Options

WTO Thursday

mkc3888mkc3888 member
edited October 2015 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R/CS:

GTKY:  What is your favorite holiday tradition?

ETA: spelling

TTC #1 since August 2015
BFP #1 January 28, 2016
EDD October 3, 2016
Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
My Chart
TTC #2 Since August 2020
BFP #2 September 11, 2020
EDD May 23, 2021

Re: WTO Thursday

• Options
    Month/Cycle:  3/4

CD:  1

WAYDTGKU:  nothing!

R/R/CS:  Glad to be back in WTO.  I had 4 days of dropping temps and was just ready to start over.  

GTKY:  What is your favorite holiday tradition?  Decorating after thanksgiving dinner.  It started at my in laws' home and now we do the same.  coffee or hot cocoa and decorating :)

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• Options
    edited October 2015
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 17

WYDTGKU: CM, OPK

R/R/CS: Feeling like crap today. Dealing with zero fertile CM, slight yeast infection, temps all over the map, negative after negative. I almost don't want to track things while I regulate off BCP... it's so disheartening to know it's not going to happen this cycle even before the cycle is up. Feeling like a negative nancy today. My OPK result will probably be a b*tchface negative nancy too. GRRR. Look at my chart if you want to feel better about yours :)

GTKY:  What is your favorite holiday tradition? Sounds silly but I like bouncing around between houses all day to visit the various family! It's crazy that in one day you squeeze in time for everyone you love.

ETA cycle 1. Maybe I should cheer up a little.
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    TTC #1 Oct 2015
    BFP Mar 26, 2016 - DD born Nov 2016 <3
    TTC #2 since Mar 2017
    DX: MF June 2019, varicocele embolization Jan 2020, good improvement (14 mil, low motility)
    IUI#1 Aug 2020 - BFN
    IVF #1 Dec 2020 (ICSI) - ER, freeze-all - 15 retrieved, 15 mature, 15 fertilized. 4 embryos frozen, all day 5 blasts!
    FET #1 Feb 2021 - BFN
    FET #2 Apr 2021 - BFP 5DP5DT!! Beta #1 13DP5DT (17DPO)  = HcG 1,238. Beta #2 17DP5DT (21DPO) = HcG 8,269

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: temping, charting, opk, cm, cp, bd, all the things lol

R/R/CS: thought I o'd yesterday but guessing I didn't based on this mornings temp, got ewcm last night/this morning so hoping it is approaching soon [-O<

GTKY:  What is your favorite holiday tradition? probably my family going to my parents on Christmas morning. Myself and my sisters families go there Christmas morning to open gifts and my parents always cook us breakfast. <3
    Me: 29 | SO: 28
    Started Dating SO: 9/26/2009
    DS Born: 6/02/2012
    Tied the Knot: 11/14/2015
    Trying for Number Two since 9/1/15
    BFP!!! Baby 2 Due: 12/6/21
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/6

WAYDTGKU: Everything

R/R/CS: This Clearblue Advanced is the best $35 I've spent. In the past, I've used regular OPKs 2-3 times per day and was never able to get a true positive...they barely even darkened. Today, I got a "high" fertility reading so will start BD tonight. If I hadn't been using it, I probably wouldn't have started BD until CD 14. 

GTKY:  What is your favorite holiday tradition? Going to midnight church service! Everyone gets a candle, they turn off the lights, and the congregation sings "Silent Night." Then, everyone walks out of the church quietly.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:

WAYDTGKU: temping, sex EOD until O, CM, trying CP (failing at this miserably)

R/R/CS: This is my first cycle really tracking and I'm confused about CM a little bit.  I thought I was going to O yesterday based on CM, but I didn't so now I'm wondering if I'm identifying it wrong or what.  Patience is not my thing.

GTKY:  What is your favorite holiday tradition? My husband and I spend Christmas afternoon and evening just the two of us.  We pick up Chinese food on the way home from his parents house (we do Christmas morning there) and spend a quiet evening together.  It's so relaxing after the crazy of the previous days.  I love it.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU:
    Most of the stuff (temping, sex, OPK

R/R/CS: got a positive OPK yesterday, and almost positive one today so this combine to really watery CM and HSO cervix, I hope to ovulate soon. I got to cortisone injection in my back and hip yesterday and sex last night was pretty challenging as laying on my back and right side is painful as h*ll. But no way I was gonna make pain mess up or timing. No pain no gain ;)

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday tradition? Going to the Christmas tree farm !!
  • Options

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: sex, temping, cm/cp

R/R/CS: Ready to get some accurate information this cycle.

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday tradition?
    When I'm home my favorite is making sweets and a family tradition called ribbon sandwich with my mom. We spend hours making chocolate wreaths, peppermint bark, fudge, and any new ones we find on Pinterest. It's such a good time and something I really miss when I'm not able to get home for Christmas.

Also decorating the tree with my mom and sister. (Spouses are usually there too but my favorite is just the three of us) we make up stories of how the ornaments "hurt themselves" in the attic storage and we have to do surgery on them. Yes, we are fully grown adults. Haha. I still don't understand how they break up there.
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • Options

CD: 1 (right there with you, @mkc3888 )

WAYDTGKU: Dh and I have decided to switch to NTNP for the next few months rather than tracking all the things. It was getting too stressful. So, I'll probably be lurking more since I won't necessarily know when I'm WTO or in the TWW

R/R/CS: I have a yearly physical appt with my GP in December, so I sent a note to my OBGYN to see if she wanted to add anything to the bloodwork, since I am getting it done anyway, even though we won't have been trying for a full year yet. She says they will test my thyroid anyway, but she'll also add a check on  my prolactin level and an AMH level . I think they usually worry about AMH when you're over 35 (I'm 32), and I'm pretty sure she's just adding them to placate me, but it does make me feel better that if there is something really off, we'll know soon. She also said, "Maybe we will hear from you before that. :)" I really like her; she completely calmed me down when I first told her we were going to start trying (I've had a number of friends with fertility issues, so I knew going in it isn't always easy), but the calm didn't last! I had mentioned in TWW that I was going to talk to her, so just following up in case anyone wanted to know, like @furbabymom2007

GTKY:  What is your favorite holiday tradition? I love decorating the Christmas tree with Christmas carols on! DH and I have a fake tree currently, so I can decorate the day after Thanksgiving!

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • Options
    @mkc3888 sorry about CD 1. Wine and chocolate today!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: Sex ED, temping, CM

R/R/CS: We spent last week at BIL's house which is colder than ours so my temps dropped and now that we are back home they are going back up. I'm should be O'ing soon so I don't know if I will see a temp shift like I did last cycle

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday tradition? Decorating the tree and spending time with family
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/5
    CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: everything. Will start BDing on cd 11 since that's when my hubby gets off work.

R/R/CS: my temps are bouncing up and down. Hopefully they regulate in the next few days.

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday tradition? Spending time with my family. So cheesy but it's the best thing since all we do is laugh. Oh and my moms thing for me and my sister is to fill our stockings with a ton of home spa stuff. Masks, lotions, nail polish and stuff like that. We love opening our stockings at my parents.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Everything

R/R/CS: Just over this whole spotting for 3 days and hopefully by this afternoon I can get a move on this cycle. DH is looking forward to get getting back into the swing of things with EoD and hopefully getting our timing right this cycle.

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday tradition? Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday so I like watching the parade, having football on and catching up with family while sipping our favorite cocktails.
    Me: 30 DH: 32
    Married: 09/18/2009
    TTC #1: 01/2015
    BFP #1: May 2015 | EDD: Jan 2016 | MC: Jun 2015
    TTC#2: 07/2015

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5 (17 ttc a thb)

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, sex

R/R/CS: gearing up for expected fw

Getting the Christmas tree
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    ****question

Month/Cycle: 4th month, 3rd cycle

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: temping, cm

R/R/CS: I am worried that the fever I had yesterday is going to throw off my chart. I was playing around with different scenarios and if I discard yesterday's high temp and keep a subtle rise over the next few days, I can get dotted crosshairs for cd16. If I leave yesterday's temp the in and get a tomorrow I get a temp that is close to or higher than today's temp then I can get solid crosshairs for cd18. I will probably be requesting a lot of chart stalking in the next few days, but let's see where my temps go first....attaching my chart below so we can see my confusion.

Now my question: today's temp was back in a normal range after yesterday's fever: 97.90. This is clearly a favored temp for my cheap Target thermometer. I have seen many recommendations for the Mabis thermometer from Amazon. The one I see has a lot of bad reviews, overall 3 star rating. Is this the one (see pic below).

