1st Trimester
Options

How early am I?

amcashesamcashes member
edited October 2015 in 1st Trimester
So I had my typical period 9/16 to 9/20 then I had what I thought was a weird period 10/8 to 10/12 I took my first test (blue dye) 10/24 and it had a faint line. So I took a frer today (pink dye) 10/26 and it was positive. How do I find out how far along I am? I included photos to help me determine how far along I am.

**Images Removed by Admin** 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How early am I?

• Options
    I believe it's frowned upon here to post pee sticks. Plus, they help in no way to determine how far along you are. Call your doc. Best of luck.
  • Options
    This happened to me so since it was an "unsure" test i waited another week and the test lines became more noticeable. I estimated mine at 3-4 weeks . But like the post above says only a dr visit can truly tell how far along you are.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's against Terms Of Use to post pee sticks. We can't tell you how far along you are because we don't know when you ovulated. If you want to post pics of pee sticks use the only thread where it's allowed "what a positive pregnancy test looks like"

December Siggy Challenge

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Photos of ur pee sticks don't help determine how far along you are...... If u want to date your pregnancy go on google, type in "estimated due date by lmp," input your info, and voila! You get an answer...it's amazing.....
    amcashes said:
    So I had my typical period 9/16 to 9/20 then I had what I thought was a weird period 10/8 to 10/12 I took my first test (blue dye) 10/24 and it had a faint line. So I took a frer today (pink dye) 10/26 and it was positive. How do I find out how far along I am? I included photos to help me determine how far along I am.

• Options
    And how exactly are we supposed to know how far along you are?  You can guess by using your LMP, or better yet, wait for your dating ultrasound.

TTC #1 10/2014
    Low progesterone
    BFP 05/2015
    Baby boy born 01/2016
    Currently: NTNP

• Options
    The only way to tell how far along you are is an ultrasound at your doctor. Something you peed on cannot tell you that unless you have a stash of the recalled clear blue weeks estimator tests and even those aren't that exact. Read the newb threads, learn the rules of the board and take down the damn pee sticks.
  • Options
    Why are so many of you so rude when someone new jumps in with a question. I KNOW we have all heard the questions before and pee sticks are "against the rules" but some of you are just harsh and act like you have never been new or had questions. There are ways to tell someone these things without coming across as a jerk.
  • Options
    Why are so many of you so rude when someone new jumps in with a question. I KNOW we have all heard the questions before and pee sticks are "against the rules" but some of you are just harsh and act like you have never been new or had questions. There are ways to tell someone these things without coming across as a jerk.
    Honestly, no one was really rude and I don't think anyone came across as a jerk. It's internet courtesy to lurk on forums and read the 'read me' threads and whatnot before you post. Pee sticks are against TOU, plain and simple. OP got relevant answers to her question (can't tell from pee sticks, use google to estimate from LMP, ultrasound) without anyone shaming her, and now she knows not to post pee sticks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    jonesl12jonesl12 member
    edited October 2015
    This is against TOU. Go get a blood test.

Also @amcashes it says you have been a member for 3 years... You should know better
  • Options
    How is telling someone we couldn't possibly answer this question being rude?

Take a seat.

TTC #1 10/2014
    Low progesterone
    BFP 05/2015
    Baby boy born 01/2016
    Currently: NTNP

• Options
    I don't think I was rude. How about this instead "omg, your totally like 11 months pregnant! I can tell by that faint line!"
  • Options
    "Good thing I've got my PHD in reading pee sticks". Comments like that come across as rude and not necessary. There are polite ways to talk to people.
  • Options
    @SparkySunshine you didn't come across rude at all in your post. You said what needed to be said in a nice way.
  • Options
    This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and/or ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"