2nd Trimester

Pressure down there

I have read a few posts about pressure "down there" but none that I can really relate to. 
I am 24 weeks with my 3rd child. I've been having braxton hicks. Nothing I'm worried about. 
I've also been having some pressure "down there". Like my whole area down there. We had our
anatomy scan which came back normal I presume since we haven't gotten a call back. 
I don't sit or stand for too long, I walk everyday. I take breaks when I need to. I feel like this being my 3rd pregnancy 
I can handle myself. I know what to expect and when to call my doc. 
I haven't experienced this kind of pressure down there before, other than like before pushing.
Im not having pain and I dont feel like I have to poop. 
I've already called my doc and am waiting for her call back.
Curious of other mom experiences.  Thanks in advance. 

Re: Pressure down there

• I'm not a doctor and hopefully you get a call back soon from yours but I generally attribute any feeling like that I have to subsequent pregnancies. Well that, and the fact that every single pregnancy is different. Good luck :)
    March '16 December Siggy Challenge - Favorite Christmas Movies/Quotes
  • I had a few hours of pressure down there as well.  It seemed to last for a few hours then subsided.  I too was concerned as it was a new feeling to me, but after some research, and help from the ladies on the board, I concluded it was normal and related to stretching.
    I hope that helps!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have this, too.  I think it's more pronounced when I have to go, but other times it's random.  I'm 14 wk and I swear I'm having some painful Braxton Hicks as well.  I, too, called my doctor (yesterday), and I haven't heard back.  For me, I don't think it's an emergency, because I don't have more than 4 an hour and laying down helps (though not an option at work).  For earlier pregnancy, my doctor's handout said if it's more than 4 an hour and changing position doesn't help, then you should go to hospital.