October 2014 Moms

A year later, and saying hello

Hi folks - I went missing after Zack was born. First I was just crazy insane with feeding issues and no sleep and seemingly no time, then I went back to work and found out what no time and no sleep really meant :).  Then things got more normal but I heard TheBump board had a lot of issues and everything went awry here and then life just got in the way. But today I decided to jump back in and say hello. Zack turned one a almost a month ago and is doing wonderfully. Slowly transitioning to whole milk. Getting him onto finger foods from his beloved purees has been our biggest challenge and I have to say given the other challenges I hear mom's having - it seems a small one. He naps well, sleeps mostly well at night, eats well and is growing up so fast, I need him to slow down. I'm in that I love my son so much it hurts stage and I couldn't be happier. Anyway - I wanted to say hello to all the 2014 mammas and apologize to those who have been here since the beginning and who I disappeared on. It may be too late for me to properly come back but thought I'd try to join back into the discussion if I can.

Lilypie - (urRB)

Re: A year later, and saying hello

• None of the original ladies are here anymore :(

Good to hear life is good to you these days!

• Thanks Bigboobsmcgee - I was looking around and noticing that all of the original folks kind of disappeared after January. Any idea what happened? I went dark because was just too busy with work and newborn and then my mom passed and well, life gets in the way.  I was surprised though to see everyone simply gone. It was a pretty active group during our pregnancies.

Lilypie - (urRB)

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks Bigboobsmcgee - I was looking around and noticing that all of the original folks kind of disappeared after January. Any idea what happened? I went dark because was just too busy with work and newborn and then my mom passed and well, life gets in the way.  I was surprised though to see everyone simply gone. It was a pretty active group during our pregnancies.

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom :(

All of the regulars on TB got mad at their strict policies and new rules so a lot of people left and went to Pro Boards (PB), then our group of O14 gals left PB and started a Facebook group.  Most of the regulars from this board are in the FB group.

*I sent you a PM.

• This is literally my first post in forever. TOS changed and a bunch of people's REAL names (like IRL) were released by accident and then a bunch of Mods got banned over literally nothing. <- At least all of that happened over on S12. I don't remember if any of that happened here or not.

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]