Trouble TTC

I'm Back!!!

Hello ladies. I am back as we begin our second round of IVF. Quick background on me is that I am labeled DOR! Our first IVF we only go one egg and it didn't take (obviously). It has been a great couple months enjoying life and my marriage. We are ready now for round two. Started the pill two weeks ago and this time around they have me on a testosterone patch. It's supposedly to help with the eggs. Has anyone been put on this patch before?

Hope some of you have had success since I've been gone. Miss the support system here. Positive thoughts ladies. :)
Kristy

Re: I'm Back!!!

• Welcome back! I hope this round works for you, and I hope you had a great break!!
    Married to DH 10/6/12
    TTC since 5/14
    Unexplained with (controlled) hypothyroidism and suspected ovulatory dysfunction (but, I do ovulate on my own)
    Clomid 50 mg 3/15 (unmonitored) - BFN
    Clomid 50 mg + metformin 4/15 (unmonitored) - BFN 
    First RE appt. 5/15; Natural cycle 5/15 monitored with 2 mature follicles and Pregnyl Trigger (full dose) + prometrium - BFN
    6/15 HSG - clear tubes & normal uterus; great PCT test results
    TI - 100 mg Clomid + prometrium (AM & PM) + vaginal estrace (AM & PM) 6-7/15 (monitored) --> no additional response and thinned lining - BFN
    TI - Injectables (follistim + Gonal-F, Ganirelix, & 1/2 dose Pregnyl) + prometrium (AM & PM) 9/15 --> 3-7 mature follicles (3 definites and 4+ that could have matured due to trigger) @ O -->BFN + 5 large cysts
    BC for 2 weeks due to cysts
    TI - Injectables (Gonal-F, Ganirelix & full dose Pregnyl) + prometrium (AM & PM) 10/15 --> 1 mature follicle --> BFN 
    TI - Last attempt at injectables (Gonal-F, Ganirelix & 1/2 dose Pregnyl) + crinone (AM only) + vaginal estrace (AM & PM) 11/15 --> 3-4 mature follicles --> BFP!! 11/27/15 @ 13dpo (shockingly, actually waited until then to test)

Beta #1 @ 16dpo (11/30/15) = 1,075
    Beta #2 @ 19dpo (12/3/15) = 3,150
    One baby: Saw heartbeat @ 5w5d (114 bpm; baby measuring 2.3mm)

"Great Things are Happening"
  • Welcome back, I hope your break got you revitalized and ready to go!
  • Loading the player...
  • @MrsAlyssaT it did. Thank you!!!! Ready to begin our next round and have successful results. Thanks for the comment. Means a lot to me to have your support. I wish you nothing but the best as well.
    Kristy