May 2016 Moms
Options

Twatwaffle Tuesday 10/27

Didn't see a thread started on this yet.

Who or what in your life is being a twatwaffle? 
I'll probably put my answer later b/c I just got started with today and don't have one yet, but I'm sure I will by the end of the day.

First Pregnancy
  • BFP: 01/25/2015
  • EDD: 09/28/2015
  • Incomplete MC: 02/28/2015

Second Pregnancy

• BFP: 09/11/2015
  • EDD: 05/25/2016
Baby Born
04/15/2016

PGAL

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday 10/27

• Options
    My current twatwaffle is my company.  We are moving from our current location to our new office on Friday.  We are supposed to have our individual offices packed and ready for the movers to begin moving boxes on Thursday, and we are supposed to work from home on Friday. The problem is that I can't do much without all of my files that are going to be packed from Thursday to Monday.  (That's IF they even make it to my new office by Monday, which I do not have high hopes about!)  And I can't even start packing my dozens of files until late Thursday because I'm still working on them!  Everyone is running around here like crazy people this week, and it's stressing me out. Can I just go home already!? 
  • Options
    The lady who called me wanting to book a newborn session but oh wait the baby is all ready a week old. FYI: if you plan on having newborn pictures taken contact the photographer BEFORE baby is born, 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Who ever microwaved fish in the teacher's lounge! And the air for carrying that horrid smell into my office! Please don't make me break my current no-vomit streak!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Papa Johns. DH finally agreed to let me order it for dinner last night, and their website wasn't working :( I am still craving that garlic sauce and pepperocinis!

cat fail animated GIF

• Options
    Honestly, my 3 year old. Everything is a struggle and a fight today. Everything!! It got to the point where I just cut 3" off her hair because I can't take the screaming when I do her hair anymore (I actually grew up with a mom who taught beauty school and I know what I'm doing...I didn't just randomly start chopping. lol). I'd love to say I can't wait for my DH to get home and take his turn, but, well, he's been a bit of a TW recently lately himself. That solo babymoon idea I had is looking better and better...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Options
    As for people? The people who does passive aggressive emails. When they feel the need to CC'd everyone on the email.
    (Me) 30 & (DH) 32 {Together 11 years - Married 04.17.15}

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    TTC Baby #2 since 06/15 | BFP 9/4/15 | EDD 5/07/16

BabyGaga
  • Options
    @countrygirl5533 my son had his first real, fling-himself-on-the-floor, screaming-at-the-top-of-his-lungs, total meltdown tantrum this morning, just as I realized we were late for daycare/work because I decided to throw together a quick crockpot meal instead of just leaving dinner up to chance (aka take out). I had to literally hold him down to get his jacket and shoes on him and by the time we got to the car, we were both sobbing, just as I realized I locked my keys in the car. How am I supposed to handle my kid's tantrums when I want to fling myself on the floor and scream at the top of my lungs too? I actually liked his idea of "Stay home with Mama and play trains all day". I may have to take a mental health day for both me and my son so we can have a "stay home" day.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My inverter. Working out of my truck this week and the stupid inverter keeps cutting out and not letting me print what I need to. I want to rip it out and throw it out the window. Called mechanics so getting a new one installed tomorrow.

• Options
    @pooputtette YES. I do some sidework as a newborn photographer (I used to work full time as a child photographer, but that was several years ago) and aside from scheduling difficulties, people never seem to realize that if you want those sleepy, typical newborn photos, you really need to get them done in the first week of life while the baby is still flexible and sleepy!
  • Options
    laurenmdrn16 Aw, man! We've had a few of those here. 2 was easy for me. 3? 3 is awful! Her attitude rivals that of a 13yr old....with even more tears and sobbing. I'm highly opposed to fighting with a child but it feels like everything I ask of her (ie. clean up toys for lunch) involves tears and an excuse on her behalf.

I do a kid swap with a friend so that each month, we each get two mornings off and 2 mornings with an extra child. We've been on hold because I haven't been feeling great (last time I had her son, I put on a movie for them and took a nap. I didn't have a choice in the matter). I think it might be time to start it back up. This mama needs the break. Plus, I'm not napping like I was a few weeks ago so I think I can handle an extra kid again.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Options
    nsouplynn said:
    As for people? The people who does passive aggressive emails. When they feel the need to CC'd everyone on the email.
    I'll add to that, people who don't understand just how wrong they are and feel the need to send out an email about it and include everyone 2 levels above them. 'Tis better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.
  • Options
    My dentist office is a total TW! I went in for a crown this morning and due to their equipment malfunctioning the whole appointment took an hour longer than I scheduled away from work. Not only that.... but once I check out to leave the receptionist tells me I owe 50% of the cost at check out regardless of insurance. So I had to write an unexpected check for $800. WTH?!?! Thank God we're able to write the check and not fear it bouncing. We're still really new to the journey of financial flexibility though. I'm in actual physical pain knowing we're taking that out of our savings. I just wish they would've warned me when I scheduled the appointment. 
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD: 05/14/16
    Baby #2 EDD: 12/23/19
  • Options
    The IT guy who was supposed to have my work laptop fixed by 10am this morning. It's now 11:30, I'm sitting here waiting for it to be fixed and I'm so dang hungry and angry I'm now hangry. Don't make a pregnant woman wait to eat (even though he doesn't know I'm pregnant. But that's not the point).
  • Options
    My constant twat waffles are my coworker and bosses. First, I get a phone call at 8pm last night telling me I open at 6am today (which means a 445am alarm this morning). Second, it's already Tuesday and still our schedule isn't posted. I'll be lucky if it's out by tomorrow. Third, my coworker arrived 45 mins late. No reason, just because she can without write up or repercussions. Fourth, I simply want to scream about taking too many smoke breaks, being constantly hung over, manager taking shots with staff (during work) while I'm running around wearing myself out. We are a small restaurant staff at a golf course, people in their 30's to mid 40's. Grow the eff up.

