1st Trimester
Options

Itching

Is there anyone else experiencing itching all over randomly not to mention morning sickness that last all day!!!

Re: Itching

• Options
    Yes! Me! I am so itchy!
    Gabriel 11/04/09 Vincent 9/17/11 Grace 8/02/13
  • Options
    very normal! especially around the belly as the skin stretches. you can use lotion to help with this.

also, try using the seach functon. there are thousands of posts on the 1st tri board asking about symptoms & such.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My boobs itch like hell!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me: 39 DH: 41
    Met in HS, but lost touch for 12 years after graduation
    1st Date: 5/27/06
    Engaged: 9/16/13
    Married: 6/20/15
    BFP: 9/2/15
    CVS: 11/3/15 (all good news - thank God!)
    EDD: 5/11/16

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Yes! All day morning sickness- I feel miserable. I sincerely hope that it ends within the next few weeks. In my first pregnancy, I was so itchy all of the time! I would put cold water on my belly and follow with bio-oil or lotion. I never scratched! I have no idea if it's true, but people always told me that scratching causes stretch marks. Bio-oil, drinking lots of water, and probably good luck (definitely not genes) led to me not having any stretch marks.
  • Options
    Haven't had MS with the exception of a bout of nausea here and there. But the itching, OMG! It started for me about a week after I ovulated and it's terrible. I bought Baby Eczema cream as it has very little chemicals and no fragrance and it helps but UGH! It really is terrible!
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers