November 2015 Moms
Options

Tmi post

sla626sla626 member
edited October 2015 in November 2015 Moms
Lol ok so does anyone else feel like they have leakage from the behind area? I did search group before and didn't see a discussion. It's clear too but doesn't seem like it's from my frontal area. My underwear is wet towards back and I was laying down and it dripped like sweat down my back, so gross!!!

Re: Tmi post

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nope.
    Me: 28, DH: 40
    Married 9/28/13
    DS born 11/12/15
    EDD 8/13/18
  • Options
    It's weird unknown lol and gross, hence the warning. I googled it and read some people have had it or think they have. 2 more weeks of fun stuff lol.
  • Options

Lol too funny and I agree.
  • Options
    Lol I can delete post I was really curious. This isn't a joke. I really don't think it's fluid because I haven't had any contractions. Someone out there is prob having the same thing but is embarrassed to admit it. O well. What can I do.
  • Options
    sla626 said:
    Lol ok so does anyone else feel like they have leakage from the behind area? I did search group before and didn't see a discussion. It's clear too but doesn't seem like it's from my frontal area. My underwear is wet towards back and I was laying down and it dripped like sweat down my back, so gross!!!
    QFP
  • Options
    Sweat maybe?
  • Options
    Maybe, I wasn't feeling hot. So weird. I don't recall this from first pregnancy. Lol and now I everyone is like wth? So strange. Now I'm the weird girl with bottom issues... Maybe I'll just say it's sweat and move on lol.
  • Options

Personally I think your underwear probably just shifted and gravity moved your discharge further back than usual.

This. Or when you lay down in leaks down, you know, towards your butt.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Ok, maybe that's it then. Lol thanks ladies.
  • Options
    I'm having the same issue. So you aren't alone. If I didn't know better I would think I have started my period.
  • Options
    I had 'anal mucus' as I like to call it-especially when I had gas or a BM. It lasted for like 2 weeks about a week ago. My OB said it was normal and no worries. Also, it can be caused by a hemorrhoid. Hope that helps! Lol
  • Options
    Let's just say swamp ass anyone!?! It's probably sweat and moisture going on down in that zone. Just wash all your underwear in nice hot water (make sure to have cotton ones) and go wash your ass and that whole region very well. Even use summers eve because it helps balance ph because our hormones r crazy right now.

Hopefully this takes care of your issue and makes you feel comfortable.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Lol, thanks for the ladies that came forward and admitted this too. We are in the home stretch ladies and this crazy stiff will stop and we will hold our cute little ones.
  • Options
    This goes on the list of "you can learn something new everyday" and a first for me "what I learned from TB" thought after my 4th pregnancy and many books I had most all the info......

Tmi.... After having my first kid my ass now sweats, never has my ass sweat before I had kids and it's usually a sign I have to use the potty.....
  • Options
    I'd say sweat. It's a thing.
  • Options
    Gapeach83 said:
    Let's just say swamp ass anyone!?! It's probably sweat and moisture going on down in that zone. Just wash all your underwear in nice hot water (make sure to have cotton ones) and go wash your ass and that whole region very well. Even use summers eve because it helps balance ph because our hormones r crazy right now. Hopefully this takes care of your issue and makes you feel comfortable.
    Just FYI, my doctor told me to stay away from anything medicated or scented (wash, wipes, etc...) because while they claim to balance ph, they actually end up throwing it off. Or bodies are pretty good at self-regulating the lady parts as long as you're following proper hygiene.
    Agreed, anything that claims to balance your pH is complete bull. The body's pH regulation is 100% self sufficient.
    As some would say it's a self cleaning oven. Don't use any products on it. Every doctor has told me this. Why do they make it? Probably same reason they make other stupid shit. People will buy anything. Please especially while your pregnant use water only.

It's the same people who think your vagina is supposed to smell like a flower or a piece of fruit. It's gross. 

OP, are you eating anything funky? Too much of something? I've gotten those leaks when I munch on too many cooked greens! ;)
  • Options
    modanz1 said:
    Let's just say swamp ass anyone!?! It's probably sweat and moisture going on down in that zone. Just wash all your underwear in nice hot water (make sure to have cotton ones) and go wash your ass and that whole region very well. Even use summers eve because it helps balance ph because our hormones r crazy right now. Hopefully this takes care of your issue and makes you feel comfortable.
    Just FYI, my doctor told me to stay away from anything medicated or scented (wash, wipes, etc...) because while they claim to balance ph, they actually end up throwing it off. Or bodies are pretty good at self-regulating the lady parts as long as you're following proper hygiene.
    Agreed. Do not use Summer's Eve, ever in your life, but especially not now.  You only need water to clean yourself.  
    Do you mean the douche or the wash? I used the wash during my pregnancy and didn't have any issues, still use it. I use the one for sensitive skin. If you mean the douche, that's a big yep, stay away from those.

I lurk. I snark. I offer sound advice if you're not BSC. You may not like me. I'm okay with it.

• Options
    I like the wipes and wash for the outside, on those not so fresh days, not an everyday use. Yes big no no for anything inside! Personally I can't use many body washes because they can off set my PH and give me an infection. I also can't sit in a bath with anything but water or risk infection. I take acidophilus to help keep things balanced
  • Options
    Ahhh this post is so much fun Hahaha.

[-X
  • Options
    modanz1 said:
    Agreed. Do not use Summer's Eve, ever in your life, but especially not now.  You only need water to clean yourself.  
    Do you mean the douche or the wash? I used the wash during my pregnancy and didn't have any issues, still use it. I use the one for sensitive skin. If you mean the douche, that's a big yep, stay away from those.
    My doctor told me nothing but water, especially not wipes of any kind, scented washes, scrubbing with anything, etc.  She did have a list of products that were acceptable and they were unscented/sensitive skin washes, so that one may be okay.  Obviously some people will fair just fine continuing to use soaps & other products but for someone who is having questionable bagina leakage maybe no. :)
    YCSWU 

• Options
    No worries here, that stuff is so bad for you.
  • Options
    Kern91 said:

Let's just say swamp ass anyone!?! It's probably sweat and moisture going on down in that zone. Just wash all your underwear in nice hot water (make sure to have cotton ones) and go wash your ass and that whole region very well. Even use summers eve because it helps balance ph because our hormones r crazy right now.

Hopefully this takes care of your issue and makes you feel comfortable.

Nope, bad advice... no Summers Eve! Just use some good ole fashioned soap and water.
  • Options
    If you have been suffering with hemorrhoids then it could be mucus from that if they are inflamed.
    Butt issues are not easy to talk about but that's been my worse pregnancy symptom. If had nothing but problems with constipation which led to me getting fibogel.. Then I ended up with bad hemorrhoids so I couldn't sit down properly....and then later I ended up with severe fecal impaction so I was unable to sit as I had poop trapped in what felt like a massive rugby ball right beside my coccyx so I couldn't sit, lie down or get comfy and had to go to the out of hours which resulted in a suppository! I never spoke about my butt...since being pregnant that's gone out the window.

Sorry for my gross personal story....just don't feel embarrassed asking gross questions. We all have butts. :)
  • Options
    Butts and sex convos are no no's on this side of town. [-X