1st Trimester
Options

Hcg levels

I'm 6 weeks and my hcg levels are 16,000. I was in the er the other day for pains and bleeding but it all has seemed to go away, I go for another ultrasound Thursday to make sure everything is still okay, I was 5 weeks 6 days at the er when they did an US and there was no heart beat. I'm hoping that just means it was still early since my hcg levels are at 16,000 right now. Any thoughts?

Re: Hcg levels

• Options
    What did your doctor and/ultrasound tech say?

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Might have still been too early to pick up the heartbeat. You'll for sure know more on Thursday. So sorry your having to wait. Sending big hugs.

***TW****MC mentioned & BFP mentioned***

me 38 DH 39.  
    TTC#1 since July 2014
    AMH 0.1, DOR, Poor responder
    Moved to Prague, Czech Republic for IVF
    2 Natural IVF cycles, 3 full IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 1 BFP - heard heartbeat at 6w5d
    Diagnosed MMC at 9w1d on 11/30/15
    Headed back home to Colorado 12/12/15

DE attempt in Czech Republic!! 

March trip to Prague canceled due to Pancreatitis. :sob:
    Headed to Prague April 30
    3 different donors resulted in 1 PGS tested embryo and 1 fresh embryo
    2 embryo's transferred (from 2 different donors) on 5/10/16
    BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt
    Beta 1 = 81 at 8dp5dt, Beta 2 = 295 at 10dp5dt, Beta 3 = 891 at 12dt5dt. Beta 4 = 2114 at 14dp5dt, Beta 5 = 4916 at 16dp5dt, Beta 6 = 13252 at 19dp5dt
    Heartbeat at 6w5d 133BPM <3
    We are having a GIRL!!! Due Jan 26, 2017

BabyFruit Ticker

My blog: www.wearethehammitts.blogspot.com

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It was in the ER when I got my first ultra sound last friday, and they said it could be early and that's why they want to check this Thursday to see if there's anything new.
  • Options
    Definitely possible. Best of luck and hope you get to see it :)

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you!