Infertility
Options

32mm follicle

Some advice would be greatly appreciated!
I went in today for a cd14 scan and only had one 32mm follicle!! The doctor mentioned it could be over mature but still went forward with trigger shot and timmed intercourse.
My husband works about a 4-4.5hr drive from where I am. I took Wednesday off anticipating that's would be my ovulation day.
I had an lh surge around 5:30pm prior to trigger tonight.
We bd yesterday morning and this morning. Basically wanting to know if there is any chance with a follicle that size, I don't want to drive all the way there and take the day off if there is really no chance.

Re: 32mm follicle

• Options
    Whiggrrl65Whiggrrl65 member
    edited October 2015
    Wow, I've never heard of a follie that large!

If you are positive that you began LH surge today, I think Wednesday might be too late.
    Since you had sex this am, you should be good.

Also, my DH works 4 1/2 hours away so I can totally relate to how stressful it is to get the timing right!

GL!!!
      • TTC #1 since August 2014
      • currently on 5th medicated IUI cycle
  • Options
    I've never heard of one that size but I would still try if I were you (just in case!) good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies !
    @Whiggrrl65 ah that's great to know, someone else in the same boat! Yes as if we don't already have enough things to worry about! I couldn't do IUI this round either since he is away. So frustrating ! Hopefully we will be back in the same city sooner than later :)
    I think I am going to go I don't think it's much of a chance but I don't want to miss any opportunities !