June 2015 Moms
Options

Anyones hair is falling off too??

I'm still breastfeeding and hair fall's like crazy. Everytime I brush I get a full hair ball out of my brush and I'm scared now...

Re: Anyones hair is falling off too??

• Options
    It'll continue for a while, then you'll have re growth. Stock up on head bands.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's awful, LO forever has my hair in her hands or clothes or in her neck creases. We have a robovac that goes twice a day still not enough! I'm so worried about her getting a finger or toe tourniquet

• Options
    I could make wigs with the hair I'm shedding. If you feel terrible about it like I did, try getting a few subtle highlights...kind of camouflages/ distracts from the problem.
  • Options
    Yes. It's in my baby's hands at times. I hate it.
  • Options
    lmao @cait7425 my search for "'the ring' gross hair gif" worked.
  • Options
    Omg yess!!! Mine has been falling off for a couple of weeks now!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 12/23/13 MMC 01/24/14 @ 9w5days

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Hahahahaha...after I stopped pumping it started and hasn't stopped...if my hand even so much as brushes past my head my hair comes out by the handful...and showers...forget about it - I could probably carpet our entire house with my hair. I didn't even know that I had that much hair on my head! I think I am at the point of 30% less than before pregnancy...I could make a pretty strong case that I'm going bald, but I know it will stop eventually.
  • Options
    Hah! Yep. Loosing so much hair...definitely doesn't help that LO wants to rip it out! Already feeling fat and tired and a whole mess of other words, but now I'm balding too?! Wth.
  • Options
    Noticed more baby hairs around my hair line
  • Options
    I quit washing my hair as often to maybe slow down the process...wishful thinking? I've always had super thick hair but this hair loss is crazy :(
  • Options
    I used to have hair extensions and I am seriously considering them again. It is so thin now tough that they would probably be super obvious. The hair loss is so upsetting and I haven't noticed any regrowth at all.
  • Options
    @marinamarina I told DH we will need to put some liquid plumber down the tub drain when I stop shedding just as a precaution. He was glad I went back to a pixie cut so it's a little less noticeable. I still have to wipe my bathroom sink every day.
  • Options
    ^I do the same in the shower. Before being pregnant I used to shed like crazy, during pregnancy nothing, and now back to losing so much but I still have so much thick hair! Hormones are nuts
  • Options
    ^^ hahahahaha
  • Options
    My excessive hair loss is finally starting to slow down...still falling out though. I look like I have mad wild fly aways like little spikes all over my head...not pretty
  • Options
    I'm there with you... My baby is 5 months now and I gave up... I see my hair everywhere and I just apologize to my family now... Even on the food I cool :(