Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Two months and on the move

My LO is 10 weeks old and just rolled over a couple days ago for the first time. She has been rolling side to side for a little now and likes to roll side to side or even over when falling asleep in her crib and bassinet. I keep having to wake her up and move her to make sure she doesn't have her nose down. Any other moms dealing with this, this early?

Re: Two months and on the move

• Options
    Mine is 11 weeks tomorrow and doing the same. If she can roll and flip she should be able to turn her head so she can breathe too. Just make sure that there is nothing plush in the crib, no blanket, pillow, bumpers, stuffed animals, etc. I'm SIDS /suffocation paranoid myself to the point if I told a doctor I would get diagnosed with anxiety disorder probably. Once baby is flipping risks go down as long as crib only has baby in it.
  • Options
    Mine is ten weeks also and rolls side to side, but nit all the way over yet!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same here. Last night she rolled into her side and was pushing her face down into the mattress ! Talk about giving mommy a heart attack. Ugh she eventually stopped and fell back asleep, not looking forward to tonight :(
  • Options
    Our first started turning over around 10-11 weeks old. We just let her, but I agree with pp... have nothing plush/extra in the crib.