July 2016 Moms
Options

July Mama's Introduce Yourself Here

Re: July Mama's Introduce Yourself Here

• Options
    2nd time mom (have a sweet 2 yr old son) and couldn't be more excited. EDD 7/15! Born, raised and currently live in Pittsburgh, PA with the hubby and have 2 cane corsos who share our home as well. Can't wait to share this experience with you ladies. Positive thoughts and prayers to you all!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello my name is Jamie, and I am going to be a first time mommy!  My DH is 31 and so am I.  We will be married in December for 5 years.  It has been two weeks since I received a BFP, and we finally go for our first US on 11/24.  It is so hard not to tell anyone!!!  I am a teacher, and my husband works for a university.  We are both very excited!  Our due date is 7/7/16.  Tomorrow we will be 7 weeks!
  • Options
    Hey! I'm Jordan. Live near Atlanta. I'm an RN turned SAHM to my 18mo DS. My husband and I have been married for 5 years. I have become crunchier and crunchier the last couple years ;) essential oils, cloth diapers, still bf, etc. I also have a passion for health and wellness, especially what we eat and put on our bodies.

After not having a period for a couple years due to pregnancy/breastfeeding, my cycles returned following a d&c for mmc this past August. My period was late, however the tests were so faintly positive I wasn't actually sure I was pregnant. 3 days of faint lines, and today finally a dark line! I ovulated late this month so based on that EDD is around July 27. I'm excited to be here - hopeful and praying for this baby to come healthy and happy in 9 months!

• Options
    Hello July Moms,
    My name is August, 38 (so is DH). Married April 2015. We are fur parents to a senior dog and I work at home and take care of him. Started trying 2 months ago. Got my BFP last Wednesday after feeling different and just knowing. Also my jeans got tight fast! EDD July 15/16. This is our first.
    First Dr apt on Dec 8 for all the good stuff like US, blood work and meet new OBGYN since I'm new to town and haven't seen a Dr here yet. Happy to be here and know that I'm not the only one feeling oh, so bloated !
  • Options
    Hi all! I'm Samantha from Tennessee. Married since December 2008.
    I'm 4 weeks along and according to LMP, I'm due July 28, but according to OPK's I ovulated early, so I won't really know until my first OB appointment.
    I have one other little one who is 4.

So there's this boy. He kinda stole my heart. He calls me "Mom"

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Voted "Mom of the Year" 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    BabyC1BabyC1 member
    edited November 2015
    heyyy ladies...so glad to be here with you all!  congratulations to all of you! <3  i'm new here...well, "new-ish."  my name is leah...i was an avid poster and made *many* lifelong e-friends and irl-friends on here back in 2008/2009 when my daughter was born.  would love to know if any of you were around here then? :-)

this is baby #3 for us...we have 6 year old girl, kaydence, and 3 year old boy, quincey.  i got my BFP just this past sunday.  my EDD (according to the online calculator) is July 26, so i'm 4w1d.  dating u/s and appointment with midwife is set for December 16.

excited to be here and get to know you ladies! <3 xoxo

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hi everyone! *waves* I'm brand new here. I found out I was pregnant about 3 weeks ago. I wanted to take cough medicine but knew we were trying to get pregnant so I took a test and there it was! I haven't had my first appointment yet but I'll be going next Wednesday. The nurse is estimating my due date at July 5th right now.

Other than that, my husband and I have been married for 4 1/2 years. He was always hesitant on having kids but knew I really wanted one so we agreed to try. He was kind of excited at first but it has turned into stress, so I'm excited to be here...I need to be excited with someone
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I am due July 28th with my second. I have a 10 month old little girl. I'm a detective and DH is a firefighter so out schedules and lives are a little crazy but we're very excited for this next adventure!

