Babies on the Brain
Options

Newbie intro!

Hey everyone! I've been mainly lurking and posting on the Trying to get Pregnant board and then I found this one. I already lurked and wanted to post but I figured I would introduce myself first. A little about me, I'm turning 30 this month and DH will be 32 this month. For the majority of my 20s I didn't think I would want any kids, I turned 29 and it really hit me that I did. I had regular 28 day cycles before being on BCPs, I was on the pill for 11yrs and my cycles havent been normal since coming off a year ago. I thought it would take no time to get KU but on our 9th cycle and we are still TTC. I started temping to figure out my cycle and it's helped a lot. I love this site and I'm excited to see what new information and support is on this board. :D
Expecting baby #1 August 2016 
Already have three furbabies- Blake, Sydney, and Chester 

Re: Newbie intro!

• Options
    Hello and welcome! I'm on the new side to the board as well, but have really enjoyed all the info and chats so far. Hope you find success with your 9th cycle!
  • Options
    Welcome!! I wish you tons of luck with TTC!! I just came off of BCP's and am temping just to get an idea of what my cycle is doing. It's totally not as stressful as I thought it would be. It's actually a stress reliever since I hope to know what is going on. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome. Good luck with the TTC. I heard a lot of positive stories about temping and I guess it'll make it even more easier to understand irregular cycles.
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!! So good to meet other moms to be :)
    Expecting baby #1 August 2016 
    Already have three furbabies- Blake, Sydney, and Chester 

• Options
    Welcome!! I'm in a similar boat -- early 30s and trying for #1, although I'm not yet temping, because I find it kind of intimidating :) I also didn't want kids until about 30. It was strange, I had been with my DH for a long time before we got engaged but never really wanted kids, then literally the day we got engaged I had this major mental shift and all of a sudden -- babies on the brain! 3 years later, and here we are TTC.