May 2016 Moms
Options

Monday 10/26 ticker change

Week/Fruit: 

Upcoming Appointments:

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: 

Questions for the group: 

GTKY: Are you doing anything fun for Halloween this weekend?

Re: Monday 10/26 ticker change

• Options
    Week/Fruit: 13/peach

Upcoming Appointments: Not until  11/18 for a check up and then on 11/21 we are doing a gender u/s! Can't wait!

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: I am ranting at people who ask what names you are thinking of only to immediately bash them and suggest really out there names. I'm looking at you, MIL....

Questions for the group: Anyone getting headaches all the time? How do you cope?

GTKY: Are you doing anything fun for Halloween this weekend? We are just going to pass out candy to trick-or-treaters and watch scary movies with our dog and cat! We are super fun people! ;)
  • Options
    Week/Fruit: Week 10!

Upcoming Appointments: Finally get to see my Dr. this week. Looking forward to learning more about an anti-body I've developed since my first pregnancy and hearing baby's heart beat again.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: I am so glad to be in week 10 and am really looking forward to week 13. Also, as much as I want to tell people about our baby, I'm realizing that it's so much more peaceful not dealing with everyone else knowing. And their questions/suggestions/advice.

GTKY: Are you doing anything fun for Halloween this weekend? Just going to some Halloween parties with DD and DH.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Week/Fruit: 10/Prune

Upcoming Appointments:10/30 Doctor and 11/6 12 week US

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: still feeling a lot of fatigue, nausea, vomit. Hoping it will pass soon!

Questions for the group: none at this time.

GTKY: Are you doing anything fun for Halloween this weekend? Family party and going trick or treat with my little boy.
  • Options
    jfarm19jfarm19 member
    edited October 2015
    Week/Fruit: 13/Peach

Upcoming Appointments: Friday October 30

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: Rant: I am over being sick. Rave: One more week and the second trimester begins. Symptoms: Nausea and vomiting.

Questions for the group: Has anyone had any cravings yet?

GTKY: Are you doing anything fun for Halloween this weekend?: No plans. I am not really a Halloween person.
  • Options
    I didn't see this one posted already!

Week/Fruit: 11 weeks / lime

Upcoming Appointments: next Friday

Symptoms: we just got back from a long weekend trip to NYC and I'm exhausted today! Other than feeling tired I'm feeling pretty normal.

Raves: both of our families know now! Yayy! No more secrets.

GTKY: Are you doing anything fun for Halloween this weekend? Taking my daughter out trick or treating for the first time. Might go to the zoo this weekend too.
  • Options
    @sarawifenow I haven't had any headaches this time yet, but I did with my daughter. Have you tried Tylenol. I know headaches are normal in pregnancy, but keep an eye on it and tell your doctor if they get worse.

@jfarm19 yes, I've had a couple of cravings week 7-9, but they seem to be dying down since then.
  • Options
    Week/Fruit: 9 weeks! We have a little green olive this week!

Upcoming Appointments: My next apt is on 11/24. We have our 12 week ultrasound and apt with the Doctor right after.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: Knocking on wood as I'm typing this, but yesterday and today have been a bit better with the nauseous feeling. It's still not great but it sure was worse before.

I can't wait for my next apt! We are going to share the news with everyone (besides family who already knows). I'm hoping this next month goes by quick!

Questions for the group:

GTKY: Are you doing anything fun for Halloween this weekend? We are bringing DD to a few houses to trick or treat. She is still young so it will be a quick outing. We also have family coming over on Halloween.
  • Options
    cgg0707cgg0707 member
    edited October 2015
    @jfarm19 I have been craving coconut all day today. Don't even know what that's all about! Went to the supermarket and they didn't have any.
  • Options
    Week/Fruit: 12/Plum

Upcoming Appointments: Not until mid-week 14

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: Unrelated pregnancy rant: I "threw out" my back over the weekend. I'm in SO much pain!! I have a chronic lower back issue and I am so worried that this may happen again or more frequently when I have a big pg belly. I have exercises and strengthening moves I'm supposed to be doing and I am pretty regular about it, but I suppose I can always be doing more. For now it's painful to get in and out of a chair--much less doing my exercises. I'm just frustrated!! 

Questions for the group: None today

GTKY: Are you doing anything fun for Halloween this weekend? We are going to a party. I'm going as Wednesday Addams. Not very creative, I know. 
    Me: 38; DH: 41
    DS: Born 5-17-16 

• Options
    Week/Fruit: 12/plum

Upcoming Appointments: I have 12 week appointment tomorrow, and a follow up NT screen next Monday. I went in last week for the NT but *surprise* it was too early for them to measure what they needed to measure (which is exactly what I told them on the phone when I scheduled.) But thats ok, I get to leave work early and that means three weeks in a row where I get to see my baby :)

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: Still feel like crap. I had this idea that week 12 would magically erase all the crappy symptoms, but nope. Still feeling rough! @sarawifenow I've had some headaches, but I was very prone to them before. I just try to drink a lot of water, take tylenol, and a nap if I can. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt! The headaches do seem worse than my pre-pregnancy ones. 

Questions for the group: None at the moment!

GTKY: Are you doing anything fun for Halloween this weekend? We are having a party at our house and finally announcing to all of our friends! I bought the shirt with the skeleton/skeleton baby on it, so thats what I'm going to wear. I'm can't wait for everybody to know, I'm sick of hiding it. Unfortunately, we still won't be telling DH's extended family until after Thanksgiving when we can see his grandmother in person. Honestly, I kind of hope somebody blows it and they all find out, because I hate keeping it a secret!