September 2015 Moms
Options

What are you reading?

I've been wanting to start reading again but I haven't picked up a book quite yet. Don't really seem to have the time shockingly! When I do, it's usually a baby related book or US weekly. Curious if you ladies have found the time and if so, what are you reading?

Re: What are you reading?

• Options
    Felicia Day's "You're Never Weird on the Internet (almost)". I read when DS is nursing.
  • Options
    I'm currently rereading the Twighlight series. DD eats every 2 hours during the day and does her best napping on me, so I have plenty of time to read during the day.

I was trying to spend my spare time during the day getting other stuff done, but I was getting too exhausted. I was stressed out all the time and I wanted to run away from her.

I'm not sure what I'm going to read next.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I read while I'm pumping. I just downloaded the new Nichokas Sparks book and it's really good so far!
  • Options
    I'm reading The Selection trilogy at the moment. I stay up about an hour after he goes to sleep so I have a little bit of "me" time to relax and read :)
  • Options
    I am the messenger by Markus zusak. When DS gets fussy I read it to him and he quites down and listens to my voice. He eventually will fall asleep and I just keep reading. This way I get a couple hours of reading in a day.
  • Options
    I read the fiction book "Maternity Leave" by Julie Halpern. Starting "Raise a Smarter Child by Kindergarten" by David Perlmutter.
  • Options
    Yes please by Amy poehler, I just stared it. I read bossy pants by Tina Fey while I was pregnant. It's really funny, which I found to be great self care!
  • Options
    The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith aka JK Rowling. It's really good so far!
  • Options
    Reading the bump
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Just finished "The storied life of AJ Fikry" for my book club. I highly recommend it. Another favorite is "Tell the Wolves I'm Home". It got the highest average and we all loved it!
  • Options
    I'm on the legend trilogy. Similar to the hunger games. It's a young adult book but I seem to like those a lot. I guess I am a young adult since I'm 21 lol but I read while dd is nursing.
  • Options
    12 hours by 12 weeks. It's about how to train a baby to sleep 12 hrs when they are 12 weeks old. I hope this book will help me. It helped to a lot of my friends .
  • Options
    I'm reading a book of Irish mythology, but not very quickly :) I can usually manage a couple pages in the morning when LO naps in her bouncy chair.
  • Options

I am the messenger by Markus zusak. When DS gets fussy I read it to him and he quites down and listens to my voice. He eventually will fall asleep and I just keep reading. This way I get a couple hours of reading in a day.

Fantastic book!
  • Options
    The Girl With All The Gifts. So far it's fantastic!
  • Options
    My book club book for September. (Yes I missed it). It's called The House We Grew Up In by Lisa Jewell. Unfortunately I haven't made it past the first page and it's been on my nightstand since July.