I can't tell if I feel better or all worked up again...
  • Options
    The woman sitting next to me on the train who is breaking all the unspoken commuter rules. Oh my god. Lady, give me my personal space! Don't sit spread eagle, don't smell like leftover spicy food, and stop effing leaning into me!!!
  • Options
    nsouplynn said:
    Especially the ones who like to CC the boss. I have a twatwaffle at my work who does that exact same thing here. 
  • Options
    The brown widow spider that bit my daughter last night. He owes me a night of sleep, an ER payment, and probably some hair dye from the grays I received. I wish we could kill him again.
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • Options
    @laurenmdrn16 ahh...me too! I forgot to take my meds last night and was hugging the toilet at work all morning. SUUUUCKS. 
    Me: 32 DH: 35
    Married 12/7/07
    DD: Born 1/2/14 
    Baby #2 EDD 5/6/16

• Options
    My office mate that eats canned salmon multiple times a week.  Today I walked into our office and was hit with a wall of stinky canned fish smell.  I did a u-turn and walked out.  Wanted to vomit right there.

1: BFP 3/14/14; EDD 12/1/14; MMC with HB, D&C 5/8/14
    2: BFP 1/31/15; EDD 10/09/15; MMC with HB, Cytotec 3/16/15
    6/9/15 Diagnosed MTHFR Compound Heterozygous
    3. BFP 8/27/15; EDD 5/08/16

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Myself...
    Really craved a nut butter, and thought I would make a hazelnut - almond butter with my beloved fancy blender. 
    You have to use the tamper to keep pressing the nuts on the blades whilst blending. 
    If anyone of you has a blender like that....

Well... I got impatient, it took so long, my pregnancy brain set in.... I took of the lid and thought...
    "I have to use the tamper to push everything in more, then I get to eat faster...."

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZCHHHHHHHHHHHGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOONKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK'

Half a millisecond later, I shove the tamper into the blades and voila.... I have a nutbutter with a million plastic pieces and one shredded tamper.... 

WTF...

What's wrong with me? DH fell over laughing when I told him...

• Options
    The 4th season of Once Upon A Time (I've been binge watching this show)...I mean WTF guys. WTF.
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• Options
    My senior associate at work. We have a pretty busy week this week. She is new to this client and is her first time working with me. We were supposed to start our project today. Told me yesterday afternoon that she needed the day off as she's closing on her house. I get it, but wouldn't you have know this in advance? And do you have to schedule it on our busiest week? I gave her the day off no problem and now she emails me asking if she can work from home tomorrow because the weather is supposed to be really bad!!! Really! Is only going to rain! WTH are you going to melt or something!!! The worse part is that I replied that I will be in the office, but if she has along commute that I understand and we will make it work. She has the guts to let me know she only lives 10 min away!!! [-X
  • Options
    Okay I finally have one.  SlingTV is a twatwaffle.  I'm paying to get a few cable channels streaming from it.  And it seems that half the time it does not work! 

First Pregnancy

Second Pregnancy

Baby Born
    04/15/2016

PGAL
  • Options
    The 4th season of Once Upon A Time (I've been binge watching this show)...I mean WTF guys. WTF.
    I need to catch up on that!  I've only seen the first episode of the fourth season.  I was like wtf to Emma becoming the dark one.  I'm kind of afraid to watch it.  I mean that plot line can't go well!

First Pregnancy

Second Pregnancy

Baby Born
    04/15/2016

PGAL
  • Options
    edited October 2015

The lady who called me wanting to book a newborn session but oh wait the baby is all ready a week old. FYI: if you plan on having newborn pictures taken contact the photographer BEFORE baby is born, 

We hadn't made a formal announcement for this pregnancy yet despite being in the 2nd tri and have only personally told only our very closest friends and family.
    However, I already contacted the photographer (books up ridiculously fast and last pregnancy we didn't get to use them).
  • Options
    So, just realized that I am once again the TW this week. Why? Because I forgot to take my Diclegis last night. And of course I only remembered as I was kneeling over the toilet for the 3rd time, convinced I had caught the stomach bug from the student I had to send home yesterday. Nope, just that last-night-me was an absolute jerk and decided to screw over morning-me. Honestly, drunk-me never did me like this; she would bake and leave money around for me to find weeks later. I liked her...
    Your "drunk-me" is welcome at my place anytime!

My TW is the coworker who keeps making microwave popcorn at the office using the popcorn button. She turns it on and leaves. Isn't it common knowledge that using that stupid button leads to burning popcorn? Every.single.time. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me: 39 DH: 41
    Met in HS, but lost touch for 12 years after graduation
    1st Date: 5/27/06
    Engaged: 9/16/13
    Married: 6/20/15
    BFP: 9/2/15
    CVS: 11/3/15 (all good news - thank God!)
    EDD: 5/11/16

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Ticker