Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Before I even knew

I don't even know how far along I was when I lost my little one... my first one... we weren't even trying and I was I on my 3rd (what I thought was my) period this month. We found out on Tuesday that I even had our little one, and on Monday after my 2nd blood test found out that she was gone...in those few days she became our world...I hadn't questioned the multiple periods because that is normal for me... and it kills me to think that I lost her before I even knew she was there...

I guess by posting this I'm just asking for some guidance my hubby is so helpful but everyone else in my family is not supportive at all... I just have no idea what to do next...

Re: Before I even knew

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. There's not a lot I can say to make it better except that you're not alone. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Are you looking for guidance on how to move forward emotionally or what to do next?
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your prayers... me and my hubby really appreciate it

I don't know... I'm not sure what to do next, and emotionally I'm a wreck, I didn't go to work for 2 days I have to go back tomorrow and I can't stop crying...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sending thoughts and prayers your way during such a difficult time. Let us know how we can help.
  • Options
    i am sorry for your loss, no matter how long you knew, it is a terrible experience, and knowing that you didn't know can make it difficult. All I can say is: to take it one day at a time, talk to loved ones that understand or at least are there to listen (actually it's better if people don't say anything).

Today marks one week since we found out that our second LO HB had stopped, and I a feel a little better every day. The first few days are tough, if you don't think you are ready to go back to work, maybe take another day off but the first day back is always tough no matter what.

We are hear for you as you go through this terribly sad period.
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @Knottie1446044602
    My heart breaks for you, I am so sorry. But just know we are all here for you. You are not and never will be alone. Prayers and love to you sweet girl.
  • Options
    Thank you all for your support and prayers, it really helps knowing there is so much support. Me and my DH are planning to have a ceremony with the stuffed animal we bought for our LO... I hope it's going to help us...