I love everything about the holidays - the family, the shopping, the baking, the music, the tree. My husband and I buy an ornament for the tree on all of our trips. It gives us a mini-goal when we travel. We also have fun reminiscing about our travels while decorating our tree.

• Options
    rkstro2rkstro2 member
    edited October 2015
    Cycle/month: 5/5

CD: 3

Waydtgku: nothing today

R/R/CS: had a relatively TTC-anxiety-less month last month and hoping for even less this month. Going to keep trying and hope for the best!

Gtky: my favorite holiday tradition is getting together with all my immediate family. I have several siblings and they have 7 or 8 kids between them. It is so fun for all of us to get together and open presents and get our annual Christmas picture together. Sometimes we are all only together a few hours but it super fun and I look forward to it all year.

Eta clarification
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    I second @marajay6 's question!! This is what I ordered too... still waiting for it to arrive, should get it today.
    TTC #1 Oct 2015
    TTC #2 since Mar 2017
    DX: MF June 2019, varicocele embolization Jan 2020, good improvement (14 mil, low motility)
    IUI#1 Aug 2020 - BFN
    IVF #1 Dec 2020 (ICSI) - ER, freeze-all - 15 retrieved, 15 mature, 15 fertilized. 4 embryos frozen, all day 5 blasts!
    FET #1 Feb 2021 - BFN
    FET #2 Apr 2021 - BFP 5DP5DT!! Beta #1 13DP5DT (17DPO)  = HcG 1,238. Beta #2 17DP5DT (21DPO) = HcG 8,269

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, PNV, planning to HIO this upcoming with with preseed

R/R/CS: H started a new job last week and is exhausted and as usual my UC is acting up so sex life is a bit struggle. FW starts this weekend so still time to kick it in gear!

GTKY:  What is your favorite holiday tradition? My favorite is actually a tradition with my inlaws. I guess my MIL has done this since her kids were little. Christmas eve they all get a gift and it is a set of new PJs to sleep in and wear the next morning when opening gifts. Well after a few years of dating she started getting them for me and now my SIL too! I figured once a grandbaby came we wouldn't get them any more but my niece is now 2 1/2 and we still all get them! Note: My H is the youngest at 29! lol I love it!

Me - 33; DH - 33
    Dating 1/18/06
    Married 9/21/13
    BFP #1 12/15/15 - C Born 8/27/16
    BFP #2 1/10/20 - EDD 9/8/20

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    rkstro2 said:
    R/R/CS: had a relatively anxiety-less month last month and hoping for even less this month. Going to keep trying and hope for the best!
    Positive thoughts for you. I got diagnosed when I was 9, I had it totally under control for the last 10 years until I got off BCP three weeks ago. It seems the hormone changes have triggered panic attacks here and there.  At least I've been down that road before and know how to deal! Just keep in mind it's a small price to pay to start a fam :)
    TTC #1 Oct 2015
    TTC #2 since Mar 2017
    IUI#1 Aug 2020 - BFN
    FET #1 Feb 2021 - BFN

• Options
    @bubblegum5586 Sorry for your UC flaring, I'm with you girl. My arthritis is flaring right now and afraid my Crohn will follow soon. I was put on prednisone (low dose yesterday) after 2 cortisone shots... My doctor convince me to take the prednisone (I really didn't wanted to) by telling me it help women with auto-immune disease to implant.... so manipulative!!!!
  • Options
    @marajay6 FF discourages you from discarding temps so I'd leave it in for now. It uses other signs besides temp to determine CH. probably your CH will just shift around a bit.

As for the Mabis, that's the one I bought and I've had no issues with it for the past 1.5 months. My first month I had a lot of temp fluctuations but I'm not going to blame that on the BBT because this month I've not been rocky at all, really. A lot of those bad reviews seem to be for things like the lack of a backlight. I just use my phone flashlight to read it.
  • Options
    @marajay6 thats the one I'm using after throwing away my crappy Rite Aid one last month. I do dislike that it doesnt have a backlight, but other than that it's been fine!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: BD EOD and PNV

R/R/CS: it's finally cool again this morning! Im thinking LO and I may go on a walk after breakfast! Sorry I don't have a chart to stalk. I will never skip temping and charting again. This is torturous. I want my chart! :((

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday tradition? "Find the Pickle" and decorating the house for Christmas on the day after thanksgiving. We also watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
    and Elf a lot :)
    Me: 27
    DH: 28
    Married: August 2010
    LO: July 2012
    TTC #2 since: May 2015

• Options

WAYDTGKU: Waiting on AF to end, then MOAR SEX, temping, charting on FF

R/R/CS: Question: Am I supposed to temp during AF?

