TTC After a Loss
Options

TTC question

This may sound like a strange question but I could use a little advice. We started trying again after a loss in late June. We tried last month but we're unsuccessful. I just ovulated so we tried again this week.
I have been doing a series of facials at the spa. I have paid for 4. I have one more left on nov 13. They are herbal peels. I told my esthetician that I was TTC and she said that you can't do these while pregnant so to make sure to tell her right away of I am. I won't know if I'm pregnant by the time the next facial is. My period isn't due until nov 14. Should I cancel the appointment? I know this is a strange question but I really want to be pregnant again and after the loss im a little nervous.
TIA

Re: TTC question

• Options
    How much notice do you have to give her to get your money back? If only 24 hours to get your money back I would just take a test nov 12 and cancel if it's positive. I'd still test the 13 too to be safe and If it's positive you'll be happy to be pregnant so you won't mind losing the money and if it's negative you'll get a little bit of pampering while you have a hard day.

This is just me though - I don't like to plan things around pregnancies that might happen - makes a BFN harder for me.

FX you get your BFP :)
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• Options
    I agree. Test before you go to be safe, don't plan for might be pregnant. Think of all the things people do when they don't know they are pregnant and their babies are fine. However, I totally understand wanting to be cautious!
    Maybe see if you can reschedule for after Nov. 14 so you will know for sure. If you are pregnant, ask if you can either save the last facial for after you deliver or if you can give it to someone else.