Babies on the Brain
Options

BOTB weekly check in

(I figured Mondays would be the best days to do these)

TCC/TTA?

For how long?

Where do you live (City and state if your comfortable, region/country is fine too)?

What is your favorite quote?

*Let me know if you want anything else added to the weekly check in*

Me 26, Hubs 32
Married 7.14.12
DS 10.29.13
BFP 06.20.16
*It's a boy!*
EDD 03.03.17
                                                      BabyFruit Ticker

Re: BOTB weekly check in

• Options

TCC/TTA? TTA

For how long? Until July, I might be convinced to start in June though. 

Where do you live (City and state if your comfortable, region/country is fine too)? I live in Oklahoma. 

To laugh often and much;
    To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children;
    To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends;
    To appreciate beauty, to find the best in others;
    To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition;
    To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
    This is to have succeeded. (It's said to have been said by RalphWaldo Emerson, I'm not sure if that's fact or not).

I've always loved this quote. It's my favorite by far. It really encompasses my work as a social worker to change the world. 

Me 26, Hubs 32
    Married 7.14.12
    DS 10.29.13
    BFP 06.20.16
    *It's a boy!*
    EDD 03.03.17
                                                          BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

TCC/TTA? TTC

For how long? This is our second cycle... although my GF and my DH don't count this as the second because we decided 3 days before O last cycle to try... but we still hit my window.. so I count it.

Where do you live (City and state if your comfortable, region/country is fine too)? CT

And both that morning equally lay
    In leaves no step had trodden black.
    Oh, I kept the first for another day!
    Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
    I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
    Somewhere ages and ages hence:
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    TCC/TTA?

TTA

For how long?

Probably until summer, but we've debated sooner.

Where do you live (City and state if your comfortable, region/country is fine too)?

Alaska

I have a lot. Some of my favorites are -

Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten - G.K. Chesterton

It's amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do - Garfield

I fell in love with him. But I don't just stay with him by default as if there's no one else available to me. I stay with him because I choose to, every day that we fight or lie to each other or disappoint each other. I choose him over and over again, and he chooses me - Tris Prior in the Divergent series
  • Options

TCC/TTA? TTA

For how long? Not sure

Where do you live (City and state if your comfortable, region/country is fine too)? Massachusetts

What is your favorite quote? "Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right." -Henry Ford

Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017

• Options

Hey guys! Long time lurker, I figured I would join in.

TCC/TTA? TTA

For how long? Until July-ish. I am hoping we can push it up to April or May, but planning on July.

Where do you live (City and state if your comfortable, region/country is fine too)? Right outside NYC

What is your favorite quote? 'When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead' -Barney Stinson

• Options

TCC/TTA? TTC  

For how long? a month and a half. on  Day 7 of my first "real" cycle though

Where do you live (City and state if your comfortable, region/country is fine too)? Olympia WA

What is your favorite quote? I HAVE SO MANY! None of them are coming to mind! way to put me on the spot ;)

*Let me know if you want anything else added to the weekly check in*

• Options
    TCC/TTA?
    TTA

For how long?
    Until June 2016

I live in Alaska

"In the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity" - Albert Einstein
  • Options

TCC/TTA? TTC

For how long? This is our first month trying.

Where do you live (City and state if your comfortable, region/country is fine too)? DC

What is your favorite quote? It is what it is. (Anonymous?)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    SchumeratorSchumerator member
    edited November 2015
    Sirius37 said:
    TCC/TTA? TTA For how long? Until June 2016 Where do you live (City and state if your comfortable, region/country is fine too)? I live in Alaska What is your favorite quote? "In the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity" - Albert Einstein

TCC/TTA? TTA For how long? Probably until summer, but we've debated sooner. Where do you live (City and state if your comfortable, region/country is fine too)? Alaska What is your favorite quote? I have a lot. Some of my favorites are - Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten - G.K. Chesterton It's amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do - Garfield I fell in love with him. But I don't just stay with him by default as if there's no one else available to me. I stay with him because I choose to, every day that we fight or lie to each other or disappoint each other. I choose him over and over again, and he chooses me - Tris Prior in the Divergent series

Wow! Both Alaska, how cool! I lived in Fairbanks when I was a baby then Anchorage until I moved to Ohio in 4th grade :)

TTC/TTA? Not trying/Not Preventing, will actively TTC Summer 2016

For how long? Since July for NTNP

Where do you live (City and state if your comfortable, region/country is fine too)? Ohio - womp womp lol

Depression is caused by living in your past, Anxiety is caused by living in your (uncertain) future, but happiness is caused by living in the present. - Anonymous, but my pastor at church used it recently :)

• Options
    TCC/TTA? Benched.

For how long? Tried fall-summer. Then Benched until December (next cycle). Prayed for a baby, got cancer instead... Had to deal with that but we are excited to get back in the game next month.

Where do you live (City and state if your comfortable, region/country is fine too)? Originally Dallas, then Colorado. In NorCal now, but temporarily for hubs work... Will Move back next summer.

What is your favorite quote? Anything by John Muir. We love Wilderness backpacking...

Married May 2014
    TTC Nov 2014-Aug 2016
    Aug 2015 Dx: Thyroid Cancer and Hashimotos
    Total Thyroidectomy October 2015 
    Ovarian Cystectomy Nov 2015
    CANCER FREE and resumed TTC Dec 2015.

• Options

TCC/TTA? TTA

For how long? This is my last cycle on BC, so I'm really looking forward to it. Just have to get convinced before next time that the period is a beginning, now I still see it as an ending ;)

Where do you live (City and state if your comfortable, region/country is fine too)? Netherlands

What is your favorite quote? If you knew everything before it happens, you would lie down before you fall (from a song from a local band, maybe not the best translation but I hope you understand it)

@gardeniagirlknits sorry to hear that. Since your allowed to start trying next month i guess everything is fine now?

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
  • Options
    Hey y'all! I'm happy to announce that I've just had a BFP and will be moving along to my birth month group...but I'll likely check in here because I love my BOTB group! Best of luck in passing the wait and for those actively trying! Sending positive vibes all around!
  • Options
    sb122007 said:
    Hey y'all! I'm happy to announce that I've just had a BFP and will be moving along to my birth month group...but I'll likely check in here because I love my BOTB group! Best of luck in passing the wait and for those actively trying! Sending positive vibes all around!
    Congrats! A happy & healthy 9 months to you!
    Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017

• Options
    KASGKASG member
    edited November 2015

I'm extremely late for this week (or early for next week) because I "live" on the TTGP board mostly

TCC/TTA? TTC

For how long? 4 months, but this is cycle 6 (my cycle is super short -- 23-24 days, 25 max)

Where do you live (City and state if your comfortable, region/country is fine too)? The DMV

What is your favorite quote? "Such is life" - Me

I'm going to try to be more vocal on here as well. Good luck to everyone :-)

Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• Options

A little late, but it's still the same week:

TCC/TTA? TTA

For how long? Probably until October 2016 or as late as January 2017

Where do you live (City and state if your comfortable, region/country is fine too)? Colorado

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Options
    @sb122007 Congratulations
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers