 08/26/2019 MC/CP 12/20/2018
    BFP 03/28/2019 EDD 12/07/2019 Hoping for our rainbow

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 22/7?

Timing: -3, -1, +1

Testing Plans: Next Tuesday or Wednesday..

R/R/CS: Leaving for a week long trip to Mexico next Thursday! Hoping that I know either way by then so I can either have some drinks (Yay! all-inclusive) or be happily KU (even more Yay!). Broke my BBT earlier this cycle so I haven't been temping which is nice and annoying all at the same time.

GTKY: are you excited or not for winter? Tell us why! I actually love winter. We live in Canada so we see a lot of snow and enjoy snow shoeing ice skating and all things winter. Definitely happy that we bought a snowblower this year though. Last years shoveling was brutal! 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:  3/3

CD/DPO:  23/13

Timing:  -2, +1

Testing Plans:  BFN Wednesday... not testing again until 15 or 16 DPO (Nov. 17/18) if AF doesn't show up first.

R/R/CS:  Temp went up again, so there's that.

GTKY: are you excited or not for winter? Tell us why!  Not particularly...I live in the deep south, so winter is really blah here the majority of the season.  It snowed a couple of times last year, so I'm hoping that it may snow again - it never sticks around long, so you don't have to really worry about any of the practicalities that come with living in places with more severe winters and can just enjoy it.

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • Options
    Well my 54 day cycle has finally ended... back to CD1

I think my DH and I are going to take a couple month break from trying so hard until we see the RE in January. 

Thanks for all the support ladies. 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 23/3

Timing: -3, +1 (terrible timing because FF moved my O date and I thought I may have O'd a week earlier.

Testing Plans:  because BD was timed poorly, I'll wait to see if AF is late.

R/R/CS: I'll be honest, since this is my first time participating in this thread, I have no idea what this means...lol.

GTKY: are you excited or not for winter? Tell us why!   Yes, because I live in AZ, so winter means temps in the 70's and I can actually leave the house without melting.
  • Options
    @Pepper6 R/R/CS stands for rants/raves/chart stalk. Use this space to state whatever is on your mind or to ask questions.

• Options
    marajay6 said:
    @Pepper6 R/R/CS stands for rants/raves/chart stalk. Use this space to state whatever is on your mind or to ask questions.
    Thanks!  I figured it was sort of a catch all to talk about stuff, I just wasn't sure what the abbreviation actually stood for.  Good to know. :-D
  • Options
    Pepper6 said:

marajay6 said:

Thanks!  I figured it was sort of a catch all to talk about stuff, I just wasn't sure what the abbreviation actually stood for.  Good to know. :-D

It's also probably the only place where you can get away with SS (symptom spotting) without getting flamed too much.

• Options
    Month/Cycle:  1/1

CD/DPO:  24/10

Timing:  -1,0, +2

Testing Plans:  tested today, BFN....I just have a crummy feeling already about this cycle

R/R/CS:  all my best friends just found out they are pregnant...we were pregnant together the first time around, I am very much feeling like the outsider. 

GTKY: are you excited or not for winter? VERY.  I never lost all the baby weight and I don't like wearing short sleeves/shorts.  Winter clothes cover up the fatness. 
    TTC #2- November 2015

• Options
    ReesaAnne16ReesaAnne16 member
    edited November 2015
    Month/Cycle:6/6

CD/DPO:22/9

Timing:-3,-1,O

Testing Plans: BFN today, probably test again on Sunday (12dpo)

R/R/CS: My chart is so annoying this month!! It all revolves around my CD14 temps, which were thrown off because my sleep was really restless.  The first temp didn't seem like it read long enough so I took a second temp, which was 0.2 deg higher... So if I put in the high second temp, my O date is CD13, which is better timing, but if I put in the first lower temp, then my O date switched to CD15 which, isn't bad timing, but not as good.... So annoyed.... so am I 9dpo or 7dpo? this throws off my testing plan... Arg, I'm just annoyed and I'm going to rant about it...