GTKY:  What is your favorite holiday tradition? Trick or treating in the back of my grandfather's pick up truck that's filled with hay bales. I am recreating this tradition this weekend for my DD and all my nieces and nephews and I'm super excited about it. That and Christmas morning. Stockings are the best! Basically I'm just a tall 8 year old.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary       

• Options
    edited October 2015
    @marajay6 . That's the one I have. It's been pretty consistent as far as I can tell. And the beep is fairly quiet, though is does beep four times when done. DH says he doesn't notice....

I also have this one but haven't really tried it yet. I ordered it when I was getting frustrated at the Mabis for not having a backlight. But I have gotten better at reading it (the Mabis) with the light of my phone and then being ready to read the memory recall when I turn it on later (it flashes on screen pretty quick). I'll keep the one attached as a back up for now.

I will also add that the Mabis doesn't have the nice comfy flexible tip.

Edited: fixing things
  • Options
    @marajay6 - that's the Mabis thermometer I have and it's great. it goes to the hundredth place (2 decimal places) and it doesn't favor temps. Does take about a minute to read and it will recall the last temp if you record a few hours later like I do sometimes.
    Me (32) & DH (35)
    Married 10.10.10
    DD born 7.25.16 <3
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/3

WAYDTGKU:  FF...thinking of buying the clearblue O kit this cycle to get more accurate as my last cycle was extra long and FF was way off of the CM, EW guess

R/R/CS:  I am a big planner and my body is all 'HAHAHA' when it comes to planning a pregnancy

GTKY:  What is your favorite holiday tradition?  Black Friday shopping with Mom?   We're not real deal shoppers...we just love watching and being apart of the chaos.   Family wise...big celebratory party on Christmas Eve with Friends and family.

• Options

CD: 42

WAYDTGKU: PNV, temping, OPK, checking CM

R/R/CS: I am attaching a picture of my chart. Still haven't gotten my crosshairs. I have never had a cycle last this long. I know I'm not pregnant, as zero sex was had this month. My charts aren't perfect as my husband and I moved this month and I wasn't perfect on taking my temperature at the same time everyday. Does it look like I ovulated? I never saw egg white CM. I just wanna get my period so I can start fresh in November! Thanks in advance for any insight! ;)

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday tradition? Waking up early to drive to my mom's house on Christmas so my husband and I can open presents with my parents and little sisters.
    Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• Options
    @gonetothesea I'm no expert, but this doesn't look like you've ovulated yet. If it's an anovulatory cycle, I don't think there's any way to tell when it will end, but FX that you either finally O or AF arrives soon! I know how frustrating this unexpected long cycles can be!
  • Options
    Sorry CD1 ladies. Have all the wine.

@gonetothesea don't see any ovulation in that chart, unless I only look at the last week or two and go with CD36 because you do have temps that are higher than the previous six after that, though they're open circles and your temp shift would only be relative to that last little while (that would have you at 6dpo). I'm inclined to go with no ovulation, though. FX you get AF soon and can start over (I had a 45-day cycle end in September - I get just wanting AF to show)!

Month/Cycle: 4

WAYDTGKU: Still temping and pnvs. Aiming for good data since DH is away all cycle.

R/R/CS: I turned the heater on over the weekend and DH is away- I have the best temp consistency ever! Hoping for great data so we can hit ED of the FW next cycle.

GTKY:  What is your favorite holiday tradition?  Eating and drinking too much on Thanksgiving and then going out for a big family walk to enjoy the fall air.
  • Options
    Thanks for your insight, @Paturkey and @MagnoliaRoseFern. That's what I was thinking as well, but I was hoping I was overlooking something.
    Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: temping, charting, pnv and sexing it.

R/R/CS: My bestie just told me she and her husband are trying too. I'm crazy, beyond excited because our DSs are two weeks apart in age and I'd LOVE to have my second around the same time as her. FX for us!

