Pregnant after a Loss

Pregnant after 3x miscarriage

Hi everybody,
I'm just wondering if I am the only one struggling with this...I have a wonderful daughter, almost 3 years old now. Conceiving and the pregnancy went went and after about 1 year later we decided we would like to have another baby. This time things didn't go so easy. I had 3 miscarriages in one year. Every time, I lost a little piece of my hart. To me they were already real babies and I felt really pregnant. No reasons were found for these loses, just 'bad luck' as my doctor described it. Now, 1 year later I am pregnant. I feel absolutely blessed but people around me don't understand that I am still sad about my lost babies. I am pregnant now, so I have to forget those tiny little loved ones and just be happy. Anyone else knows this feeling?

Re: Pregnant after 3x miscarriage

• I found an article online that described it really well. I posted it here, but if you want to Google it it's called To the Mother of a Rainbow Baby.
  • We will never forget our lost loves.  They are still a piece of us.  We lost our first child in March and today I'm almost 20wks, no matter how grateful I am for this child I wont forget his or her older sibling.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"