November 2015 Moms

Re: Enjoy

• Options
    I love this video. Sadly it made my husband want to experience labor instead of seeing how painful it is.
  • Options

I love this video. Sadly it made my husband want to experience labor instead of seeing how painful it is.

Same here. My fiancé wants me to look up where he can do this! Lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you for posting this! I've seen Part 1 of that series several times, but hadn't found the rest of them yet!

P.S. If anyone needs a good cry, watch Part 5 where they call their moms to say thank you. :x

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    As a FTM, I really liked watching the baby bump one since it's the only one I can even relate to at this point. So funny!
  • Options
    I guess I have the oddball SO that wants nothing to do with this machine lol.
    I like the one where the Dutch (I think they are dutch) guys do it and one of them flakes out half way through.
  • Options

I like the one where the Dutch (I think they are dutch) guys do it and one of them flakes out half way through.

My DH doesn't want to have anything to do with it either!!! These are too funny!!
  • Options

My DH doesn't want to have anything to do with it either!!! These are too funny!!
    Mine laughed and said "hell no." I told him this should have been part of our birthing classes.
  • Options

Mine laughed and said "hell no." I told him this should have been part of our birthing classes.
    I agree I wish this was part of the the requirement to have a baby. Men should have to at least do it for ten minutes to somewhat understand.
  • Options
    I more want them to have to wear the weighted belly apron-thing. I might be less inclined to want to kill my SO if he half understood what a pain bending over is right now.

I swear I still love him btw. It must just be getting close to go-time for me because in the last week and a half I've gone from mostly normal to this cranky monster.
  • Options
    My husband and i saw this series and it was hilarious! He showed this one to his friends at work, especially the ones with pregnant wives, and only 1 of them said he'd try it and that it didn't even look that bad. My husband on the other hand...he'll pass and take my word for it when the time comes. :P