GTKY:  What is your favorite holiday tradition? We didn't have many growing up, so I've tried to start a few with DS. Aside from the obvious getting the tree and decorating, I decided that every year on Xmas eve, he'll get to open up a new pair of pjs from Santa and a new Xmas book for us to read that night that Santa has left a note in. So far so good!

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Options

rkstro2 said:

R/R/CS: had a relatively TTC-anxiety-less month last month and hoping for even less this month. Going to keep trying and hope for the best!

Positive thoughts for you. I got diagnosed when I was 9, I had it totally under control for the last 10 years until I got off BCP three weeks ago. It seems the hormone changes have triggered panic attacks here and there.  At least I've been down that road before and know how to deal! Just keep in mind it's a small price to pay to start a fam :)

@PrettyPalomino thanks! I am not much of a go with the flow type of girl and so when we didn't end up KU 1st cycle I was a little BSC. Cycles 2 and 3 had a lot of worry associated with them and last cycle (4) I only worried a little about TTC. Hoping #5 might be our time but if not at least I'm not alone :)
  • Options
    *****lurking from TWW, hoping to join you ladies soon*****

@PrettyPalomino      Looks like you have not O'd yet but I'd be HIO if I were you.  I'm sorry you are having a tough day but hang in there and keep KIO.  Also, looks like you have some pretty big dips and rises on your chart, is some of that from drinking?  My temps spike if I've been drinking.  Did we talk about this yesterday?? Sorry, I can't remember anymore.....based on all the dips and rises though I'd say no O yet.

@PBorgstede91          I'd say its pretty early for you to have O'd yet, not that its impossible, but pretty early.  I'd just be HIO EOD if you can so you hopefully don't miss it.  Its hard when you are just starting to learn the temping thing and trying to figure out when your FW is but it gets easier!

@jenners24         Glad the clearblue is working for you, there are lots of mixed reviews out there on those OPKS.  I just had a friend that got a reading on one that said to stop using them immediately.  She called the company and they are refunding her $$.

@megstervt         Are you checking CM at the same time every day or multiple times a day?  I know many women check multiple times a day just so they can get the best idea of what's going on, but I'd try to be consistent about it too.  I only check once a day and usually after I poo because that is supposed to provide the best CM as well.  Strange how our bodies work......Also, are you checking internally or externally?  There are some decent pictures and descriptions on line if you google it.  The baby center website I believe has good pictures and descriptions of the textures, etc that I have found helpful.  Also, the beautiful cervix is good resource too.  

@cait5413           Glad you are going to be able to get some extra tests done in Dec  :)

@AmMcc12          Your GIF kills me, too funny

@marajay6              My mabis looks just like that one and I haven't had any issues with it.  I did have 3 days of the same temp last week? but I really think that was just coincidence or fluke or something.  This is my 2nd month with this thermometer.  I ordered mine from Wal mart.com and it came in 4 days?  It was $6 and they delivered it to the store for free, no shipping costs.  

@bubblegum5586         Hope you get some good opportunities for HIO in your FW this month!!

@TheTamedShrew         You can temp during AF if you want, some do, some don't.  I think those that temp vaginally usually skip it till AF is over.

@Laker2014                   Clear blue has some very mixed reviews on there OPKS.  I'd maybe try the $1 store tests first if this is your first time using OPKS.  If you put clear blue in the search function on the main page on this site it should pull up a variety of threads on those things.  Just fair warning as they are not cheap.  I had  a friend who just used them and on the 3rd or 4th day of using them got a warning sign on it to stop using them immediately.  She called the company and is getting a refund i guess, but for your first time trying them, that's too much hassle.  Especially as some women will never get a positive on an OPK.  

@gonetothesea             I'm going to guess that you have not ovulated yet.  Keep temping.  You may want to put a call into your dr for another week out or so to see if you can schedule an appt for around CD 55 to see if they can give you something to start your AF by CD 60 if you haven't gotten it by then.  With the moving and stress and all that, its highly possible you are having an anovulatory cycle.
  • Options

@MNturnsVA hahahah yes we discussed yesterday!! I love your enthusiasm and I totally appreciate it :D

Not a drinker. Just a poor temp taker. BUT tomorrow is a new day, I got my Mabis BBT in the mail today!! And I pre-warned DBF that he will be hearing some beeping early in the morning and not to worry about it :) VERY excited to see patterns instead of chaos.