GTKY: are you excited or not for winter?
     I've always lived in the northern midwest, so we get plenty of cold and snow... I like winter up until early January, then I'm done... I just curl up and hibernate until spring. At least I can start my seedlings in February so that's something to look forward to.  

Edited to add My Chart

Me 34 DH 36 Married since July 2010 
    MFI (High DNA Fragmentation) & Mild endometriosis
    TTC #1 since June 2015 
    Aug 2016 - May 2017  6 IUI's with letrozole - BFN
    April 2017 - laparoscopy to remove mild endo
    June 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU - Cancelled early ovulation, no eggs retrieved. 
    Aug/Sept 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU, cetrotide - 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature
    5 eggs ICSI'd 6 eggs frozen - 1 day 5 blast transfered, 2 expanded blast frozen - BFP!
    May 2018 - Baby girl born - Our Joy

TTC #2 since July 2019
    July 2019 - FET - BFN
    Jan 2020 - FET - canceled due to family health issues
    Mar 2020 - FET - low beta - chemical pregnancy
    July 2020 - ICSI'd remaining 6 eggs - 3 fertilized - 2 survived to early blast stage, transfered both - Chemical Pregnancy

• Options

Month/Cycle: 8

CD/DPO: 21/5

Timing: -4,-2,-1,+1

Testing Plans: 10 dpo

R/R/CS: Had a weird dip yesterday, but came up a little today. Still not at cover. If coverline wasn't there, it almost looks like ovulation hasn't happened yet. Just a wait and see game. Ugh.

GTKY: are you excited or not for winter? Tell us why! NO NO NO ABSOLUTELY NOT. I hate winter with a passion. Snow and ice and cold and bad roads can leave me alone, please.
    I hate getting out of work 2 hours after the sun has gone down. I have a countdown on my phone for the day the time changes back. Only 121, if anyone is wondering.
    Married 2011
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Fur child: One awesome Golden Retriever
    IUI August 2016  : Cancelled due to polyp
    September 2016: Polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    October 2016: IUI #1- BFN
    November 2016: IUI #2- BFN
    December 2016: IUI #3 - BFN
    January/February 2017 - IVF + ICSI + PGD
    March 2017 - FET

• Options
    Megz1902 said:
    Month/Cycle:5/4 CD/DPO:33/12 Timing:-3, -1 Testing Plans:several BFNs already, thinking I'll wait to see if AF shows. Also I only have a digital left, and that "not pregnant" is worse than a stark white test, so saving the digital. R/R/CS: temp was up the last 2 days, but sharp dip this morning. I did wake up feeling cold though, as I had kicked off the blankets. So I'm hoping that's the reason for the temp dip. Will have to see what tomorrow does. Chart attached. GTKY: are you excited or not for winter? Tell us why! Not excited but not dreading it. I have lived in Michigan the last 18 years, so winter is part of life. If I'm not KU, I'm looking forward to skiing and ice skating.
    TOTALLY agree that the digital negative is so much worse. I decided I'm going to test tomorrow at 9 DPO to make sure I can drink before I go away for the weekend. I looked in my medicine cabinet and only had a digital so I went to the store just to get a box of FRER. I'm not counting on a BFP and just didn't want to face the big, digital NEGATIVE!

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/2(1 month NTNP)

CD /DPO: 26/ 10? Maybe?

Timing: ED, EOD one week prior to FW and one week after

Testing Plans: Saturday officially, but hopefully I'll wait until AF is gone

R/R/CS: I'm so sad. My stomach is in knots (cramping), so I'm figuring we are out this cycle. Sighs. H is taking me out to get frozen yogurt to cheer me up. Ughhh... I know I shouldn't complain since I just started TTC but I'm feeling so ugh since we are on a tight schedule (H is military).

