July 2016 Moms
Options

FFFC

Flame Free Friday Confessions ladies. Flame free not promised!

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wish could figure out how to gif!
  • Options
    juliagulia38juliagulia38 member
    edited October 2015

I wish could figure out how to gif!

I love to gif. It's really simple. Google what you want, copy the link. Come here and post < img Src=" then the link " >

Put a space in between the img and Src but not the rest. Had to put a space for it to show.

Edit: fixed link
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Another:
    I'm not going to tell anyone when I go into labor, except my MIL and only because she is going to watch me DD.

Eta: thank you @juliagulia38!!
  • Options
    thebigoaktreethebigoaktree member
    edited October 2015
    I currently want to remove my nipples because they're driving me insane, I wish not wearing a bra was ok to do, because that is seriously the next step because my nipples are important. 

Me: 30, DH: 31

Married: May 16th 2015

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I went to Target and spent $120 on really good candy (NONE of that filler dum dum, smarties stuff- all mini snickers and ring pops and twix and skittles and such), glow sticks, tattoos, stickers, play doh, bubbles, glow in the dark fangs, etc etc. And I'm seriously considering asking parents when they come to my door if their kids will be allowed to eat the candy. If not, I don't want to give them candy!!! Take a glow stick and a tattoo and move along. Why should I spend this much on candy if parents are just going to throw it away?! Anyone who lets their kid take a bag full of candy home and then throws it away is a total asshole in my opinion. SO WASTEFUL! When I was a kid we were allowed to eat candy until we threw up one night of the year and I plan to allow my kids to do exactly the same thing. Leftover candy gets kept and passed out in small quantities for months following or at least brought to work! If you throw my money in the trash can, you're an asshole and karma will get you. End rant.

Love this! I feel the same way.

Non-candy options are awesome considering so many kids (like mine) have nut allergies and most popular candies are lethal to them! I'm very nervous about trick-or-treating!
  • Options
    I went to Target and spent $120 on really good candy (NONE of that filler dum dum, smarties stuff- all mini snickers and ring pops and twix and skittles and such), glow sticks, tattoos, stickers, play doh, bubbles, glow in the dark fangs, etc etc. And I'm seriously considering asking parents when they come to my door if their kids will be allowed to eat the candy. If not, I don't want to give them candy!!! Take a glow stick and a tattoo and move along. Why should I spend this much on candy if parents are just going to throw it away?! Anyone who lets their kid take a bag full of candy home and then throws it away is a total asshole in my opinion. SO WASTEFUL! When I was a kid we were allowed to eat candy until we threw up one night of the year and I plan to allow my kids to do exactly the same thing. Leftover candy gets kept and passed out in small quantities for months following or at least brought to work! If you throw my money in the trash can, you're an asshole and karma will get you. End rant.

Whoa, there's parents that do that and don't even eat some of it themselves? 

Me: 30, DH: 31

Married: May 16th 2015

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I currently want to remove my nipples because they're driving me insane, I wish not wearing a bra was ok to do, because that is seriously the next step because my nipples are important. 

Lol I guess my confession is that I rarely ever wear a bra! 
  • Options
    My confession is that I am super hesitant to tell even my parents about being pregnant.  I'm confident they'd be thrilled but I for some reason want to postpone telling anyone!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Married: October 23, 2010

DS: 8/7/2013

#2 EDD: 6/29/2016, C Section: 6/22/2016

• Options
    My confession is that we will probably tell our friends we are pregnant before we tell our family.
  • Options
    My confession is  I am excited to tell my MIL bc I know she will be elated... but my own Mom (whom I have an excellent relationship with) keeps saying how much she wishes we'd buy a house and how we need to be saving all our money for a house... so I don't know how she's going to react to the news that we're having a baby instead... I'm 33, I'll be 34 by the time our baby arrives... I'm not waiting anymore... her dream/idea of success may be to own a home... mine is to start my family with my DH... we are both in our 30's with good jobs and steady lifestyles... this is our choice, but I'm afraid to tell her because if she isn't as excited as I think she should be, its going to be very hard to swallow and very isolating. 
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3