animated gifs photo: Donut try this at home donut.gif

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Hey all! Very excited to read everyone's posts!
    My name is Becky. My husband and I got married in August, been together for 5 years. We recently found out we are expecting our first and could not be happier. I am a 24 y.o postpartum nurse and he A 24 y.o miner! We live in Ontario, Canada!
    Looking forward to going through this journey with you all!
  • Options
    Found out last week that I'm pregnant with our third. We are very excited! I'm an American living in France with my French husband. All of our kids were born here, so I know the drill - so less anxiety. Our kids are 4 and 2, and we were in middle of deciding whether or not to have another when I found out I was pregnant. :) I had 5 positive home tests and a blood test (not totally crazy... I bought a 5 pack for the normal price of one, hahaha). I should be 6w3, give or take a day. I'm really happy to be here and hope this baby sticks. First ultrasound is on Tuesday. YAY!!
  • Options
    Hi there! Im 39 and this will be my 4th baby. I have an 18 yr old daughter, 18 yr old son ( they are 8 months and 5 days apart my second was 12 weeks early) and a 9 yr old son. We had a loss in August so this has been so scary. Im now 6 weeks today:) every day feels like miracle. With the 2 losses I've had I miscarried within 3 days after my missed period so when I did miscarry it was right at 4 weeks and 3 days. My hcg levels were very high for me Ive always started out low so I was floored by the blaring positives and the hcg levels. Are any moms having twins that have different symptoms than a singleton pregnancy? I would feel ecstatic if it were twins. As long I can have one healthy baby I will be blessed. Im anxiously awaiting my ultra sound on December 1st! We are getting married on November 28 and Im praying my dress still fits as my bloat has my regular jeans feeling tight. The symptoms with this pregnancy have been so intense already. It is so true that each pregnancy is different. Prayers sent to everyone for happy healthy babies. Due date here 7/14/16 unless changed by ultrasound!
  • Options
    Hi all. My name is Ryan and i just turned 30. Im 5 weeks today and edd is july 21. This will be my first and we are super excited to start this journey
  • Options
    Hello Bumpies, my name is Maria. I'm so happy I finally get to participate in this milestone! EDD is 7/20/16, this is my first pregnancy, married my husband on 5/23/15 he's so excited too! I'm 5 weeks 1 day and hoping for a boy! We will tell our parents and siblings on Thanksgiving, my first prenatal visit will be 3 weeks from today, and if we hear a heartbeat we will start telling grandparents and uncles/aunts/cousins. Congrats to everyone!
  • Options
    Hello Mamas! I'm Jen. I'm a SAHM to my 15 month old little girl. My husband and I had hoped to wait until she turned 2 to start trying, but we're thrilled to be expecting again. We live in Tx and I'm 27. Edd is July 10. Congrats to you all!
  • Options
    Hi! My name is Jamie, I'm 29. My DH (28) and I live in Michigan. I have one DS (6) from a previous relationship. We are SO excited to be adding to our little blended family!! Our EDD is 7/18/16
  • Options
    MaymkMaymk member
    edited November 2015
    Hi! Nice to meet you all! I have a 13 month old son and number two is coming 7/10!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm Brooke from Spokane, WA. I have a 3yr old son and am expecting another child July 25, 2016.
  • Options
    I'm Brooke from Spokane, WA. I have a 3yr old son and am expecting another child July 25, 2016.
    I think my EDD is July 27, 2016! I'm glad to see someone else who is this early on :) H&H 9 to you!

