Babies on the Brain

Boys names delima

bkeasbbkeasb member
edited November 2015 in Babies on the Brain
So my guy and I are on the exact same page with girls names, however we've realized our taste in boy named is very different.
My top choices are, in no order, Hugo, Walter, Ethan, Logan, Noah, Jacob, Milo, Frederick.
He can get on board with Ethan, and Logan but both are top of the charts right now and I don't want my child to have the same name as half the other kids in his peer group.
Any suggestions of other names like these?

Re: Boys names delima

• Have you checked out Nameberry? They give a list of similar names when you search for one.

https://nameberry.com/boys-names

Also keep in mind that whatever you decide, it should be based on whatever you both like, not on charts and statistics. Your child will be the most important person with that name to you regardless of what you pick!
  • You might want to try this question on the Baby Name Board too - there are a lot of ladies (and some gents) over there who can give you great suggestions/candid opinions/advice about the top#100 and what is not as trendy now too. Good luck! P.S. personally love Noah
  • Loading the player...
  • https://www.nymbler.com/ is also similar to Nameberry in that you can search certain names and they will show you similar style names. I really liked this site. My DH and I are the opposite. We have two boy names picked out no problem, but girls names... omg. It's so frustrating. Lol. We cannot agree on anything.

Also, like PP said, don't worry about statistics and charts. I know a lot of parents want to try to give their kids these unique names, but at some point in their life they're bound to meet another person with their name. The important part is that y'all pick a name that you love and that you won't regret later on. (Yes, that does happen.) Good luck!
    houston, tx. eharmony 7.3.11. married 3.7.15. oilfield wife.