TTC #1 Oct 2015
    TTC #2 since Mar 2017
    IUI#1 Aug 2020 - BFN
    FET #1 Feb 2021 - BFN

• Options
    edited October 2015
    rkstro2 said: @PrettyPalomino thanks! I am not much of a go with the flow type of girl and so when we didn't end up KU 1st cycle I was a little BSC.

Oh man can I ever relate to that. Experiencing the lack of control now... not enjoyable. Maybe that's what's causing my anxiety too lol

TTC #1 Oct 2015
    TTC #2 since Mar 2017
    IUI#1 Aug 2020 - BFN
    FET #1 Feb 2021 - BFN

• Options
    @PrettyPalomino       Ha ha ha.....i have a lot of free time @ work and I'm going to leave it at that.....which is subject to change in the near future.....but....for now....the bump keeps me sane   :)      You may want to try vaginal temping next month?? May help with the ups and downs.  Try to be consistent about times too.  Makes a difference  :)
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:  2/3

CD:  9

WAYDTGKU:  BBT, PNV, CM, and of course BD.

R/R/CS: I think I'm coming down with something again...feeling some nausea.

GTKY:  What is your favorite holiday tradition?  Going to the cabin to celebrate with all of my mother's side of the family

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • Options
    @MNturnsVA thanks for your response, this is my first cycle temping, trying to figure all this out lol
    Me: 29 | SO: 28
    Started Dating SO: 9/26/2009
    DS Born: 6/02/2012
    Tied the Knot: 11/14/2015
    Trying for Number Two since 9/1/15
    BFP!!! Baby 2 Due: 12/6/21
  • Options
    @PBorgstede91     Few key things to remember as you go into it:  consistency with your temps is key to getting the best results.  You want to really try to take your temp at the same time everyday if possible.  Even if that means setting an alarm on the weekends and going back to sleep.  If you have a Mabis, it will recall the temp if you turn it off and then turn it back on when you actually get up.  Or some will just enter the data immediately and go back to sleep.  You can probably get away with about 30 min to an hour of variation and get good results still but anything outside that may not give you the best results.  Also, try not to focus on one temp too much.  Remember you are looking for an overall temp shift on the chart, not just one single dip or rise.   And to confirm O has actually happened, you need 3 temps higher than the prev 6 temps.  You'll get it but its definitely confusing the first month or 2, shoot its nerve wracking sometimes for those who have been doing it awhile.  The ladies here have a lot of insight to offer so definitely ask questions but also search on the the search bar on this site.
  • Options
    JRB3JRB3 member
    edited October 2015
    Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: ugh I think CD 25 but I have to check my chart at home

WAYDTGKU: all the things

R/R/CS: I think I missed O! I don't use FF but will need to upload all my data so I can share it. I think I o'ed Sunday but I am not accepting it. Had sex fri and tried sat but DH was drunk and couldn't finish. I'm so pissed!!! My CM sucks and isn't fertile that far ahead of O so I probably killed all of DH's sperm Friday night!!!

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday tradition? I just love Thanksgiving to Christmas. I love seeing my family as we are all not together very often. Plus all the food!!!!
    @PrettyPalomino I am sorry you are feeling so crappy. That was me yesterday and I ate at least 20 Reese peanut butter pumpkins.

Edit for spelling
  • Options
    @marajay6 and @furbabymom2007 screen-shot'd those suggestions for next cycle as I have a cheapo backlit Walgreen's thermometer. I think I would miss the backlight the most!

@gonetothesea so frustrating, I hope O or AF happen quickly so you can get started on a fresh cycle!

@PrettyPalomino hang in there!! I hope you get some good info with the Mabis now!

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD: 23

WAYDTGKU: CM, CP, BBT, OPKs, sex ED-EOD, PNV

R/R/CS: Second high temp this morning. The timing of my OPK results and my temp spike doesn't really make sense to me. The darkest OPK was from fmu the morning of the first temp spike. I had a drink both nights prior to those temps, but I've had drinks several other nights and my temp never spiked. I know OPKs are a secondary sign, and I'll see what FF gives me if my temps stay up tomorrow. I'm glad for my dental appointment yesterday morning because I was a giddy fool over that temp spike. Sitting in that chair got me over that real quick. Ugh. Be cool, girl. Be like Fonzie. And what's Fonzie like? He's cool.

GTKY: What's your favorite Christmas tradition? Christmas Eve service or going to see the Nutcracker!
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017