Colorado Babies

New to website/introduction

Hello

I just received my phone call from my nurse confirming I'm Pregnant today!  Not sure of a lot just that I know I am pregnant.  I transferred two great quality 5 day blast embryos 10/21/2015.   My HCG level was good 197.80, have to test again Friday and Monday expecting double numbers each time.  My first time with IFV.  My DH had very low sperm and I choose a form of birth control to make me sterile which I Couldn't reverse so IVF was the best option. According to IVF due date calculator I am due in July 2016! So happy and ready to begin the next chapter with my Husband. God has been in control of this entire process from beginning! I am believing and praying that he will continue to have his way with this pregnancy.  My husband lost his son at the age of 5 in a terrible car accident and he thought he was being punished for all his wrong doings in life. He met me and here I am cant conceive naturally and then his issue with low sperm, But the God I serve is awesome!  Look at the miracle he performed for us today! Hallelujah I give him all the PRAISE, HONOR AND GLORY!

Re: New to website/introduction