March 2016 Moms
Options

none valid

Re: none valid

• Options
    Ok, if you're not the same person there is already a thread going that is oddly the same exact problem as you. Maybe read through that as honestly, I have nothing nice to say. Sounds like this is your mothers problem not yours. Be adults, communicate. Good luck.
    March '16 December Siggy Challenge - Favorite Christmas Movies/Quotes
  • Options
    edited October 2015
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited October 2015
  • Options
    kynbar5kynbar5 member
    edited October 2015
    Lol. This is the 2nd thread you have started for the same exact problem (I went back and looked it up to be sure). Did you not like the answers the 1st time around? Honestly, they don't get better the more you ask. Also, I'm sorry if you take honesty as rudeness.
    Edited spelling.
  • Options
    Seriously? A DD? smh... This is what really makes people not want to give any future helpful advice.
  • Options
    @Kynbar5 that was exactly what I was thinking when I read this.

BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Options
    @bntfroggie lmao yes!
  • Options
    @ecwk all you really have to do is go to her previous thread on the 2nd page where she talked about her moms bf's mother claiming her as family and how terrible it is. Remember that whole fiasco and she hated our responses?! Well, she asked the exact same question again. 8-}
  • Options
    kynbar5 said:

@ecwk all you really have to do is go to her previous thread on the 2nd page where she talked about her moms bf's mother claiming her as family and how terrible it is. Remember that whole fiasco and she hated our responses?! Well, she asked the exact same question again. 8-}

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Pretty much my reaction lol
  • Options
    Oh the one that didn't want her non-grandma to share something she posted on FB even though they are FB friends and she also included a screenshot that made it possible to creep on her PUBLIC FB profile??

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• Options

Oh the one that didn't want her non-grandma to share something she posted on FB even though they are FB friends and she also included a screenshot that made it possible to creep on her PUBLIC FB profile??

Yep! That's the very same one. That's why when I read through the story at first I was like dang! how can this person have almost the exact same problem?! then I click over to page two and see her username on that thread. After a quick facepalm I went ahead and commented again lol.
  • Options
    ecwk said:
    Ladies, ladies, no QFPs?? Come on now....;)
    This was all over with by 8:30am.  Ain't no one got time for QFP.  HA HA HA 
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Options
    "None valid?" I mean, I get this was a DD from the same exact thing you already asked, but WTH is "none valid" supposed to mean? 8-|

March 2016 siggy: babies - expectation vs reality

Brian's Whovian wife (5/'09) 
    AP, BF, BW, CD, CLW, CS, ERF, Catholic mama 
    to Evan (7/'10), Clare (8/'11), Dean (3/'14), ^F(12/'15)^, Rose (3/'16)
    *no longer a Timelord ~ WibblyWobbly BabyWaby is here!*
    <3 but i still feel bigger on the inside <3
     Autism mama!