March 2016 Moms
Options

Thanksgiving Thread!

13»

Re: Thanksgiving Thread!

• Options
    Day 10: I'm so thankful I was able to pass my certification test!!  This is huge for my career!
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

• Options
    CecilB93CecilB93 member
    edited November 2015
    Day 10: thankful that I have a MIL that I get along with!! She may be annoying me a little lately (I blame hormones...) but I'm glad we have a good relationship

Edit because I can't tell the date..:
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm thankful for the fact that when one of my boys brings me a superhero and says "mama can you turn Superman into Deathstroke please?" I actually know what they mean and who the characters are. Who knew there were so many?! :)
    March '16 December Siggy Challenge - Favorite Christmas Movies/Quotes
  • Options
    Day 11: Super thankful to our Veterans and for a healthy baby at our A/S
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Options

Day 10: I am thankful for my sweet sweet pups that have been so cuddly and loving lately. They make my heart happy.

Day 11: I'll jump on the Veterans Day bandwagon. I am so thankful that so many of my own family members were selfless enough to volunteer to protect our country. Both of my parents, my late FIL, my BIL, two of my uncles, one of my aunts and of course to any of my fellow bumpies and/or your spouses.

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• Options
    Catching up...

Day 6: I'm thankful for my pup. His snuggles will always improve my day.

Day 7: I'm thankful that my best friend and I are two weeks apart in our pregnancy it amazing having her right there with me even though she's on the other side of the country.

Day 8: I'm thankful so many friends and family members have already started to plan their trips out here to meet the boys.

Day 9: I'm thankful for our new neighbors and the how respectful they are about our shared driveway.

Day 10: I'm thankful for my friends new baby that was born healthy yesterday and I can't wait to give him a whole bunch of snuggles on Friday.

Day 11: I'm thankful for our Veterans.
  • Options
    Day 11 - found out we have potentially 22 people for Thanksgiving.  I'm super thankful we have a house we can hold everyone and a kitchen that will be able to cook everything for that many people.
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Options
    Jumping on the bandwagon...

Day 11: thankful for all of our veterans!! My grandpa served in the navy and I've got friends who have or are currently serving. So blessed to live in a country where so many people work hard to protect our freedom :)
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    Day 12
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Options
    Day 12: As silly as it sounds I'm thankful for automatic bill pay. I love not having worry if the electric bill got paid especially in my current forgetful state.
  • Options
    I'm thankful that all of my kids generally get along really well. Yes, they have their sibling squabbles but they know at the end of the day they always have each other. One of my absolute favorite parts of the day is after we (husband and I) tuck them all in and we get to listen to them yell "I love you" to each other.
  • Options
    Day 12: I will go ahead and be corny here. I am thankful for a positive and healthy anatomy scan. So happy things are on the right track after suffering so many losses, it is so unexpected and I am so grateful.
    Add this to the reasons I'm crying today :)
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Options
    Day 12: thankful for my chiropractor!! I had horrible sciatic nerve pain all day Thursday and he fixed me with the first move he did.

Day 13: thankful that I had such a stable job at Sonic, but Friday was my last day!! Starting my new job as a bank teller on Monday :)

Day 14: may have already said something similar, but I'm thankful for my trainer. I've stuck with her even though I became pregnant and instead of gaining 100#, today I managed to squat 100#!! Personal record, all while pregnant :) I couldn't have done it without her knowledge and support though!
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    Today I'm thankful my son has strep and not the flu. Thank goodness for antibiotics.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Day 15: Thankful for my wonderful mother who continues to help me out with shopping even though I'm 22. I start a new job tomorrow and my professional wardrobe was limited to begin with since my previous job had a uniform, even more so now that I'm pregnant. I now have a whole new wardrobe that's perfect for work while pregnant :)
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    Day 16: I'm thankful for my boys and my noisy house.  Between my husband and children, their playtime is so awesome.  Just hearing them laugh is such a blessed sound, my heart is definitely full! 
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Options
    I'm going to have to kind of echo @skruhmin on this one. I'm so thankful that all our kids have such a devoted "daddy". He takes every free moment possible to spend time with each of them, whether it's playing piano with our only daughter, super heroes/wrestling/Legos/gaming with all the boys or just whatever they want to do. Makes my heart smile. :love:
  • Options
    Today I'm so thankful that my son is on the mend and that my husband stepped in and took over so I could rest when I brought him home. We make a good team. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Day 17: I'm so thankful for my MIL.  She watches our boys during the day - kind of the best scenario if I can't stay home with them. 
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~