New to The Bump
Options

New!

Hello everyone! My name is Terra. I just wanted to introduce myself. 

I'm new to The Bump. I am in the pre-stages of trying to conceive. I have been diagnosed with PCOS, endometriosis, and a prolactinoma. I am also overweight. With all of these road blocks before I even start I am quite nervous about this journey. Before I really start trying I want to lose some weight and get my issues under control. I am curious which boards would be great to look at and participate in. 

Thanks in advance!!

Re: New!

• Options
    tporter44 said:
    Hello everyone! My name is Terra. I just wanted to introduce myself. 

I'm new to The Bump. I am in the pre-stages of trying to conceive. I have been diagnosed with PCOS, endometriosis, and a prolactinoma. I am also overweight. With all of these road blocks before I even start I am quite nervous about this journey. Before I really start trying I want to lose some weight and get my issues under control. I am curious which boards would be great to look at and participate in. 

Thanks in advance!!
    @tporter44

I am new here as well so welcome. I'm sorry to hear about the road blocks. Hopefully, they won't take too long to get under control. Until then it seems like Babies On The Brain would be a good one for you to check out.
    Me:27 | DH: 26
    Married: 7/26/14
    NTNP since: September '15
    TTC #1: October '15