GTKY: are you excited or not for winter? Tell us why! I hate winter but I love the cuddling, holiday season, and winter festivities.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/2(1 month NTNP) CD /DPO: 26/ 10? Maybe? Timing: ED, EOD one week prior to FW and one week after Testing Plans: Saturday officially, but hopefully I'll wait until AF is gone R/R/CS: I'm so sad. My stomach is in knots (cramping), so I'm figuring we are out this cycle. Sighs. H is taking me out to get frozen yogurt to cheer me up. Ughhh... I know I shouldn't complain since I just started TTC but I'm feeling so ugh since we are on a tight schedule (H is military). GTKY: are you excited or not for winter? Tell us why! I hate winter but I love the cuddling, holiday season, and winter festivities.
    This is tough, being on a strict timeline can't make it any easier. I'm keeping my FX for you! 

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    Lilybee8614Lilybee8614 member
    edited November 2015
    Month/cycle: 10/10 (temping:2 m)

CD/DPO: 21/8

Timing: -3

Testing plans: only if AF is late since it wasn't our best month.

R/R/CS: I'm not expecting much with testing. But on another note, after reading the critics against the "cute pink target thermometer", which I realize is the one that I've been using and I'm realizing that it's been favoring temps. I caved in and ordered a Mabis bbt and wondfos. I've been using the dollarama OPK and they haven't been too good for me. So I'll try it out with these new purchases next cycle. FX that they arrive before the start of my next cycle.

GTKY: I'm meh about winter. I don't absolutely hate it but I don't absolutely love it. Or I guess it all depends on what the weather is like. Love me some snow every where and the crisp cool air with big fat fluffy snowflakes falling all around. But I could do without the -40 & -50C....

Looking forward to seeing some BFP from everyone on this board!! FX for all of you!!!

Eta: words are hard...
    Me:29
    DH: 25
    Married: August 2014
    TTC#1: February 2015
  • Options
    *Possibly TMI, kinda long :/ sorry*

Month/Cycle:3/2

CD/DPO: CD18/ 6dpo

Timing:-1,+1

Testing Plans: 10dpo if I can hold off, I know I have basically zero chance of seeing anything other than a BFN before then.

R/R/CS: I was cruising through the tww this cycle as I didn't have much hope for this cycle, when I started noticing that I have no pms symptoms, or really any symptoms. My breasts aren't even sore or swollen like normal post ovulation. If I press them I feel a twinge. I also had a ton of bright white lotiony CM, I've never ever seen it like this. The color texture or amount. Also, having some creamy/EWCM mixture going on which is also something I've never had. Cervix is low firm and closed tighter than I've ever felt it. I know I shouldn't have but I read about opks being positive in some cases that ended in bfp, so at 5dpo I tested, test was half as dark as control. Then today 6dpo opk positive. Much darker than control. Idk if any of it means anything, but now I can't wait for 10dpo!! I am optimistic because of lack of symptoms plus new or different stuff happening. :) who knows though. I have only been charting Cm, Cp, and everything for 2 months. May cave at 8 or 9 dpo with a frer 6 days sooner.

GTKY: Are you excited for winter? Or not? Tell us why.
    I love winter, bonfires, hoodies, holidays. But we really don't have much of one here.

• Options
    @Autumnrae07 I don't mean to rain on your parade in any ways because I'm in a similar situation (no symptoms minus doing BSC lack of symptoms spotting) but 6DPO is way too early for anything. If you were pregnant, implantation wouldn't even have happened yet . Especially the positive OPK
    it's a way to set yourself for disappointment . Have you been temping? Are you sure you really ovulated?
    Hang in there girl!
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 1st month ttc

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: -2 -1 0 +1 +2

Testing Plans: I pee on all the sticks!!!

R/R/CS: I don't know what this means.

GTKY: Yes! I love winter mostly because I love sweaters, scarves, knitted hats & cardigans (I'm like 90 on the inside lol) I'm not looking forward to a butt ton of snow or ice.
  • Options
    Thanks!