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Destanie, 25 e.d.d 7/12. Have 0 kids and 1 miscarriage earlier this year (I believe it's because I have O- blood and have never had a rogham shot but that's another topic.. ) and I'm pretty sure this is the real deal because I feel deathly ill unlike the first time where I didn't have any symptoms...
  • Options
    Hi there ladies! I am 31 and this will hopefully be my second. DD was born in O13. I haven't been around TB much in the last year, but I thought I'd see what's going on these days. EDD is July 21. H&H 9 months to you all.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The name is Thania (Tania) I have a 4 year old daughter and now pregnant with baby #2. EDD of July 5th. I'm 7 weeks pregnant now and at the peak of morning sickness, ugh!! I am located in Washington (not DC)
  • Options
    Hello July mama's! My name is Kristen I'll be 24 on Saturday (happy birthday to me I got my BFP and had it confirmed just in time!), my dh is 23 and I have an amazing stepson that I love like my own who's 2 1/2. I'm 5 weeks 2 days, was only off birth control since middle of Sept. Kinda shocked it happened so fast but super excited nonetheless. Due date is July 19th! I'm located in Spokane, WA. Congrats to everyone here!! :)
  • Options
    Cubslove12Cubslove12 member
    edited November 2015
    Hello everyone! My name is Stephanie, I'm 31 and a high school special education teacher, my husband is 28 and a fireman! We are expecting our first baby approximately July 23! I wasn't positive on my last menstrual cycle date, so we estimated October 17. I just had some blood tests done and their estimation was approximately 4-5 weeks, which is right in line with what we were thinking. I'm soo overwhelmed, nervous, and excited! Congratulations to all you mommas out there!! 
  • Options
    I'm Elena, 31 (turning 32 in a few weeks!) and living in Philadelphia with my hubby. Just found out we're expecting baby 1 with a confirmed blood test! We are overjoyed, excited, worried, anxious... ALL THE FEELS, Y'ALL. I'm 4w+2, with estimated due date of 7/26/16!
  • Options
    Me too! I went of BC in September thought it would take a lot longer! Pleasantly surprised! Congrats!
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I've been with my amazing DH since 2010 and we have 2 boys, a 3 yr old and 1yr old. I just found out Monday that I'm pregnant with our 3rd. We haven't told anyone yet so I'm hoping this board will help me vent some of my need to discuss this baby so I don't blab the news before we are ready. I'm not really sure on our due date though I suspect it is between July 14 and July 20. I have an appointment tomorrow, but I don't know if this OB does a dating u/s or not.
    imageimage

image"AlternaTickers">image
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Hello July Mom,
    I had four months old daughter n recently I am pregnant w #2 last week... I am due on my birthday (I hope so) july 11th... I am 5 weeks 6 days... this pregnancy is surprised n unplanned... lucky I still can use my survival skill fr my last year pregnancy toward to this one... hahaha... it's just funny this pregnancy n last year pregnancy due date is near july.. last year was due July 4th but she came out two weeks early.. hopefully this pregnancy will be on July... Go July Babies!!!
  • Options
    arenner28 said:

Hi all! Excited to be part of the July mom's group! I'm Ashley, 22, from Australia but living with newlywed hubby in Israel. We were married late September so this little one is, as someone else put it, a honeymoon souvenir! :smiley: Quite nervous but very excited! Due date is around 7-9th July...yet to find out exactly! Looking forward to going through this with you all! :smile:

Just wondering where in Israel you are? If you're near TLV, I highly recommend Asuta. It's a fantastic hospital. Shabbat Shalom!
  • Options
    Congratulations to all you beautiful mama's to be! I am 36 and expecting our # 4. We currently have 3 little girls ages 6, 5, and 3 so while still not large, this will be the biggest gap between them age wise! I got my BFP on 11/16 and EDD IS 7/26; my first summer baby! I did experience a M/C back in July, so hoping for rainbow baby to show up!
  • Options
    @mcmurray33 ! Hey lady! So glad you're here!
    Married 4.26.08
    TTC #1 April 2015
    BFP #1 11.15.15
    MMC/NMC 12.22.15
    BFP #2 6.13.16
    NMC 7.2.16

LFAF March Siggy: Nasty Women
    Kate McKinnon
    Image result for kate mckinnon quotes gifImage result for kate mckinnon quotes gif

Other LFAF Awards: Most likely shopping for LuLaRoe, Sweetest LFAFer, Kindest, Jokiest Jokester, Most likely to meow, Best smelling Bumpie, LFAFer I'd like to meet, Most Genuine

• Options
    Hi there, I am 25 and DH is 26. We have been married for 5 years and are so excited to be expecting! My due date should be around July 15. My first appointment is Dec 15 and I can't wait. I thought when we were beginning to try we would conceive right away, but it took about 3 months. I'm so happy, and also mostly nauseous all the time. :smile: so glad to have this community!
  • Options
    Hi ladies. I'm Erica. We found out, about a week ago that baby #3 is on the way. I've between married to DH for six years and we've already between blessed with a four year old son and a two year old daughter. Using my LMP, our new addition will arrive around July 27th. We are really excited. Glad to be joining the board and taking this journey with you!
  • Options
    Hi moms! I'm pregnant with my second child and my due date is July 2nd! I'm currently nauseous all the time and feeling extremely bloated :( congrats to you all!